It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure of the moon landing hoax.

page: 388
<< 385  386  387    389  390  391 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: SayonaraJupiter
a reply to: AgentSmith

Do you have access to an audit trail only you are privy to?

Speaking of audit trails, there is an incomplete audit trail for the 700+ boxes of Apollo telemetry tapes which got lost when they were transferred to Goddard. The people responsible for Apollo telemetry data don't really know what happened and they say "probably" the tapes were used for weather data. "Probably" is nothing more than wishful thinking.

Here is another audit trail that shows "Moon rocks lost, NASA audit says" "..extreme disagreements.."

Save us time go back in the thread and look at the responses the countless times you posted this explaining what telemetry data is. And how there was no use for it since it was all backed up. Not to mention telemetry does little good if you can't interpret it and the equipment they used is no longer functioning. Computers have changed alot since than.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Boo effing hoo SJ, the same tired old crap for god knows how long. It's been answered again and again and again. You lot have been flogging the same dead horse so long now it's fossilised and ready for a dig.

This is why my posts these days are worthless most of the time and not up to the quality they were 10 yeas ago on here. The same tired drivel day after day. The only reason I still care is for the sake of anyone eager to learn getting accurate information instead of the horse manure you lot keep spreading.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: SayonaraJupiter

Some time ago I bought some mini-coins containing silver that was carried aboard Apollo 14 to lunar orbit. I arranged for them to be delivered to a friend in the US so he could post them on.

USPS lost them. There is an incomplete audit trail showing they made it part of the way there, then they vanish.

Which is the most reliable conclusion that can be drawn from this?

Does this mean they did not exist, or did not contain material that went to them moon, that Apollo 14 never happened, or that someone lost them on purpose so that they could cover something up?

Or does is it just mean that the USPS are useless?
edit on 18-4-2015 by onebigmonkey because: typo & extra point

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: onebigmonkey
a reply to: SayonaraJupiter

Does this mean they did not exist, or did not contain material that went to them moon, that Apollo 14 never happened, or that someone lost them on purpose so that they could cover something up?

The average moon hoax believer would tell you that "of course these coins never existed, I mean c'mon".

Dude, as I have been informed many times on ATS: "this is a conspiracy site" which I now take to mean: most of the people on here are 'not in possession of an accurate view of reality'.

edit on 18-4-2015 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 11:48 PM
link   

a reply to: onebigmonkey
Some time ago I bought some mini-coins containing silver that was carried aboard Apollo 14 to lunar orbit & USPS lost them.

what does it mean?

it means you got scammed by the Franklin Mint & trying too unload your paltry junk upon some incognizant individual ...
if you would of listened to the moon hoax theorists , you would of known it was worthless to begin with,,,

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Misinformation

a reply to: onebigmonkey
Some time ago I bought some mini-coins containing silver that was carried aboard Apollo 14 to lunar orbit & USPS lost them.

what does it mean?

it means you got scammed by the Franklin Mint & trying too unload your paltry junk upon some incognizant individual ...
if you would of listened to the moon hoax theorists , you would of known it was worthless to begin with,,,

Oh but we do listen! Which is then followed by a combination of facepalming and laughter :-p

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Which is then followed by a combination of facepalming and laughter :-p

thats highly doubtful , the propagandists confabulatory takes it alarmingly consequential....

its a well known fact ,that certain individual propagandists & their associates have collected vast sums of apollo paraphernalia & have vested financial interests at stake .If the hoax were ever too be divulged, the apollo paraphernalia bubble would brust, exposing the heavily leveraged propagandists & jeopardizing their accumulated equity....

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Misinformation

thats highly doubtful , the propagandists confabulatory takes it alarmingly consequential....

Syntactically degustatory!

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Oh no, it's completely true. I laugh a lot at the nonsense hoax believers post.

its a well known fact ,that certain individual propagandists & their associates have collected vast sums of apollo paraphernalia & have vested financial interests at stake .If the hoax were ever too be divulged, the apollo paraphernalia bubble would brust, exposing the heavily leveraged propagandists & jeopardizing their accumulated equity....

Really?

REALLY??

