It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure of the moon landing hoax.

page: 156
<< 153  154  155    157  158  159 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 02:26 AM
link   

ppk55
I sense it's getting close to when the moon landing hoax is finally revealed.

Why today did the mainstream media decide to reveal to the public the 'ingenious' moon simulator?
Why today? What was the purpose of this article today?

dailymail.co.uk

I believe it's drip feeding the public the truth. Obviously they can't handle it in one fell swoop, so here is an article laying the ground work for eventual disclosure.

Plant the idea that it could have all been a simulation. It will make the truth so much more palatable when it comes to pass.

What will that day be like?

Professionally, I can speak on this. However, I was not there.

This is moon landing thing has always been a question, because of my field of concentration and study, that has me always looking back in case I missed something.

But then I think of one quote:

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.

And I have to tell you, we had the technology at the time to take us there but why fake it and cover it? You are practically describing a Star Trek Holodeck when we were not that advanced to do that, but it is plausible given the quote I provided. And I certainly hope so.

And by the way....If there are any aliens reading this post right now please reply back to me in a PM (personal message) so we can arrange for a pick up cause I am ready to leave this planet. I hear the Dutch are ready to move to Mars and if you could just nicely pick me up and drop me off there I would really appreciate it cause I am American and not Dutch. Or if you need someone who does technical work then know I am a quick learner. I will even put it in a crop circle for you somewhere. Let me know. Thanks. Love ya. Bye.

www.dailymail.co.uk...
edit on 22-12-2013 by ItzMeRon because: Who forgets It?

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 02:44 AM
link   

turbonium1

choos

im explaining to you that it is impossible to make a bag rotate in mid-air as it appears in the apollo footage by using threads/strings..

however it is perfectly possible to recreate it in a vacuum chamber without threads/strings.. but absolutely impossible to use threads/strings..

You claim it's impossible to create the illusion of a freely rotating object - a plastic bag, or a handkerchief, etc. - in Earth's atmosphere

You say it's impossible - not only with strings, but with ANY method ever to exist.

Here is the "impossible" illusion of a freely rotating object...

www.youtube.com...

You'll have to change the goalposts - it's possible to rotate SOME objects, now. A plastic bag ? No video clip, which means it's impossible to do!!

You can cling tight to that one final straw, and hope to hell that I don't find a video.

A slow, agonizing death, if you will.

Actually you kinda proved his point with the video. I had one of these when i was a kid there actually fun you attach two ropes to your sleeves and the other is connected about 6 in from both tips. Or you clip one to shirt and other to sleeve. The only way to get it to free revolve spin more then twice is to run the ropes through your fingers next to your hand. Since there obviously isnt another object behind are bag id say this rules this approach out completely.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 03:00 AM
link   

ItzMeRon

There is a corollary to that quote, in that it only appears to be magic to people who don't understand what they're looking at.

If something has a perfectly logical and reasonable explanation but someone still claims it's magic, they're just stupid.

Likewise if something is claimed to be impossible but clear and simple explanations fail to persuade someone that it is, there isn't much hope for them.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 03:05 AM
link   

turbonium1

You claim it's impossible to create the illusion of a freely rotating object - a plastic bag, or a handkerchief, etc. - in Earth's atmosphere

You say it's impossible - not only with strings, but with ANY method ever to exist.

Here is the "impossible" illusion of a freely rotating object...

You'll have to change the goalposts - it's possible to rotate SOME objects, now. A plastic bag ? No video clip, which means it's impossible to do!!

You can cling tight to that one final straw, and hope to hell that I don't find a video.

A slow, agonizing death, if you will.

i never said it is absolutely impossible using any method ever to exist.. i said its impossible to recreate WITH STRINGS.. it is perfectly possible to recreate INSIDE A VACUUM with no strings attached..

it is the only way to recreate it.. that wand is a solid object, pulling on a string is not going to distort the shape of a wand.. thats the key im trying to tell you..

the bag is very light weight, any external force such as attached strings is going to visibly change the shape of the bag.. the "stillness" of the bag as it rotates in mid-air is what shows us that its in a vacuum and no strings attached.. it is obviously not a solid object neither as you have already noted that the bag expands prior to its first rotation..

ps i misread your previous post about air-resistance..

