It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure of the moon landing hoax.

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by choos

no what i asked was how much fuel 2/ they do need engines for braking and setting of again or did they float up

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by billdadobbie

There was no "braking" as much as there was a burn which converted the translunar insertion trajectory, or TLI (the trajectory the was set upon leaving Earth orbit) into a lunar orbital trajectory -- or Lunar orbital insertion (LOI).

The translunar insertion trajectory was one that could be efficiently converted into a lunar orbit with minimal fuel used. That same TLI trajectory was also specially calculated to easily allow for a free return to Earth (by sling-shotting around the Moon) if the mission needed to be aborted (such as was the need for Apollo13).

But in short, there was not a "braking" maneuver that was made with a big engine burn when they got to the Moon, but more of a "nudge" into lunar orbit with a relatively smaller burn.

Also, I'm not sure what you mean by "...or did they float up?"

edit on 5/19/2013 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   

By the way... Nixon wouldn't be the designer or engineer -- that job belonged to Howard Hughes and Hughes Aircraft, who just happens to be the builder of the Surveyor spacecraft.

The original negotiated cost of the Hughes contract for seven spacecraft was $67 million. Final Hughes contract costs came to $365 million, over a fivefold increase;

For that amount of money (in 1960's dollars) Hughes Aircraft (the CIA front) could have build an entire fleet of Surveyors and landed them precisely wherever Farouk El-Baz wanted them to land, precisely at each location that was later claimed by NASA to be a 'manned' Apollo landing site.

If Hughes had a contract for 7 Surveyors costing $67 million...
14 Surveyors would cost $134 million...
21 Surveyors would cost $201 million...
28 Surveyors would cost $268 million...
35 Surveyors would cost $335 million...
and that leaves an final $35 million to keep people quiet.

How did Hughes keep workers quiet? Pay them people lots of overtime, tell them not to ask questions about it.

you suggesting my theory of the super advanced bi-pedal humanoid robots is correct??

i expect royalties thanks.. i might write a book on my theory.

also surveyors are not bi-pedal humanoid robots. surveyors land and dont move, my humanoid bi-pedal robots that are remote controlled by the real astronauts can move, drive the rover, can put footprints on the moons surface, jump around as well as plant the flags and other science experiments.

hughes aircraft co. spent all that money on not only building the surveyors but designing them to work as well which unfortunately costs money. R&D is never free as much as you would like it to be.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by choos

surveyors land and dont move

surveyors land. check.
and dont move check-mate

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

it explains the tripod prints.. but not the randomness of the foot prints.. you sure you want to suggest that the surveyors made the footprints by controlled hopping?? how many hops do you think the surveyor has fuel for?

and considering since there should be some 35 surveyors littered around each apollo site, thats about 5 or 6 surveyors per site that is alot of hopping.. that must also be why NASA has suggested the 75m keep out zone for apollo 11 and 3m and 1m buffer zones for apollo 12,14-16 right?

i mean.. at a distance of 1 metre it would be impossible to see all those surveyors littered around the apollo landing sites right?

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   
One more time.

www.thestar.com...

Mammals die. Reptiles survive.

Mice, gerbils dead in 30-day Russian space ordeal; lizards live
The Bion-M experiment, launched from Baikonur, Kazakhstan, on April 19, carried 45 mice, 15 geckos, 18 Mongolian gerbils, 20 snails and a number of different plants, seeds and microorganisms, according to a Russian state news site.

By: Amina Khan Los Angeles Times, Published on Tue May 21 2013
EXPLORE THIS STORY

LOS ANGELES—A crew of Mongolian gerbils may have gone where no Mongolian gerbil has gone before, but they did not come back alive. A Russian spacecraft filled with mice, lizards and other animals has returned to Earth—but with the majority of its furred passengers apparently dead.
The Bion-M experiment, launched from Baikonur, Kazakhstan, on April 19, carried 45 mice, 15 geckos, 18 Mongolian gerbils, 20 snails and a number of different plants, seeds and microorganisms, according to a Russian state news site.
About half of the mice died, but the lizards reportedly survived. The Mongolian gerbils all expired, apparently due to an equipment failure, said Vladimir Sychev of the Russian Academy of Sciences, according to AFP.
The satellite was sent into a near-Earth orbit 575 kilometres above Earth, far higher than the International Space station. Lasting 30 days, the mission represented the longest time that Russian animal astronauts had been sent into space. A previous mission in 2007 lasted 12 days and only went up to about 280 kilometres in altitude.
Perhaps ironically, the ill-fated Mongolian gerbils were thought to have an advantage in space, since the rodents live in harsh environments and can survive without water for relatively long periods, according to an agency release weeks before the launch. Half the mice were expected to die during the journey, according to Sychev.
Although many of the animals died, they will still provide the researchers with valuable science: Each animal was numbered and implanted with a tiny microchip that would contain the “entire biography of the animal,” according to an agency web page. Source www.thestar.com...

