It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure of the moon landing hoax.

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   
This is why i hate joining moon landing hoax threads, none of us know the truth, but with common sense you can easily ask two simple questions, what happened to the program if it was so damn succesfull, and why did they start using Ukraine built shuttles if they had a perfectly good working rocket that can go all the way to the moon?

I mean common people, the only thing all of us saw were IMAGES, and that is all, just images.
And don't tell me they wouldn't lie about it, b/c they are the government and they don't lie... then let me ask you, why is no civilian aloud in area 51? why is it when we request Unedited images of the moon we NEVER get a reply.

And the biggest give a way for it being faked, at the time of the apollo missions, which were military missions not civilian, the military created a rule, and it's commonly known, that they are not aloud to reveal their projects to the public untill of up to 75 years after it's creation.

Now with that in mind, this was created during the Moon missions, actually prior to, so if they are not aloud to show you the truth for some years, how could the footage they showed to the world be real?

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by XaniMatriX
This is why i hate joining moon landing hoax threads, none of us know the truth, but with common sense you can easily ask two simple questions, what happened to the program if it was so damn succesfull, and why did they start using Ukraine built shuttles if they had a perfectly good working rocket that can go all the way to the moon?

They were a victim of their own success. After the first landing, television stations stopped showing anything but the launch of following missions, except for Apollo 13. Then after awhile people started wanting to know why we spent so much on space, when we had an oil crisis, among other major problems here on earth. Earth should come first, not space.

They only use Russian rockets to get crew to and from the ISS, and that only because the shuttle was retired. Everything that NASA has flown until the shuttle was retired was American built. You don't use a Saturn V to launch things into low earth orbit. That's like using a 747 to transport a single bag of mail.

As for the whole "75 years after their creation" that's pure BS someone came up with. If that's true, explain why we know about so many secret military projects, and why we know about them so soon after creation? The SR-71 went public just a few short years after it was first flown, and it was military. The F-117 went public within 10-15 years of first flight. The B-2 was public almost from the start. There is no rule that the military can't reveal things for 75 years.
edit on 4/15/2013 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58

They were a victim of their own success. After the first landing, television stations stopped showing anything but the launch of following missions, except for Apollo 13. Then after awhile people started wanting to know why we spent so much on space, when we had an oil crisis, among other major problems here on earth. Earth should come first, not space.

They only use Russian rockets to get crew to and from the ISS, and that only because the shuttle was retired. Everything that NASA has flown until the shuttle was retired was American built. You don't use a Saturn V to launch things into low earth orbit. That's like using a 747 to transport a single bag of mail.

As for the whole "75 years after their creation" that's pure BS someone came up with. If that's true, explain why we know about so many secret military projects, and why we know about them so soon after creation? The SR-71 went public just a few short years after it was first flown, and it was military. The F-117 went public within 10-15 years of first flight. The B-2 was public almost from the start. There is no rule that the military can't reveal things for 75 years.
edit on 4/15/2013 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

Man you too eh, nothing anyone can say... im gonna be honest with you man, they never went to the moon, people can't leave this planet, other wise that would be breaking a natural cycle, also, none of you acutally know if they went or not, NONE OF YOU!!!

Getting so sick of this bs, your so damn proud of something you had nothing to do with, so you cling to it without actually knowing the truth. All they showed were images, they didn't take a civilian up there (b/c that would have been epic and worth watching) they took military men there, anyways, how about we all just drop this topic all together, b/c like i said, in reality, none of us know what actually happened.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Man you too eh, nothing anyone can say... im gonna be honest with you man, they never went to the moon, people can't leave this planet, other wise that would be breaking a natural cycle

oh interesting, you seem to have undeniable proof that man can never leave this planet because it will break the natural cycle.. care to elaborate?

p.s. should we assume you are very religious?

p.p.s. how would you define leaving this planet?

edit on 16-4-2013 by choos because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by choos

Man you too eh, nothing anyone can say... im gonna be honest with you man, they never went to the moon, people can't leave this planet, other wise that would be breaking a natural cycle

oh interesting, you seem to have undeniable proof that man can never leave this planet because it will break the natural cycle.. care to elaborate?

It's just a speculation, and no i am far from being religious, but unless people found a way to mimic this earths energy inside a space craft, i can't imagine any human leaving this planet, i mean being in orbit is still being on this planet, but where they draw the line for the radiation belt i believe that is our maximum aloud distance.

Other wise, why have they never continued to send man to the moon, i don't know, maybe to build a telescope on it, put a satellite on it for cell phones, cable or even spy b/s they do up there how about a lunch pad for deep space exploration, NOTHING, everyone just forgot about it and we all know why "some events took place" and no one even questioned it.

To even keep the astronauts on the moon, they would have to carry a battery the size of their bodies just to keep them cool in sun exposure, or warm in the shadows, maybe even a bigger battery for such energy.

Also, why in the world are their foot prints so deep? i mean it's 1/8th of earth gravity and yet it is as if they are stepping on wet sand with earths gravitational effects.

