It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure of the moon landing hoax.

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by SayonaraJupiter

NASA and the CIA will do everything in their power to protect Nixon's Apollo and the Moon Landing Hoax. They will go so far as to create an asteroid storm that will wipe out every Apollo landing site.

honestly if that does happen ill believe you..

but consider the size of the moon, and consider the area that each apollo landing site covers on the surface of the moon and factor in how many asteroids strike the moon and the chances of it hitting the sites.. its a very very small chance.. this theory is quite frankly bonkers something blocula couldnt come up with..

so if it happens, well then, i might start worshipping you, all mighty one.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Why else would NASA put a Marine Corp General, a former astronaut, with experience in No-Fly-Zones in the Middle EAst, in charge of NASA, at a time when Nixon's Apollo is close to being exposed as a total fraud?

Even the Russians are scientifically proving that mammals can't survive out in space.
www.space.com...

Russian Space Ark Returns Animal Astronauts to Earth, Some Mice & Gerbils Die
by Megan Gannon, News EditorDate: 22 May 2013 Time: 05:30 AM ET

Space officials reportedly discovered that more than half of the 45 mice aboard the spacecraft died during the flight, the AFP reported. All eight Mongolian gerbils and many of the other critters also did not survive, but all 15 geckos did survive, the news service reported.

the thing i dont get is that since NASA has so much to hide on the moon, why do they suggest a distance of 1 metre and 3 metre for the apollo 12,14-16 sites?? why do they not make a mandatory 50 mile barrier from the surface of the moon if they really wanted to hide the truth?? remember that according to you, they have many little transforming robots littered about each apollo landing site that do not belong if you refer to the official photos and videos.

also the russians have proven that at ~500km above the surface of the earth the radiation is about roughly equal to what they expect at that level. and depending on where they got that information from it could prove that perhaps NASA wasnt lying about the radiation levels.

if you read carefully, half of the mice were expected to die in that time period.. meaning.. the LD50 levels at that height for that length of time is roughly equal to what they have predicted, or equal to what has already been recorded.

so in effect, they could be proving that what NASA says about the VA belt is *shock* TRUE

didnt NASA fudge the true levels of radiation, so that they could say they passed through it??

p.s. incase you didnt know, this russian test is more likely to prove that man can pass safely through the VA belt.
edit on 24-5-2013 by choos because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by choos

but that does not mean that the radiation was immediately deadly.. like i said before, they were there for only a short amount of time.. no where in those reports say that the radiation was a prohibitive factor. you have come to your own conclusions that radiation would be intensified so much that anyone onboard those aluminium shells should have died.. but that is your own speculation. there is more proof to suggest that the radiation was higher than LEO missions such as the ISS or shuttle missions than there is of your proof or thinking that they should have died.

Some reports 've read do specifically mention it's a prohibitive factor, iirc. I'll try doing a follow up on that.

What do most of the reports say? Apollo gets noted ibriefly, much like a footnote, or not even mentioned at all.

And why is that odd?

The reports refer to future manned missions beyond LEO. What it requires and so on.

So what about Apollo? It's been done already, yes? They have such great radiation data, right? The aluminum worked superbly as a shield, didn't it?

But the experts just snub Apollo, basically. And for good reason. You should know this one. too..

the experts have said it increases the dangers of travelling beyond LEO.. its not prohibitive.. again you are speculating and drawing your own conclusions to what the experts are saying.. show me where it says that the apollo astronauts should have died?

If it makes it worse than otherwise, why would they need to state the obvious? I mean, we'd be better off in a paper bag than in an aluminum can! At least it doesn't get worse with the paper bag!!

so NASA are going to try to hint people to destroy NASA's credibilty and possibly funding because apparently they no longer need it or their jobs, OR, NASA enjoys stirring the hornets nest and be bitten hundreds of times before they actually kill it.

I'm sure NASA could repeat their Apollo-era antics, and keep hoaxing it over and over. We'd never go for real that way, however.

A real mission was not possible, so they had to either admit to their failure, or fake it all instead. So they faked it. And murder was required at times.

It could be hoaxed again, kill or threaten all the scientists, and so on. But they have a much better option now, which is to see if they can fly a man to the moon - for real.

Apollo can keep going for now, but its death is inevitable. So now it's being handled in baby steps, like ishown in their reports

funny how you say you cant stop progress.. about the hardware on the moon, hypothetically, eventually one day someone or thing will return to the moon and view the apollo hardware left on the moon. now apparently the hardware shouldnt exist on the moon because man was not able to leave LEO.
so it must have been done by what?? super advanced humanoid robots that planted everything there exactly as the photos and videos suggest? or were these super advanced humanoid robots controlled by the real astronauts and the robots were given fake skin (mission impossible style) to appear like the astronauts for each mission while the real astronaut hid in a super secret room on the aircraft carrier that would eventually pick them up.. so since only the astronauts and Nixon knew it was a hoax, that means most likely Nixon designed and engineered these super advanced robots..