The bag is expanding the moment it's lifted upward into the air - and that's clear-cut evidence of atmospheric resistance.

it is not clear-cut evidence of atmospheric resistance.. it is clear cut evidence of INERTIA.. look it up..
edit on 22-12-2013 by choos because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   

onebigmonkey

ItzMeRon

There is a corollary to that quote, in that it only appears to be magic to people who don't understand what they're looking at.

If something has a perfectly logical and reasonable explanation but someone still claims it's magic, they're just stupid.

Likewise if something is claimed to be impossible but clear and simple explanations fail to persuade someone that it is, there isn't much hope for them.

No sir.

There is a plethora of evidence, even throughout this very webpage that we are so conveniently chatting on, that shows you evidence alien life was here before and "magic" claims are a part of that.

Do I need to break out a documentary on your ass or are you Google.com competent? Or better yet, do your best to explain the unexplainable and lets see where you land.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 03:59 AM
link   

ItzMeRon

onebigmonkey

ItzMeRon

No sir.

There is a plethora of evidence, even throughout this very webpage that we are so conveniently chatting on, that shows you evidence alien life was here before and "magic" claims are a part of that.

Do I need to break out a documentary on your ass or are you Google.com competent? Or better yet, do your best to explain the unexplainable and lets see where you land.

So those damn magicians are aliens i just knew it. Really if there were evidence we wouldnt have so many threads saying aliens are real would we?

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 04:07 AM
link   

dragonridr

ItzMeRon

onebigmonkey

ItzMeRon

No sir.

So those damn magicians are aliens i just knew it. Really if there were evidence we wouldnt have so many threads saying aliens are real would we?

Yes.

www.youtube.com...

Check.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 04:26 AM
link   

ItzMeRon

dragonridr

ItzMeRon

onebigmonkey

ItzMeRon

No sir.

Yes.

www.youtube.com...

Check.

Thats your evidence by the way the firefox crop circle was a paid advertisement. Did you know they even hold competitions?

Go here and take a look you can see there handy work they have gotten so good companies are paying them to do logos.

www.circlemakers.org...

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   

choos
incorrect.. if there were an atmosphere it would not have rotated in such a "still" state.. you would need an infinite amount of strings to do that..

So you think on Earth, that all plastic bags constantly change shape...whenever rotating?!?

Are you serious? It's a ridiculous claim.

Bags expand in mid-air because air enters the bag, and puffs it out - just as it does in the clip. If there were no air, this bag would not have expanded. No way.

The bag maintains its expanded form when it rotates, because it holds the same volume of air during flight.

We are in a controlled environment, with no wind or draft. The bag would not change shape, by and large, within such an environment. Perhaps you think the bag is in an uncontrolled, outside environment?

choos

centrifugal force makes perfect sense for such a lightweight object.. obviously its going to do all the expanding before it makes one full rotation, its a light object and the rotation is slow.. the forces involved are small..

Centrifugal force can be applied to plastic bags on Earth, and it will not make the bags expand. Centrifugal force can be applied to plastic bags in a vacuum chamber, and they still won't expand.

And a bag won't expand on the moon.

There is little centrifugal force to be generated on the lunar surface to begin with. The moon has much less gravitational force. and centrifugal force doesn't exist without gravity.

The Earth's atmospheric resistance does not compress the two sides of a bag together, nor does a lack of atmosphere make a bag easy to expand.

choos

being filmed with an atmosphere is what does not make any sense.. any atmosphere will inflate the bag which you do not see.. an atmosphere will also add external forces to the bag while it rotates in mid-air, given how lightweight the bag is, even the smallest force will have a visible disturbance.

We DO see the bag inflate. Air causes a bag to expand.

A bag does not compress or flatten in air. Air expands a bag.

choos

ps perhaps you didnt read this the first time..

ALL ROTATING OBJECTS SLOW OR FAST WILL EXPERIENCE CENTRIFUGAL FORCE SMALL OR LARGE, THIS IS NATURE..
edit on 21-12-2013 by choos because: (no reason given)

But it doesn't make a bag expand.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   

turbonium1

So you think on Earth, that all plastic bags constantly change shape...whenever rotating?!?

Bags expand in mid-air because air enters the bag, and puffs it out - just as it does in the clip. If there were no air, this bag would not have expanded. No way.

you are confused.. expands does not equal inflate.. how many times must i tell you this.. an atmosphere will inflate the bag and in the video the bag DOES NOT INFLATE

The bag maintains its expanded form when it rotates, because it holds the same volume of air during flight.