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   
The NASA Myth believers are getting totally destroyed in this thread. Radiation is a show stopper. The lunacy must end and disclosure is im·mi·nent .

The satellite was sent into a near-Earth orbit 575 kilometres above Earth, far higher than the International Space station. Lasting 30 days, the mission represented the longest time that Russian animal astronauts had been sent into space. A previous mission in 2007 lasted 12 days and only went up to about 280 kilometres in altitude.

Half the mice were expected to die during the journey, according to Sychev. Source www.thestar.com...

Half the mice were e x p e c t e d to die.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   

i asked was how much fuel 2/ they do need engines for braking and setting of again or did they float up

This is my biggest issue. You would need fuel to slow down from 25,000 mph to whatever speed they supposedly orbited the moon at, and then you would have to have a ton of fuel to get back up to 25,000 mph or else it would take you forever to get back to earth.

Not to mention the pictures look like studio pictures superimposed on crappy background shots taken from a 1950's satellite (or robotic lander).
edit on 21-5-2013 by CB328 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by SayonaraJupiter
The NASA Myth believers are getting totally destroyed in this thread. Radiation is a show stopper. The lunacy must end and disclosure is im·mi·nent .

Half the mice were expected to die during the journey, according to Sychev. Source www.thestar.com...

Half the mice were e x p e c t e d to die.

so you are refering to 30days of being within the SAMA? but really until the conclusions come out you dont know if they died from stress/lack of water/heat/ventilation/radiation.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by choos

choos, you keep taking my statements and extending them beyond what I said!

I did not suggest that

there should be some 35 surveyors littered around each apollo site, thats about 5 or 6 surveyors per site that is alot of hopping..

Here is what I suggested. I suggested and I showed using NASA sources that Howard Hughes got paid 5.5 times over the contract to produce just "7" Surveyors? That's ludicrous.

I suggested that he could have built more than "7" and then I provided evidence to that effect when I offered the source link, to a NASA SOURCE, this proves that there were "3" practice missions. These three "practice" missions were actual classified as "practice missions" and this alone proves that Howard Hughes built more than 7 Surveyors. At the minimum he built 10.

"Following the Ranger missions, NASA's Surveyor program was designed to find a way to safely land on the Moon. After three practice missions, five of the seven Surveyor spacecraft made it to the Moon." Source science1.nasa.gov...

If the Surveyors can hop, they can also create fake footprints.
edit on 5/21/2013 by SayonaraJupiter because: corrections

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   

reply to post by choos

choos, you keep taking my statements and extending them beyond what I said!

I did not suggest that

there should be some 35 surveyors littered around each apollo site, thats about 5 or 6 surveyors per site that is alot of hopping..

Here is what I suggested. I suggested and I showed using NASA sources that Howard Hughes got paid 5.5 times over the contract to produce just "7" Surveyors? That's ludicrous.

I suggested that he could have built more than "7" and then I provided evidence to that effect when I offered the source link, to a NASA SOURCE, this proves that there were "3" test missions. These three test missions were actual classified as "test missions" and this alone proves that Howard Hughes built more than 7 Surveyors. At the minimum he built 10.

"Following the Ranger missions, NASA's Surveyor program was designed to find a way to safely land on the Moon. After three practice missions, five of the seven Surveyor spacecraft made it to the Moon." Source science1.nasa.gov...

If the Surveyors can hop, they can also create fake footprints.

but can they make that many?? and that randomly? remember you need to go from steps to jumps to turns, the surveyors are going to put a tripod of footprints everywhere?

i guess the surveyors had arms too to place the flag in place and all the science equipment.. probably drove the rover around too right? and than used the remaining fuel to land in its exact footprint of its initial landing spot right?

i mean how else can a single surveyor travel several miles on moon by hopping.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by choos
but can they make that many?? and that randomly? remember you need to go from steps to jumps to turns, the surveyors are going to put a tripod of footprints everywhere?

i guess the surveyors had arms too to place the flag in place and all the science equipment.. probably drove the rover around too right? and than used the remaining fuel to land in its exact footprint of its initial landing spot right?

i mean how else can a single surveyor travel several miles on moon by hopping.

There are a lot of options when considering the possibility that the footprints were faked. Possibly faked by small, remote controlled rover units, that went out and stirred up the lunar regolith with the intended purpose of faking a moon landing.