You are trying to claim that the reason I argue in favour of the Apollo landings happening as all the evidence shows they happened is because I bought some stuff off ebay?

What kind of idiot would even think about writing that?

As usual you have it the wrong way around: I collect Apollo material because the missions were genuine and I like the historical items associated with them. I am particularly fond of the original and genuine NASA documents that prove that the things hoax believers claim are faked on the internet existed long before the internet.

I have nothing of material value. Their historical value, and therefore their value to me is much higher.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   

thats highly doubtful , the propagandists confabulatory takes it alarmingly consequential......

Jeez.

You need a better thesaurus.

edit on 19-4-2015 by DelMarvel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   

More comedy, please continue.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   

a reply to: seabhac-rua
More comedy, please continue.

Ok you asked for it ,,,We are going to MARS...

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   

As much as I love George Carlin, I was referring to your various assertions, which, while no where near as funny as George, are at times chuckle-inducing.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: seabhac-rua

I blame our schools for moon hoax believers science and physics confounds people so they explain things other ways. Like when the ask where is the debris being kicked up on apollo films. Physics tells us why it isn't there yet the average person sees this and oh my must be fakes. Or why on the moon there is no diffraction slowing us to see contrasts not possible on earth. The only Corection for this is education and sadly I'm guessing more and more will fall through the cracks.

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 01:38 AM
link   

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Wake me up when you say something that is factual, YOU definitely have the correct user name!

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 04:19 AM
link   

the propagandists can try too discerdit the attempt too "follow the money" but a quick google image search of the term "follow the money" seemingly yields these images at the very top ,,,with the image referencing the moon being the very first.. once again vindicating the moon hoax theorists...

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 04:22 AM
link   

So, you completely fabricate a piece of total nonsense, then do some googling based on that total nonsense and post some entirely irrelevant images.

What exactly do you think you are managing to prove other than the accuracy of your chosen online identity?

Again, you have to the wrong way round. People do not believe Apollo happened so they can protect the value of their Apollo memorabilia and documents. It is because Apollo happened that those items have value.

The original documents I own are worth more than money, because they prove hoaxers to be liars.

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Seriously? Now you're going after Sayanara?

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 07:13 AM
link   

the propagandists can try too discerdit the attempt too "follow the money" but a quick google image search of the term "follow the money" seemingly yields these images at the very top ,,,with the image referencing the moon being the very first.. once again vindicating the moon hoax theorists...

troll much??

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I've been following this thread and the Jarrah White (closed now) because this subject is so interesting. To me, we haven't been to the moon and I believe the fact that nobody has even been close to replicating America's supposed feat is the clincher. Now, I am not 100% on my beliefs. I'm perfectly content to be proven wrong in due time - it won't happen in this thread as I've read arguments from both sides ad nauseum.

The footage looks cheesy, the background in the photos looks like a backdrop, the exercises they were performing on the moon were far from careful, the fact that no independant station had the real live feed from NASA raises some concern, the landing of the LEM, the space inside the LEM wouldn't fit astronauts, the LEM itself looks like a joke, radiation, the FACT that the arguments by pro-apollo on the VAB has been altered many times since 2000, plenty of footage mishaps combined with the photo record that have never been adequately explained, the speed at which control and the astronauts communicated, etc, etc etc...we've all heard what they are.

Now, I realize that there will be probably 4 or 5 people who will respond to me, belittle my intelligence (classic propaganda technique), let me know with 100% certainty that I'm wrong and we've been to the moon and NASA's Apollo record is infalliable. This will happen in response to my post. They have to have the last word.

What's amazing to me is that one can't be critical of this event and NOT receive aggressive repremand. None of us have even been higher than a commericial airliner's cruising altitude so we should at least hold back some sentiment as to Apollo's truths. Maybe we didn't go Maybe we're told the science is good with no way of empirically verifying it. It seems a lot of faith is put into the science behind deep space travel.

Oh well. That's just how I feel. Great thread and great info and I'm excited to chat with you guys. I just wish this conversation could remain more civil, sans insults, and have both sides admit they don't know the absolute truth and discuss this with the utmost curiousity. Good job, peeps!

edit on 20-4-2015 by bobbypurify because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 385  386  387    389  390  391 >>

join