We are in a controlled environment, with no wind or draft. The bag would not change shape, by and large, within such an environment. Perhaps you think the bag is in an uncontrolled, outside environment?

no wind or no draught will still cause the bag to inflate.. the bag does not inflate.. if there were any atmosphere the bag would have inflated alot more than what you see.

Centrifugal force can be applied to plastic bags on Earth, and it will not make the bags expand. Centrifugal force can be applied to plastic bags in a vacuum chamber, and they still won't expand.

it will but the atmosphere on earth will make it difficult to observe.. a bag is very light weight, therefore centrifugal force on a slowly rotating bag will be very small compared to the affects an atmosphere will have on it..

if you fling a plastic bag in a vacuum that is what it will look like.. if you fling a plastic bag that is not in a vacuum the bag WILL INFLATE!!

you are getting confused with the words expand and inflate.

There is little centrifugal force to be generated on the lunar surface to begin with. The moon has much less gravitational force. and centrifugal force doesn't exist without gravity.

facepalm..

why would you say something so uninformed when you know nothing about physics?? now you are just plain lying and making things up...

centrifugal force has very little to do with gravity.. centrifugal force is all about inertia.. centrifugal force very much exists without gravity.. if you dont believe me look up what a gimbal is and where it was used..

The Earth's atmospheric resistance does not compress the two sides of a bag together, nor does a lack of atmosphere make a bag easy to expand.

lack of atmosphere will enable the bag expand easier once flung away.. since the only forces involved are internal forces..

if you add an atmosphere to the equation than its much different, then you have external forces as well, and for such a lightweight object like a plastic bag, the external forces may exceed the internal.. which will cause the bag to INFLATE, distorting its shape and changing its trajectory..

if you force the bag on another trajectory guess what? you are adding yet another external force which can distort the shape of the bag yet again, and the change in trajectory will also react to the atmosphere adding yet another external force which will affect the shape of the bag yet again prossibly causing some flapping..

no the bag does not inflate, it is still very much scrunched up it just merely expands out due to the throwing action..

yes it does.. the flinging motion adds an external force into the bag causing one side to move while the other side is catching up.. once the other side has caught up momentum takes over causing the bag to rotate and follow its parabolic trajectory..

since the bag is rotating centrifugal force is acting, it is the force that is felt like it is being thrown OUT from the centre of rotation.. you know like those hammer throwers in the olympics.. they spin around really fast, centrifugal force is pulling the hammer AWAY from the athlete..

if centrifugal force doesnt make a bag expand than why does the rope between the athlete and the "hammer" extend?

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ppk55

You know what bugs me about the whole "THE MOON LANDING WAS FAKE" ? (Note, the first word in the claim "THE " )

Why don't the people say all 6 of the moon landings were fake. If the landings were going to be faked. They only needed to fake it once.

Then NASA could have said " we landed on the moon" beat their chest and bragged to the world.

Why on earth, would they have faked 5 more landings?

To let more people in on the lie?

How about to manufacture more missions? That would have left 5 more mission sites and evidence.

How about knowing that tech was advancing, they manufactured a lie. That would definitely be figured out in the future?

HIGHLY DOUBTFUL!

edit on 22-12-2013 by Sweareingen because: ?

edit on 22-12-2013 by Sweareingen because: 3 R's

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   

choos

turbonium1

you are confused.. expands does not equal inflate.. how many times must i tell you this.. an atmosphere will inflate the bag and in the video the bag DOES NOT INFLATE

no wind or no draught will still cause the bag to inflate.. the bag does not inflate.. if there were any atmosphere the bag would have inflated alot more than what you see.

it will but the atmosphere on earth will make it difficult to observe.. a bag is very light weight, therefore centrifugal force on a slowly rotating bag will be very small compared to the affects an atmosphere will have on it..

if you fling a plastic bag in a vacuum that is what it will look like.. if you fling a plastic bag that is not in a vacuum the bag WILL INFLATE!!

you are getting confused with the words expand and inflate.

facepalm..

why would you say something so uninformed when you know nothing about physics?? now you are just plain lying and making things up...

centrifugal force has very little to do with gravity.. centrifugal force is all about inertia.. centrifugal force very much exists without gravity.. if you dont believe me look up what a gimbal is and where it was used..

lack of atmosphere will enable the bag expand easier once flung away.. since the only forces involved are internal forces..