Who needs robots to fake Apollo? It was all do-able with technologies of that era. Not sure what you mean here..

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by turbonium1

The reports refer to future manned missions beyond LEO. What it requires and so on.

which will be a lot longer than 12 days!!!!!!!!! (which is the longest apollo mission incase you didnt know)

which is why they suggest aluminium cannot protect astronauts sufficiently.. i dont get why you cant understand this.

So what about Apollo? It's been done already, yes? They have such great radiation data, right? The aluminum worked superbly as a shield, didn't it?

it done well enough, they didnt need to protect them completely from all types of radiation as they would only be exposed for at most 12 days.

But the experts just snub Apollo, basically. And for good reason. You should know this one. too..

snubbed because for a 12 day or less mission it will not kill the astronauts.

If it makes it worse than otherwise, why would they need to state the obvious? I mean, we'd be better off in a paper bag than in an aluminum can! At least it doesn't get worse with the paper bag!!

paper bags cant hold in pressure. nor can a paper bag protect against micro meteors which aluminium can, which for a 12 day mission makes aluminium a good enough shield.

I'm sure NASA could repeat their Apollo-era antics, and keep hoaxing it over and over. We'd never go for real that way, however.

with todays increased OHS, probably not unless there was great enough incentive to.

A real mission was not possible, so they had to either admit to their failure, or fake it all instead. So they faked it. And murder was required at times.

It could be hoaxed again, kill or threaten all the scientists, and so on. But they have a much better option now, which is to see if they can fly a man to the moon - for real.

Apollo can keep going for now, but its death is inevitable. So now it's being handled in baby steps, like ishown in their reports

incorrect.. only you speculate that it is impossible, all the reports say that it increases the dangers in an already very dangerous mission.. Apollo was limited by time, the longer they spent on the moon the more they were exposed to radiation. 12 days, they were exposed on their longest and 6 days shortest.

These reports that say they increase the risk of being affected by radiation has been twisted by you into saying that the astronauts should have died within 6 days.

Who needs robots to fake Apollo? It was all do-able with technologies of that era. Not sure what you mean here..

because i dont see how they can accurately plant the flags for all missions. they would have had to use bipedal remote controlled robots, since apollo 11 didnt have a rover they cant use a vehicle with tracks. remember they have a 75m suggested buffer for future missions to the moon for apollo 11 and 1-3m for apollo 12,14-16.. gonna be hard to hide the fact that the flag/science experiments was planted 200m away from its position from official photos.. wonder how they configured the LRRR???? say how did they store all the equipment?? were they all remotely controlled science equipment?? with legs?? and advanced robotics to assemble them??

or you havent thought that far for your theory? a faked moon landing is quite complicated probably more complicated than doing it for real and since, according to you, it cant be done by humans, then it shall be done by super advanced remote controlled bi-pedal humanoid robots.
edit on 25-5-2013 by choos because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-5-2013 by choos because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
As with all moon landing 'hoax' threads, Ill ask my question, and wait for the answer that will never come:

If we havent been to the moon, how can we reflect lazers, from earth, off of the reflective surfaces that were left behind?

I wont hold my breath for an answer.

Rovers maybe, they did send a rover to the moon you know, also the moons surface will suffice.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by choos

wonder how they configured the LRRR????

It's just a box with mirrors in it! The robot arm picks it up. Robot arm sets it down. DONE.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   

reply to post by choos

It's just a box with mirrors in it! The robot arm picks it up. Robot arm sets it down. DONE.

robot arms need to open the LRRR package and set it at the right position also. i guess the robot arms had to setup all the other ALSEP equipment.

so what we have now is multiple remote controlled, hopping with its engines, transforming boot print stamping/rover mini surveyor probe with arms.. with unlimited fuel because they had to hide these things somewhere other than the moon.

did i get it right??

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   

reply to post by choos

robot arms need to open the LRRR package and set it at the right position also. i guess the robot arms had to setup all the other ALSEP equipment.

so what we have now is multiple remote controlled, hopping with its engines, transforming boot print stamping/rover mini surveyor probe with arms.. with unlimited fuel because they had to hide these things somewhere other than the moon.

did i get it right??

Again you assume that that equipment is there because of the Apollo images, being fed the idea that men put it there, and your telling this to people that deny the footage in the first place? i don't get what foot prints have to do with this?