Just saying, people can't leave this planet, we can all just kiss human space exploration goodbye, the only way to travel through space is to connect the conscience to a machine, some sort of computer (like remote viewing)
and then send a robot that would be controlled by a humans mind, that's it, that is the only way to travel. (SPECULATION NOTHING MORE) so keep your panties on people.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by XaniMatriX

Can you provide proof for any of this or are we just going to take your word for it. SInce no record of these admissions seem to exist ANYWHERE I think you should really consider trying to back up such wild claims.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   

... im gonna be honest with you man, they never went to the moon, people can't leave this planet, . . .in reality, none of us know what actually happened.

Do you even realize the massive hypocrisy of this statement? You come into this thread, post lies, provide zero evidence but expect us to believe you just because you say so? There is a mountain of evidence for a moon landing and nothing but rhetoric and "gut feelings" for a hoax.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   

they took military men there,

Because the first groups of astronauts were test pilots, which meant military. The military had (and still has) the best group of test pilots in the world when it comes to experience and dealing with unusual situations.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by captainpudding

Yo, when i say speculations do you people curl up in a ball and start sucking your thumbs or something?

My proof is that WE HAVE STOPPED trying to send people into deep space, not even past the moon just to see if we humans can do it, NOTHING has happened since but spy satellite programs in orbit. It's plain as day light, right in front of your eyes and you guys are clinging to something that happened 40 years ago, and there is absolutely no evidence they went to the moon except the footage we saw, and that is it, nothing else. And the men that were part of the program that even spoke out against saying it's impossible, were all killed. so there is my proof.

Plain as day, if we can leave this planet beyond the orbit, why aren't we? where is all the money going? Why are the people who promised to test the limits are doing the exact opposite of it?

All they did was leave a # load of questions unanswered, there is my proof, and i don't need you to believe it, im not a child raping priest who gets of off other people believing in what i preach.

Conspiracy website, and those are my two cents of what I BELIEVE, so again, keep your panties on and get off the high horse.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Other wise, why have they never continued to send man to the moon, i don't know, maybe to build a telescope on it, put a satellite on it for cell phones, cable or even spy b/s they do up there how about a lunch pad for deep space exploration, NOTHING, everyone just forgot about it and we all know why "some events took place" and no one even questioned it.

And how are you planning to pay for thse projects? Do you even realize how much putting something into orbit costs? Let alone putting something on the moon?

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   

And how are you planning to pay for thse projects? Do you even realize how much putting something into orbit costs? Let alone putting something on the moon?

About the same actually.

And thank you for asking that, so why then even put anyone in orbit? or continue to do so if they already know they can do it? they "know" they can go to the moon but stopped doing so, why haven't they stopped sending garbage into orbit then? if it is conclusive, then any further programs are a waste of money right?
edit on 16-4-2013 by XaniMatriX because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Because the "garbage" they're sending into orbit has a lot more use for things on earth than a man walking on the moon does. A man on the moon doesn't do anything for us here except let us say "Oh cool!" That new GPS satellite they launched recently lets us navigate better, or the communications satellite launched last year lets us talk to people around the world more clearly and faster, and that new battery being developed on the ISS lets us have more efficient and longer lasting power sources.

As for "About the same actually" are you kidding me? An Atlas V launching into orbit is estimated to cost between $80-130M per launch. Apollo 11 (in today's dollars) was about $1.75B (it was 355M in 1969).
edit on 4/16/2013 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by choos

It's just a speculation, and no i am far from being religious, but unless people found a way to mimic this earths energy inside a space craft, i can't imagine any human leaving this planet, i mean being in orbit is still being on this planet, but where they draw the line for the radiation belt i believe that is our maximum aloud distance.

To even keep the astronauts on the moon, they would have to carry a battery the size of their bodies just to keep them cool in sun exposure, or warm in the shadows, maybe even a bigger battery for such energy.

Also, why in the world are their foot prints so deep? i mean it's 1/8th of earth gravity and yet it is as if they are stepping on wet sand with earths gravitational effects.

Just saying, people can't leave this planet, we can all just kiss human space exploration goodbye, the only way to travel through space is to connect the conscience to a machine, some sort of computer (like remote viewing)
and then send a robot that would be controlled by a humans mind, that's it, that is the only way to travel. (SPECULATION NOTHING MORE) so keep your panties on people.

Even for this site, that post is a doozie. There is SO much wrong in that post its almost impossible to know where to begin.

Just a few for you,
1/8 gravity. Are you sure? Might wanna check that
Human sized battery to keep cool? What??? Source please
Radiation belt? What??? Source please - also WHAT belt?? (assume you mean van allen, if so, please check out HIS quotes on the belt)
Satellite for cell phones on the moon??? Thats just nonsense in EVERY way possible
And what the heck does this mean?? - "some events took place" and no one even questioned it.

If you have any evidence to back up your post, brilliant, then we can debate. Otherwise this is just idiotic ramblings.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   

The answer to your question about why we don't send people into space any more is not only obvious, it's actually easy to find in various quotes by NASA people about their strategy. As another poster has pointed out, it's very simple: putting people in space, except for propaganda purposes, is largely pointless. Going to Mars to find out more about it (which would be stupidly expensive, even impossible with a person) or launching satellites for commercial comms reasons, is not.