if you add an atmosphere to the equation than its much different, then you have external forces as well, and for such a lightweight object like a plastic bag, the external forces may exceed the internal.. which will cause the bag to INFLATE, distorting its shape and changing its trajectory..

if you force the bag on another trajectory guess what? you are adding yet another external force which can distort the shape of the bag yet again, and the change in trajectory will also react to the atmosphere adding yet another external force which will affect the shape of the bag yet again prossibly causing some flapping..

no the bag does not inflate, it is still very much scrunched up it just merely expands out due to the throwing action..

yes it does.. the flinging motion adds an external force into the bag causing one side to move while the other side is catching up.. once the other side has caught up momentum takes over causing the bag to rotate and follow its parabolic trajectory..

since the bag is rotating centrifugal force is acting, it is the force that is felt like it is being thrown OUT from the centre of rotation.. you know like those hammer throwers in the olympics.. they spin around really fast, centrifugal force is pulling the hammer AWAY from the athlete..

if centrifugal force doesnt make a bag expand than why does the rope between the athlete and the "hammer" extend?

When someone tells you centrifugal force doesnt work on the moon because gravity is lower id say time to stop arguing with that person. Because if they are shall we say that science impaired nothing you say is going to have any effect. And wow sometimes im still amazed and how little people actually know about the world around them.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   

turbonium1
...There is little centrifugal force to be generated on the lunar surface to begin with. The moon has much less gravitational force. and centrifugal force doesn't exist without gravity.

I'm not sure where you are getting the idea that "centrifugal force doesn't exist without gravity".

Centrifugal force (the centrifugal effect) is NOT dependent on the gravitational pull of a body (such as the Earth or Moon), and centrifugal force DOES exist without a body produicng a gravitational pull.

For example, centrifugal force could be the effect used to create artificial gravity on deep space missions by spinning the spacecraft. The centrifugal effect would cause objects inside the spaceship to be forced outward (much like an amusement park "tilt-a-whirl" ride), generating artificial gravity. However, this can be done in deep space in the absence of a nearby gravity-producing body.

The plastic bag is affected in much the same way; centrifugal force is what pushed parts of it outward as it was spinning/tumbling.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   

dragonridr

ItzMeRon

dragonridr

ItzMeRon

onebigmonkey

ItzMeRon

No sir.

Yes.

www.youtube.com...

Check.

Thats your evidence by the way the firefox crop circle was a paid advertisement. Did you know they even hold competitions?

Go here and take a look you can see there handy work they have gotten so good companies are paying them to do logos.

www.circlemakers.org...

Hey dragonridr, that's a great website on crop circles. Some people will believe just about anything . . . oh wait, some people actually believe we faked the Moon landings too. None of their reasons make any sense to me.

Remember, the Moon landings are a recent history event. It happened over a period of 6 years and was well documented as it happened. The entire space program has been scrutinized in it's entirety throughout is development, and not one "whistle blower" has come forward to announce fraud. It is accepted as an historical event, just like the civil war, and must be viewed as such. It is up to the unbelievers to prove their claims, which none have been able to do so far.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   

turbonium1

I'm sorry, but I just can't let this go. Gravity has nothing to do with creating centrifugal force. Gravity is a product of mass. Centrifugal force is a product of an outward force (inertia) on a body rotating about an axis. This inertia can be created without gravity of any kind.

Apparently you either haven't had or flunked your basic physics class in high school. For your statement, you get a stately face palm . . .

Centrifugal Force WIKI

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by fenceSitter

Read: Wagging the moon doggie

This will answer the question as to WHY they would fake it.

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by seabhac-rua

The evaluation of the mountain of evidence....and "The mountain" itself.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by truthserum777

You joined ATS just so you could post a link to a YouTube video you made claiming that the Moon landings were shot... on Earth... outside? Oh well, Merry Christmas anyway.

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   

truthserum777
reply to post by fenceSitter

Read: Wagging the moon doggie

This will answer the question as to WHY they would fake it.

Oh how original a poorly made youtube video that wants to argue why no stars are seen in apollo video. Did you think of this all by yourself? Well might i make a suggestion go talk to an astronomer about why they dont put observatories in a city with all those street lights.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   

choos

Why would it have to inflate a lot more?

I can throw a bag in air, and get the very same result. A bag with the same degree of expansion as the Apollo bag.

There's no support for your claim

new topics

top topics

<< 153  154  155    157  158  159 >>

join