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by XaniMatriX

Again you assume that that equipment is there because of the Apollo images, being fed the idea that men put it there, and your telling this to people that deny the footage in the first place? i don't get what foot prints have to do with this?

well im not sure what sayonara thinks, but i am assuming he ackowledges the equipment is there. its just that he believes these surveyors with transforming legs and arms placed them there by howard hughes. why else would they need to suggest keep out zones?? i mean, if there was nothing there and they wanted to hide it why dont they enforce a 50mile barrier from the surface of the moon right??

One day there will be a high chance that man will return to the moon, or for another nation to view the landings with a satellite. NASA could not have predicted what other nations would be capable of and when they would view the landings with a satellite or not.

so it is important for NASA to have placed everything there as it is in the photos/videos.
wonder what came first to hoax believers?? the photos so they know where to place things, or the equipment and then take photos/videos??

p.s. there are footprints (bootprints) on the moon, a rover leaves behind tracks not footprints and especially not as random as has been seen in photos and videos.. so i was curious how sayonara believed the equipment was placed on the moon. surprisingly he suggested the multiple mini transforming surveyors that would hop with their engines and they had arms. which isnt far off from my theory of super advanced remote controlled bi-pedal humanoid robots really.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

You didn't bother to read it did you. There were technical problems with the craft that resulted in the death of most of the animals. The gerbils died from lack of oxygen not radiation. There was a problem with several of the life support systems.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

You didn't bother to read it did you. There were technical problems with the craft that resulted in the death of most of the animals. The gerbils died from lack of oxygen not radiation. There was a problem with several of the life support systems.

Because of the radiation, life support systems malfunction and have to be shutdown, sometimes complete destruction.

To the post above,

That is what i am saying, that rovers could have just as easily have placed something to imitate, or depends where the images are coming from, complete bs.

Someone here on ATS said it, the people that have clearence to see the real video's and images have such positions and such clearence that isn't given to any civilian. That in it self says a thousand things.

Not even to any of the workers that NASA employs, not even the president has the highest clearence, that means he knows nothing! If he knows nothing, can you imagine the kind of BS they throw at us? they can build robots, and your right, they can do a job just as effeciently as a human, even walk on the moon

Plus, the kind of tech they got from ancient knowledge the Germans and SS collected is not even heard of. I see it as people isolating other events in history when it comes to the Apollo conspiracy.

For the people that have the question "wouldn't the Russians leak such tyranny?", well what if they did? what do you think America and it's media would say about them? "hoaxers" "can't stand defeat!", no one would listen and they are not stupid, why waste time with propaganda that falls under it's own pressure.
edit on 26-5-2013 by XaniMatriX because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by XaniMatriX

It wasn't radiation, it was mechanical failures that could have been corrected with humans on board. The fish died when the plants in the tank stopped producing oxygen after a failure of the lights around the tank they were in. The gerbils died when telemetry showed a failure in the oxygen system. It apparently started pumping out too much oxygen and drained the system.

Sometimes in space, a malfunction is just a malfunction, and has nothing to do with radiation. Things fail all on their own without radiation playing a role in the failure. Systems do sometimes have to shut down due to radiation, but they're shut down, and started up again afterwards, but that's not enough time for the oxygen to run out and suffocate even a gerbil.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   

rovers use wheels they dont walk around.. apollo 11 site has only bootprints, i think apollo 12 is also only bootprints though not 100% sure.. 14-17 has both tracks and prints.

so for apollo 11 they used a walker type rover and for the rest they used a transforming walker/wheeled type rover??

thats basically the same as sayonara is saying too although he suggested it was mini versions of the surveyor probes.. which leaves the problem of junked objects.

did you forget about or completely ignore the suggested keep out zones?? why didnt NASA or whoever is trying to hide the conspiracy enforce a 50mile do not enter barrier??

how do you suppose they sent all the data from the science experiments back to earth?? were the rovers so efficient that they would be controlled accurately with a 2-4 second delay and still keep in front of mission control? (who were apparently had no idea of the hoax)

the entire production crew who faked the moon landing shots these guys take the cake.. they must have partially developed brains to have not seen the similarities between what they shot knowing that it was for an unrelated movie and what they see on tv and not say anything.

p.s. the russians saying the moon landing was a hoax will give hoax believer a fairly credible source even if the US tries to discredit them.. but as yet.. hoax believers dont have a single solid credible source, only misguided misunderstandings and lack of knowledge sources..
edit on 26-5-2013 by choos because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive
It makes me wonder why the moon model had to be so exact in detail? So no one could discern the real moon from a fake one in pictures? Even the lighting was matched? Also was there two different moon models? One picture in the link shows a man measuring the craters and another model seems to be behind him in the distance. I wonder if that one represent the dark side of the moon?