In the last 43 years NASA is not capable of returning men or monkey to the Moon but they are capable of doing anything, however devious, to continue the Nixon Apollo Mythology and keep it alive. They are capable of turning science fiction into science fact , to quote a notable expert on the subject.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   

where are these small lunar rovers with giant boots? self destructed or launched into the sun?

or transformed into the science experiments?? how much and where was the fuel stored to do all those hops? did they also transform into wheeled rovers to travel the distances involved with apollo 17?

remember NASA has suggested the keep out zones, and you can get to within 1m or 3m of the science experiments and descent stages these mini rovers will probably not be seen right?

funny that.. for people who need to hide the moon landings.. they impose a huge distance of 1m and not 50nm from the surface. they must be confident in their abilities of remote controlling of these mini rovers.

howard hughes designed/engineered and built these mini rovers?? did he control them too?? since you are going to such extents why dont you just admit my theory is easier, these humanoid bi-pedal robots its much easier and can be done in real time. really you are only a few steps away from my theory, you keep littering the moon surface whereas mine doesnt need to.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   

where are these small lunar rovers with giant boots? self destructed or launched into the sun?

or transformed into the science experiments?? how much and where was the fuel stored to do all those hops? did they also transform into wheeled rovers to travel the distances involved with apollo 17?

I don't doubt that Hughes Aircraft, the CIA front, who built the Surveyors - which were very successful machines, not 100% but really good - that he could easily deliver any number of wheeled rovers to precise locations on the moon for the purpose of simulating the astronaut footprints. The Apollo 15, 16 and 17 rovers could have easily been re-configured for remote control as well and the LRV tracks can be seen from space 40 YEARS LATER using dubiously enhanced images provided by NASA's closest CIA-related college, Arizona State University.

NASA could be planning to redirect some asteroids toward the lunar surface which will devastate the evidence of Apollo ...... The next phase in the von Braun conspiracy is asteroids.

Charles Bolden would be the perfect administrator to run the last two sequential operations.
Operation 1. Fake multiple moon landings and cover it up. Nixon and Hughes planned this and produced the whole deal. Every President has been covering up for this. This cover up has been going on for 43 years incrementally. I'm afraid NASA's only options are to come clean or to bomb the moon to cover up the landing sites for good.

Operation 2. Keep Out Zone. Keep people away from the moon and discourage foreign countries to look at the moon closely with probes and to inject NASA into every lunar project that comes about. I have already quoted some of the Bolden remarks in this thread.

Operation 3. Bomb the moon with asteroids.
Operations 1 and 2 will continue until such time as Operation 3 is ready tested and optimized. Knowing about the von Braun conspiracy is helpful. The next step in the plan is Asteroids. NASA might be planning to direct a huge asteroid storm at the lunar surface to cover up for Nixon's Apollo.

edit on 5/22/2013 by SayonaraJupiter because: add nixon and hughes

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   

I don't doubt that Hughes Aircraft, the CIA front, who built the Surveyors - which were very successful machines, not 100% but really good - that he could easily deliver any number of wheeled rovers to precise locations on the moon for the purpose of simulating the astronaut footprints. The Apollo 15, 16 and 17 rovers could have easily been re-configured for remote control as well and the LRV tracks can be seen from space 40 YEARS LATER using dubiously enhanced images provided by NASA's closest CIA-related college, Arizona State University.

NASA could be planning to redirect some asteroids toward the lunar surface which will devastate the evidence of Apollo ...... The next phase in the von Braun conspiracy is asteroids.

wheeled rovers dont explain the random footprints, nor the keep out zones.. so about apollo 11, did they have wheeled rovers planting footprints? and the LRV's were able to transform in footprint making robots??

seriously.. admit it, they made super advanced remote controlled humanoid bipedal robots to do everything, its more plausible than your scenario which is littered with little robots around each apollo landing site that should not be there.

Charles Bolden would be the perfect administrator to run the last two sequential operations.
Operation 1. Fake multiple moon landings and cover it up. Nixon and Hughes planned this and produced the whole deal. Every President has been covering up for this. This cover up has been going on for 43 years incrementally. I'm afraid NASA's only options are to come clean or to bomb the moon to cover up the landing sites for good.

so apart from the thousands of people directly involved with the moon landings you are going to add an extra 43 years of more people who need to know about it being fake, and never speak a word of it having to pay the extra kickbacks/threats? wouldnt it be easier to just tell them its real so they have plausible deniability?? why do you always opt for the most difficult option?

Operation 2. Keep Out Zone. Keep people away from the moon and discourage foreign countries to look at the moon closely with probes and to inject NASA into every lunar project that comes about. I have already quoted some of the Bolden remarks in this thread.

your theory and the keep out zones theory dont work well together.. why doesnt NASA enforce a keep out zone of 50nm from the surface of the moon instead of the measly 1m and 3m distances that they have suggested?? or did you forget that NASA has only suggested these zones?.

