It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure of the moon landing hoax.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by POXUSA

So - because of ATS censorship I refuse to make any real contributions to the topic. NOT for fear of banning, closing threads or having the post deleted. I could care less what they do. They must realize that they have turned this into one sorry place as a result.

I feel I need to respond to this.
So far ATS has been the most liberal of the conspiracy sites I have been on. Some are purely ra ra sites for conspiracies. They don't allow dissenters to remain. One in particular is --. I was banned there in justa couple weeks simply because I didn't believe in their views of conspiracies. Their sole purpose was to take people on the fence and sway them to the conspiracy side of it.

As to your premise of media events being logical fallasies you forget the other side of the event. It's not all media. There's a people side to it as well.
There were people that worked the Moon shots. They had jobs. They built things. They are not figments in some mind somewhere. And if these people backup each small aspect of construction, assembly and operation then the event happened.
Your interaction of the Moon shots may all have been through media but that doesn't mean your view is correct.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by turbonium1

A moon mission is very different, can't be tested independently to verify it, etc.

A Moon Landing is not some sort of generalized principle that needs to be confirmed by repeated experiment; it is an historical event. As such, it is subject not to scientific standards of evidence, but historical standards of evidence. As it is, both the scientific data collected and the historical documentation support each other.

That's so ridiculous. It is subject to the same scientific standards of evidence as anything else. No matter how significant or historic ithe event, it must stand up or else it falls by applying the same standards.

You fail to understand the difference between scientific and historical methods. It is claimed that on June 6, 1944, 156,000 men were transported across the English Channel and landed on beaches in Normandy under heavy enemy fire. This is absurd on the face of it, and the feat has never been duplicated in seventy years. By your reasoning, D-Day never happened, right? Do you see the fallacy here?

It's never been done in 40+ years since then.

See above.

But it was done every few months over a period of three years! In any event, your premise is completely fallacious. No-one has built the Eiffel Tower in 100+ years, therefore the Eiffel Tower cannot exist.

But the difference is

We don't want to build another Eiffel Tower, but we can build it.

We want to go to the moon, but we cannot. And every excuse in the book cannot change that fact .

Correction: we do not want to go back to the Moon badly enough. We have the technological know how to do it, but it is extremely costly. There is insufficient motivation to undertake a manned program when unmanned spacecraft are just as effective and less expensive. And all the empty rhetoric in the world cannot change that fact.

Well, you fail to understand the difference between easily to parallel tasks, and scientific achievement.

So, for your example, if I can make more boats, I can carry more people. Nothing special about that technology. Do you also believe 1000 of these special forces men were BEAMED or TELEPORTED behind enemy lines on DDAY???

AMAZING! Totally Real.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Junkheap
reply to post by POXUSA

I think Samkent was referring to Hurricane Sandy, not Sandy Hook.
At least that's what I got from the context of that post.

Junkheap
I sincerely doubt that ........see below the samkent quote of the post I was responding to.

Originally posted by samkent
reply to post by POXUSA

I never aim for 'proof' of a falsities such as OKC bombing, 9/11, Sandy Hook etc - waste of resources, time and energy - besides, it would violate the laws of logic and reason. My sights are focused on higher things - truth for example.

So to put things in perspective.

Would psychotic hypnosis be when your neighbors child is shot at Sandyhook and truth be when your child is shot at Sanyhook?

edit on 1-4-2013 by POXUSA because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by POXUSA

In this specific case, he did say "Hurricane Katrina and Sandy" in his post. Maybe he referred to Sandyhook in another post before, but it seems in this particular post he meant Hurricane Sandy.

edit on 4/1/2013 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Yes I was refering to the two hurricanes.

My point is that these conspiracies have people behind them.
Hurricane victims, Apollo workers etc. You can't say these events took place only in the media.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkentYes I was refering to the two hurricanes.

My point is that these conspiracies have people behind them.
Hurricane victims, Apollo workers etc. You can't say these events took place only in the media.

Please know that I didn't respond to that post.......I hope I don't sound too impolite here - but its not of any interest to me at all insofar as your comments indicate that you missed my point altogether. Alas.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by POXUSA
As a psychological experiment in the art of 'cold war' propaganda, via the electronic medium of television mainly, Apollo laid the ground work for a propaganda event of even greater proportions - 9/11 - because of its overall accomplishments regarding the suppression of liberty (the Constitution), and individual freedom (the Bill of Rights) in America by way of Marxist communism.

I will second your statement here POX.

Look at some of these recent TV phenomenons : Survivor. Lost. The Walking Dead.... the list goes on and on. The TV is trying to tell us something. A message that takes 50 years to compute and understand.

TV is meant to subdue the free mind and shackles it to the withering strings of a puppet master that we neither see nor understand.... another man behind the curtain, another man behind the projection screen.... the Wizards of Oz (1939) and Orson Welles radio broadcast of War of the Worlds (31 October 1938) are the most obvious examples.

I am with you POX. The disclosure is taking place. It is the Rosin/von Braun scenario of ,

1. Asteroids threats
2. Extra-terrestrials

Just last week the B612 Foundation b612foundation.org... was last week testifying before the US Senate about asteroid threats and also very recently the well respected US network PBS show "NOVA" has put out a show entitled "Meteor Strike Airs On NOVA (PBS)" b612foundation.org...

The asteroids are the next threat. Then the aliens.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by SayonaraJupiter

Originally posted by POXUSA
As a psychological experiment in the art of 'cold war' propaganda, via the electronic medium of television mainly, Apollo laid the ground work for a propaganda event of even greater proportions - 9/11 - because of its overall accomplishments regarding the suppression of liberty (the Constitution), and individual freedom (the Bill of Rights) in America by way of Marxist communism.