Well isnt that really the purpose of a simulator to simulate something in real life??? I mean wouldnt it be stupid to make a flight simulator that looked like mars when your training people to land from lunar orbit. And the purpose of any flight simulator is to run them through it so many times that its instinct that takes over. So the only way to do that is make sure what they see outside the craft will be the same as a flight simulator or its useless. Hope that helps on figuring out why you would do it.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by XaniMatriX

well im not sure what sayonara thinks, but i am assuming he ackowledges the equipment is there. its just that he believes these surveyors with transforming legs and arms placed them there by howard hughes. why else would they need to suggest keep out zones?? i mean, if there was nothing there and they wanted to hide it why don't they enforce a 50mile barrier from the surface of the moon right??

One day there will be a high chance that man will return to the moon, or for another nation to view the landings with a satellite. NASA could not have predicted what other nations would be capable of and when they would view the landings with a satellite or not.

so it is important for NASA to have placed everything there as it is in the photos/videos.
wonder what came first to hoax believers?? the photos so they know where to place things, or the equipment and then take photos/videos??

p.s. there are footprints (bootprints) on the moon, a rover leaves behind tracks not footprints and especially not as random as has been seen in photos and videos.. so i was curious how sayonara believed the equipment was placed on the moon. surprisingly he suggested the multiple mini transforming surveyors that would hop with their engines and they had arms. which isnt far off from my theory of super advanced remote controlled bi-pedal humanoid robots really.

I love it when people come up with ideas that would be much harder to acomplish then actually landing people on the moon. So some advanced robotics was sent to fake the moon landings why on earth would NASA test build everything they need to send someone to the moon have thousands of people work out how we would do it. So they did everything theyy would need to do to get someone to the moon and suddenly go ok now its time to fake the whole thing now that we spent millions and figured out how to do it.Then to top it off they apparently had advances in Robotics that we just now could do 50 yrs later. Have you ever heard of the saying the easiest solution is usually the correct one.
edit on 5/26/13 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   

edit on 5/27/13 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Even the Russians are scientifically proving that mammals can't survive out in space.
www.space.com...

Russian Space Ark Returns Animal Astronauts to Earth, Some Mice & Gerbils Die
by Megan Gannon, News EditorDate: 22 May 2013 Time: 05:30 AM ET

Space officials reportedly discovered that more than half of the 45 mice aboard the spacecraft died during the flight, the AFP reported. All eight Mongolian gerbils and many of the other critters also did not survive, but all 15 geckos did survive, the news service reported.

See this is why it's so hard to take you guys seriously.You have to exaggerate and lie about stuff to make it work for you.

You write that Russians are proving that mammals can't survive in space, and then you immediately provide evidence of mammals surviving in space. Every time one scratches the surface of one of your claims it seems to disintegrate. Hardly the hallmark of a watertight theory.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58

It wasn't radiation, it was mechanical failures that could have been corrected with humans on board. The fish died when the plants in the tank stopped producing oxygen after a failure of the lights around the tank they were in. The gerbils died when telemetry showed a failure in the oxygen system. It apparently started pumping out too much oxygen and drained the system.

Sometimes in space, a malfunction is just a malfunction, and has nothing to do with radiation. Things fail all on their own without radiation playing a role in the failure. Systems do sometimes have to shut down due to radiation, but they're shut down, and started up again afterwards, but that's not enough time for the oxygen to run out and suffocate even a gerbil.

Sick of posting links to people in post that never even look at them, so I am not even going bother since you people have been in space and did your own studies I guess?

Even on NASA website it says that when a satellite or the ISS passes through the radiation belts, it has to shut down, because other wise cosmic radiation will destroy the equipment, and once in a while it does, even though the systems are shut down. Already posted a link for you people before about this, but no one ever has an answer, because NASA and you believers in this Hollywood story are all full of someone else's BS.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by choos

You can see these foot prints with a telescope from earth?

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   

And where did I say that they didn't have to shut down in parts of the belts? But if you're doing an experiment involving long term exposure to space, don't you think that they'd be smart enough to set a trajectory that WOULDN'T pass through the really strong portions of the belt? Or are you the only one smart enough to think about that?

If you read the comments, the mice were expected to die, but the gerbils were expected to live, and they were going to perform tests on them. The mice starved when their food dispenser malfunctioned.

The inner Belt extends from about 400 miles or so altitude, with some dips lower, but the strongest regions, that effect electronics the worst are higher, and are in areas that I'd be willing to bet that the Bion-M never went near. Again though, even if they had to shut down the electronics to go through them, they would have restarted them afterwards. The shut down length wouldn't have been long enough to kill almost everything on board. The ship did use a new life support system however, which, being new and untested, would be far more likely to fail due to a regular malfunction than due to radiation.

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join