Operation 3. Bomb the moon with asteroids.
Operations 1 and 2 will continue until such time as Operation 3 is ready tested and optimized. Knowing about the von Braun conspiracy is helpful. The next step in the plan is Asteroids. NASA might be planning to direct a huge asteroid storm at the lunar surface to cover up for Nixon's Apollo.

the diameter of the moon is about 3474km.. each landing site is from less than 100m to several km's on the side that faces earth. chances of asteroids destroying all evidence of the apollo sites is very small. so unless they plan on destroying the entire moon.. its not likely to happen and if they do happen to make asteroids or bomb the moon to destroy all landing sites you might have something, but until then its about as outlandish as your mini footprint transforming rover robots.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by choos

why do you always opt for the most difficult option?

It's not the most difficult option! Howard Hughes could build easily 30+ Surveyors and land them, precisely, at any location on them moon, by 1966. The television footage could be sent to back to Earth while Howard Hughes was secluded in Las Vegas, at the Desert Inn, from November 1966 to November 1970.

My theory suggests that Hughes landed the Surveyors in the precise locations specified by Farouk El-Baz.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by choos

chances of asteroids destroying all evidence of the apollo sites is very small. so unless they plan on destroying the entire moon..

NASA and the CIA will do everything in their power to protect Nixon's Apollo and the Moon Landing Hoax. They will go so far as to create an asteroid storm that will wipe out every Apollo landing site.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Bright Explosion on the Moon

NASA's lunar monitoring program

For the past 8 years, NASA astronomers have been monitoring the Moon for signs of explosions caused by meteoroids hitting the lunar surface. "Lunar meteor showers" have turned out to be more common than anyone expected, with hundreds of detectable impacts occurring every year.

"Lunar meteors" crash into the ground with fair frequency. Since the monitoring program began in 2005, NASA’s lunar impact team has detected more than 300 strikes, most orders of magnitude fainter than the March 17th event. Statistically speaking, more than half of all lunar meteors come from known meteoroid streams such as the Perseids and Leonids. The rest are sporadic meteors--random bits of comet and asteroid debris of unknown parentage. U.S. Space Exploration Policy eventually calls for extended astronaut stays on the lunar surface. Identifying the sources of lunar meteors and measuring their impact rates gives future lunar explorers an idea of what to expect. Is it safe to go on a moonwalk, or not? The middle of March might be a good time to stay inside.

Has anyone informed NASA that people accordingly to them have already walked in the Moon's surface before any of these "extra" concerns. I will have the time of my life seeing the plans for the next lunar vehicles and technology, from the impact and radiation shielding "improvements" to the air filtrations and more simpler commodities (like toilets). The thing will be the proof of the pudding, I wonder on how they will spin the drastic differences...

I still would prefer that China got there first as to provide an independent (well of sorts, in space soon all nations seem to get very friendly). But since the US has been extremely averse to China's space endeavors it is the most independent view we will get...

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by choos

your theory and the keep out zones theory dont work well together.. why doesnt NASA enforce a keep out zone of 50nm from the surface of the moon instead of the measly 1m and 3m distances that they have suggested?? or did you forget that NASA has only suggested these zones?.

Why else would NASA put a Marine Corp General, a former astronaut, with experience in No-Fly-Zones in the Middle EAst, in charge of NASA, at a time when Nixon's Apollo is close to being exposed as a total fraud?

Even the Russians are scientifically proving that mammals can't survive out in space.
www.space.com...

Russian Space Ark Returns Animal Astronauts to Earth, Some Mice & Gerbils Die
by Megan Gannon, News EditorDate: 22 May 2013 Time: 05:30 AM ET

Space officials reportedly discovered that more than half of the 45 mice aboard the spacecraft died during the flight, the AFP reported. All eight Mongolian gerbils and many of the other critters also did not survive, but all 15 geckos did survive, the news service reported.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 02:18 AM
link   

It's not the most difficult option!

but it is.. and im not referring to just the transforming robots that they have to make, control and hide. the people who built it, the people who controlled it. then having to come up with a story of faking the moon landing, faking zero gravity in extremely low pressure, filming it with all the mistakes, editing the mistakes etc.. making sure everything that was supposedly remotely landed on the moon reflects exactly as is portrayed in the "faked" films and photos informing and asking the presidents to keep quiet..

get my point yet??

where as in my theory of super advanced remote controlled bi-pedal robots they can do everything in real time.

you have made your theory so complicated and meticulate that it compounds all the possible human errors leaving a fairly high chance of being caught out, so why dont they just do it in real time like in my theory??

even as outlandish as my theory is, its still more plausible than yours.

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join