It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure of the moon landing hoax.

page: 344
<< 341  342  343    345  346  347 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I sense it's now been exactly two years since this thread was started with these words 'I sense it's getting close to when the moon landing hoax is finally revealed. '

So how come after another two years of wildly inaccurate speculation,clutching at straws and recycling the same old moon landing hoax cliches,why are we still no closer to proving this alleged hoax?

Shall we all meet here in another two years and ask the same question again?
edit on 26-11-2014 by Imagewerx because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Imagewerx

Good point.

Made me chuckle, "I sense it's getting close to when the moon landing hoax is finally revealed" I can just hear James Earl Jones's raspy asthmatic voice now, we should add "my master" to the end of that sentence, it would sound more complete, no?

As long as youtube exists there will always be a fresh hoard of moon hoax believers groaning out the same old drivel like regenerating zombies in an arcade video game.

But the 'conspiracy' boom has had it's day, for the moment anyway, I see a downturn in the popularity of this stuff.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Imagewerx

They haven't been able to find a shred of evidence in 40+ years, 2 years is nothing to them. Just wait till the next moon landings when they start with their conspiracy that they actually sent a secret mission (using the same 1960's cloaking technology that made the Apollo missions invisible while they spent a week in LEO, naturally) a few months earlier to plant all the equipment and footprints.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Was the 1969 moon landing faked? 60% Say Yes 40% Say No
www.debate.org...

Watch This Interstellar Clip Question The Apollo Missions
www.giantfreakinrobot.com...

edit on 27-11-2014 by Ove38 because: link fix

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Ove38

www.debate.org...

If you read what they actually say, you would see that half the people who voted "yes" thought it meant yes, we did go to the Moon. The question was posed in such a way as to be deceptive. In any event, a dozen replies is hardly a representative sample.

The scene is designed to show how scientific ignorance and hopelessness go together. Is your goal to promulgate ignorance and hopeless?

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Not exactly a valid sample. Voluntary polls don't really work.

Did you see the movie. Do you understand the context?

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Did you see the movie. Do you understand the context?

Yes, Murph’s father pushed down the Lunar Modul from the bookshelf, and it broke.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Yes, Murph’s father pushed down the Lunar Modul from the bookshelf, and it broke.

So, no. You don't understand the context.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ove38
www.debate.org...

My 3 year old grandson believes Father Christmas will be bringing him presents soon. Lots of other 3 year olds believe the same thing. Just because they believe it, doesn't mean that this is what is going to happen. Opinion is not the same as fact.

Works of fiction are evidence now? Fiction is not the same as fact.

That we went to the moon is a fact.
edit on 27-11-2014 by onebigmonkey because: missing word

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   

So you dont think that "the Apollo missions were faked to bankrupt the Soviet Union" ?

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   
No. I think the movie is creating a future in which the myth that the landings were faked has been taught as fact for political purposes. Disinformation to keep people from dreaming about a future that was taken away from them. That is the context of the scene in the movie.

The Soviet Union thrived for long after the Apollo landings.
edit on 11/27/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   

So you dont think that "the Apollo missions were faked to bankrupt the Soviet Union" ?

When I saw that scene, I figured the filmmakers were trying to paint that society as one in which TPTB lie by saying that the Moon landings were a hoax. They tell this lie because they think it is better for their society if their school children believe that Apollo was hoaxed in order to bring down the USSR.

Taking that scene at face value in regards to what the woman was saying to Cooper (McConaughey) seems a bit simplistic, considering the tone of the film as a whole (and especially simplistic for a Christopher Nolan film).

edit on 11/27/2014 by Box of Rain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   

And arguably forced the US to divert lots of financial resources away from its proxy wars in SE Asia by spending it on a space race instead. Maybe even a space race they had no real intention of trying to win.

Conspiracy nonsense works both ways...

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   

No. I think the movie is creating a future in which the myth that the landings were faked has been taught as fact for political purposes. Disinformation to keep people from dreaming about a future that was taken away from them. That is the context of the scene in the movie.

But they NEVER did put people behind the glass shield. According to this news this shield is kind of real. Only NASA can put people behind this shield because they are Magicians...or more logical, the biggest liars ever.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Whatever the reason, the moon landing hoax question, was a part of this brand new movie.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: webstra

Only NASA can put people behind this shield because they are Magicians...or more logical, the biggest liars ever.
What?

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Yes. It was mentioned in a movie.

A whole movie was made about "2012" too.

edit on 11/27/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Whatever the reason, the moon landing hoax question, was a part of this brand new movie.

And it was on Mythbusters a few years ago, and I heard Neil Degrasse Tyson mention it on one of those science TV shows a few weeks ago...

...and?

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   

It shows up in the new movie Interstellar. A teacher in it thinks the landing was fakes - it was put there to show said teacher was clueless.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Yes. It was mentioned in a movie.

A whole movie was made about "2012" too.

Are you saying the year 2012 didn't happen?

Just kidding.

top topics

<< 341  342  343    345  346  347 >>

join