There's not much point being so strident about your questions, and implying that they are somehow unanswerable, when the information is logical and easily found. Or, more accurately, your ignorance, no matter how effusively expressed, is not evidence of fakery.
edit on 16-4-2013 by JuniorDisco because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   

My proof is that WE HAVE STOPPED trying to send people into deep space, not even past the moon just to see if we humans can do it, NOTHING has happened since but spy satellite programs in orbit. It's plain as day light, right in front of your eyes and you guys are clinging to something that happened 40 years ago, and there is absolutely no evidence they went to the moon except the footage we saw, and that is it, nothing else. And the men that were part of the program that even spoke out against saying it's impossible, were all killed. so there is my proof.

All of what you have just presented as proof is either illogical or outright lies. We have STOPPED flying supersonic passenger planes, we have STOPPED navigating the oceans via stars. Just because we don't do something anymore doesn't mean we never did it, that is a logical fallacy. Your claim that nothing has happened since apollo but spy satellites is the most laughable bit of fertilizer i've ever heard. Do you think thing such as MIR, the ISS and the multiple martian missions were also faked or are you somehow unaware of their existence?
Your part about no evidence other than footage is also laughable in its ignorance. What about the hundreds of pounds of lunar samples? What about all the telemetric and biometric data? What about all the data from experiments done on the moon? What about the retroreflectors that are still used to this day for lunar ranging experiments? Just because you ignore the evidence doesn't mean that it doesn't exist. As for the men speaking out about the program being killed . . . you're going to have to site some proof of that. I can say I've personally never heard of anyone involved in Apollo having ever spoken out against its authenticity or are you trying to claim they were killed before they were able to tell anyone which is why we've never heard of them?

Plain as day, if we can leave this planet beyond the orbit, why aren't we? where is all the money going? Why are the people who promised to test the limits are doing the exact opposite of it?

We CAN send people beyond orbit, it's just much cheaper and safer to send robots to do it. Since the 70's robots have gotten much better, tougher and cheaper. Humans, unfortunately are just as fragile and expensive as they've always been. Robots can handle far more radiation than humans, robots handle temperature extremes much better than humans, robots don't need food, water, or sleep, robots only need a space capsule as big as they are for the journey and require less fuel for landing because they can hit the surface at a much higher velocity than humans. Lastly, robot missions are much much cheaper because it's only a one way trip.

All they did was leave a # load of questions unanswered, there is my proof, and i don't need you to believe it

You have presented no proof whatsoever other than the fact that since you don't understand the answer it means to you that there is no answer.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by captainpudding
You have presented no proof whatsoever other than the fact that since you don't understand the answer it means to you that there is no answer.

Captain, how about some info on those missing modules, Eagle and Orion? If NASA can shoot a lazer at the moon and get back a single photon then they should be able to locate the missing modules. Don't you think?

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

So you think finding two car sized objects on the moon is the same as shooting a laser at a reflector, when you know exactly where it is? Not the same or even close at all.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   

reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

So you think finding two car sized objects on the moon is the same as shooting a laser at a reflector, when you know exactly where it is? Not the same or even close at all.

There is no reflector, you can send waves back and forth between the moon and earth without having some reflector on it, and they used to do it in either ww1 or ww2 not sure which one it was now?

The answer to your question is that, when your mission is to set up a frontier for space exploration and for some odd reason the military starts funding it, then abandons the project all together in order to build spy satellites, just like how they planned to do it the first place, it is no longer a scientific reason to explore space, but a militarized and commercialized industry, YOU know how much it takes to send a shuttle into orbit, 1.5 BILLION $$$$$$ that's why i said it's about the same, YOU know how many rovers you send to space with that kind of money??? WHERE is our promised frontier ladies and gentlemen?

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Except there IS a reflector. The moon is barely reflective enough to get a laser return without it.

As for the shuttle, it was so expensive to launch, because it was reusable. But they still weren't even close to the same. An Apollo mission was over twice what a shuttle mission cost to launch, when adjusted for inflation.

The average cost of a shuttle mission was around $450M (average cost, in 2011). Apollo 11, when adjusted for inflation, again, cost $1.75B.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Except there IS a reflector. The moon is barely reflective enough to get a laser return without it.

As for the shuttle, it was so expensive to launch, because it was reusable. But they still weren't even close to the same. An Apollo mission was over twice what a shuttle mission cost to launch, when adjusted for inflation.

The average cost of a shuttle mission was around $450M (average cost, in 2011). Apollo 11, when adjusted for inflation, again, cost $1.75B.

Shuttle flights, all together, to support a spy infrastructure cost more then the moon missions, accept the moon missions were actually EXPLORING space, or the idea of it.

I get it, you all forgot the true true roots of exploration, industry's should only come into play to fill the gap the scientists left behind, to generate work and an economy, while the science can continue to push the boundaries thus generating a bigger trail to maintain, but that's not what happened is it, we worked our way all the way back from having technology to colonize space easily, to sending military equipment into orbit, sorry but that is an insult to JFK and all the great people who inspired this world to do great things, and not sell it off piece by piece.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join