I will second your statement here POX.

The asteroids are the next threat. Then the aliens.

YES - the asteroid/comet scenario is akin to the 'groundwork' being laid in my post. The sci-fi writers have been hired way back since the early fifties to propagandize the Area 51 nonsense and captured aliens etc - in their ship even. Then the CIA presence in Hollywood seals the deal as far as the pictorial presentations go - from AC Clark to Ray Bradbury on up to the present moment in Steven Spielberg et al. All the ones in between number in many hundreds. The main point of all of their writings is to instill fear, dread, and the notion of horror at the idea of an alien invasion, which at this time is VERY REAL and ever present in the minds, dreams and fantasies of the general viewing population.

All of this is to counter the presence of God as the creator of the universe. All of the History Channel stuff is written by CIA agents or those whom they have hired. They also hire the most well known ATHEISTIC scientists, astrophysicists and astronomers of the day as well. Two well known promoters of atheism and extra-terrestrial life Carl Sagan and Stephen Hawking come immediately to mind. The time will come when they will announce the imminent coming of the ALIEN ENEMY - a laser type projection and it'll be a masterful conjuration as through the art of magic casting a spell over the entire world. That enemy is quite 'naturally' by now the "creator, and the greatest instilled fear amongst us is that "he that giveth life can take it away," and its NOT GOD.

All this is preparation by means of propaganda for the APPEARANCE of the enemy - who will have been conjured in much the same way as 9/11 and many other false flag events like Sandy Hook, which is the final propaganda toll that will unhinge the 2nd amendment.

This gives some idea of the sci-fi hirelings (past and present) employed by TPTB
Top 15 Greatest Science Fiction Writers of All-Time Mania Ranks the Best of the Best

edit on 2-4-2013 by POXUSA because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Trusting DailyMail is like trusting that one kid that told you if you beat Super Metroid in under an hour you could see Samus naked.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SouthExpected

Very right you are. Not many people outside of the UK are aware that The Daily Mail is basically the UK's version of The National Enquirer. But in their defense this article is 100% accurate but unfortunately, since poor logic and an inability to be impartial are admission requirements for the hoax crowd they still love to make the conclusion that the moon landings were fake because NASA trained for a moon landing. I've still yet to hear someone explain how that works. It's like trying to explain evolution to a creationist, it doesn't matter what the evidence says, their faith is stronger than what you have to say.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by exportgoldman

Well, you fail to understand the difference between easily to parallel tasks, and scientific achievement.

No,you fail to understand the difference between history and science.

So, for your example, if I can make more boats, I can carry more people. Nothing special about that technology.

Building more boats requires more money. Building ever more specialized boats requires that much more money. Rockets are a known technology; their history goes back over a thousand years. Spacecraft are more recent, but they built upon technology developed for aircraft. There was nothing special about the technology used in the Apollo program; in fact, the current generation of spacecraft draws upon the technology developed then.

Do you also believe 1000 of these special forces men were BEAMED or TELEPORTED behind enemy lines on DDAY???

Why do you believe that D Day happened at all? Because it was reported in the media? Because you've seen easily faked pictures and movies? Because the brain washers of the school system have hypnotized you with their patriotic propaganda?

AMAZING! Totally Real.

I guess you won't be responding to this because you have quit because of ATS' agenda driven censorship.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Why would Russia need to send out a new lunar global mapper when, allegedly, America has already mapped the entire surface of the moon in great detail?

Destination Moon: Russia to Launch New Wave of Lunar Robots 2016 — Luna 26 (Luna Glob Orbiter): An orbiter for the moon in a 60-mile-high (100 kilometers) polar circular orbit. It would globally map the lunar surface, measure the exosphere and plasma around the moon and carry out reconnaissance of landing sites for lunar exploration, exhibiting longtime orbital operations and global mapping. Source www.space.com...

The truth is that the moon has been on lock-down for 40 years and the Russians would like to acquire their own set of lunar hi-res images. Why don't the Russians trust NASA's latest LRO image data?

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

why do aeronautical companies test new aircraft with new avionics or components when other companies have already done so?

why do automakers test new cars with new equipment when other makers have been making other car models with similar equipment for years?

cant possibly be that they are testing the integration of their own systems to see if it will work for planned missions, nope.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by choos

It just seems redundant for the Russians to dedicate an entire mission to essentially re-mapping the entire surface of the moon. Don't you think that it's rather odd waste of a mission. Seriously, I thought NASA had already mapped the moon in great detail. Is NASA 's data reliable? Obviously not.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   

they are testing their systems, if the first two missions succeed they can proceed with their plans. think of it as a testing phase with extra benefits.

and considering they are planning long term stays there why would they not map the lunar surface again?
edit on 3-4-2013 by choos because: (no reason given)

also dont forget it is doing other stuff while orbitting the moon, not just photographing the surface. looks like they are thinking about mining resources.
edit on 3-4-2013 by choos because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by choos

We'll have to wait and see if the Russians can actually get some images from the moon. Hopefully, the US Space Command won't shoot lazers at the star sensors of these new Russian explorer crafts.... like they did with those other foreign space crafts (Kaguya, Chandrayaan) and crippling them before they could reveal the true secrets of the Moon.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   

i guess they forgot about china's chang'e 2 lunar orbiter and its photos?

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by choos

I'm not an expert on Chang'e 2. I did find a recent upload from NASA here ( dated jan 2013 )
www.lpi.usra.edu...

I did not find any Chang'e 2 images of Apollo landing sites. Lots of craters and Toutatis data.

It's a big accomplishment for the Chinese. But I don't see them confirming any Apollo landing sites.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join