It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure of the moon landing hoax.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by turbonium1

IHow can you expect a reply, if you don't even know what your own position is!

Does that video convince you that D-Day occurred?

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Actually, I never said D-Day had never been duplicated. I was responding to someone else who made that claim, and listed several similar operations, including one that was actually larger than Overlord. Unless I made some odd error with the quote and end-quote tags, it should be fairly obvious.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Brother Stormhammer

Actually, I never said D-Day had never been duplicated. I was responding to someone else who made that claim, and listed several similar operations, including one that was actually larger than Overlord. Unless I made some odd error with the quote and end-quote tags, it should be fairly obvious.

Actually, Patrick, I mean turbonium, is trying to manipulate us into arguing at cross purposes so that he does not have to address the issues we have raised. First he tries to argue that the Moon landings were a "scientific experiment" that must be repeated independently for the results to be accepted. Then he argues that the fact that no-one has "repeated" the "experiment" means that the "experiment" was impossible. This train of reasoning is fallacious at every step.

By applying this sort of reasoning to another historical event, I demonstrated that it can easily lead to the rejection of any historical claim on the basis of repeatability and a priori rejection of documentation as being "biased."
edit on 31-3-2013 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

I think we're actually in agreement on this. Blame tiredness and a limited command of the English language (Hillbilly is my native
). I don't know if I need more coffee, or less.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Constellation was a plan for a long term lunar presence (ie moon base) not a quick round trip like Apollo. Also, they never attempted to go to the moon they only planned it and once the budget proposal was made congress told them they couldn't have the funding needed so it was scrapped. Unfortunately unless someone finds oil or an Al-Qaeda camp on the moon, the funding just isn't there.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

But it was done every few months over a period of three years! In any event, your premise is completely fallacious. No-one has built the Eiffel Tower in 100+ years, therefore the Eiffel Tower cannot exist.

But it seems that your chosen example isn't quite valid.
wikipedia : As one of the most iconic images in the world, the Eiffel Tower has been the inspiration for the creation of over 30 duplicates and similar towers around the world.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

But it seems that your chosen example isn't quite valid.
wikipedia : As one of the most iconic images in the world, the Eiffel Tower has been the inspiration for the creation of over 30 duplicates and similar towers around the world.
en.wikipedia.org...

Yet not one of them is in PARIS! That makes all the difference in the world. Paris is an entirely different environment. just as the Moon is different from near Earth orbit.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   
As a psychological experiment in the art of 'cold war' propaganda, via the electronic medium of television mainly, Apollo laid the ground work for a propaganda event of even greater proportions - 9/11 - because of its overall accomplishments regarding the suppression of liberty (the Constitution), and individual freedom (the Bill of Rights) in America by way of Marxist communism.

As achievements in the art of psychological gamesmanship and propaganda Apollo and 9/11 are inseparable!
The most recent example of this can be seen in the government psy-op known as Sandy Hook. Similar tactics, and similar propaganda media techniques were employed at Newtown in order to achieve the same goal, which is the subjugation of the American people.

edit on 1-4-2013 by POXUSA because: txt

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by POXUSA

As a psychological experiment in the art of 'cold war' propaganda, via the electronic medium of television mainly, Apollo laid the ground work for a propaganda event of even greater proportions because of its overall accomplishments regarding the suppression of liberty (the Constitution), and individual freedom (the Bill of Rights) in America by way of Marxist communism.

But what about the thousands of people who witnessed the launches of those huge, non-electronic special effect Saturn Vs in person? What was that? Mass hypnotism? And what does the space program in the 1960s, an era of ever expanding personal freedoms, have to do with the contraction of liberty since the ascendancy of the New Right in the 1980s? I suspect Jack Schmitt would take strong exception to your implying that he was part of a conspiracy to impose Marxism on the United States. For someone who claims to hail from the "cradle of liberty," you sure are quick to tear down America's positive achievements!

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   

But what about the thousands of people who witnessed the launches of those huge, non-electronic special effect Saturn Vs in person? What was that? Mass hypnotism?

Those Apollo rockets going 'up' were the psychological equivalent of the Twin Towers coming 'down' - need I explain? And all those people - those many "witnesses"

And answering your own question - YES - both events were examples of "mass hypnotism." So much for "all those thousands of witnesses." Millions even.

edit on 1-4-2013 by POXUSA because: txt

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by POXUSA

obviously mass hynotism isnt working the way they want it too. just two major events were "successful" yet still so many issues in their own country.

way to hide from reality.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   

But what about the thousands of people who witnessed the launches of those huge, non-electronic special effect Saturn Vs in person? What was that? Mass hypnotism?

What about the people who thought that they flew on the Concorde? According to his way of thinking as we have no SST today the Concorde was just a hoax as well.... So those people also must have been hypnotised - and when you think of the travel time reduction via Concorde all the people that thought it must have only taken less than half the time of a normal airliner also must have been hypnotised....

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by POXUSA

So your proof of one psychotic delusion is other psychotic delusions? Would you care to offer actual evidence or are paranoid ramblings all you are willing to add to the debate?

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by captainpudding
reply to post by POXUSA

So your proof of one psychotic delusion is other psychotic delusions? Would you care to offer actual evidence or are paranoid ramblings all you are willing to add to the debate?

I never aim for 'proof' of falsities such as government psy-ops like the so-called OKC bombing, 9/11, or Sandy Hook etc., - waste of resources, time and energy - logical fallacies are essentially unprovable. Besides, to seek to prove the unprovable would be in violation of the laws of logic and reason. I take a more intellectual approach and set my sights on higher things - truth for example.

The truth is in the pudding

edit on 1-4-2013 by POXUSA because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by POXUSA

I never aim for 'proof' of a falsities such as OKC bombing, 9/11, Sandy Hook etc - waste of resources, time and energy - besides, it would violate the laws of logic and reason. My sights are focused on higher things - truth for example.

So to put things in perspective.
Would psychotic hypnosis be when your neighbors child is shot at Sandyhook and truth be when your child is shot at Sanyhook?

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
reply to post by POXUSA

I never aim for 'proof' of a falsities such as OKC bombing, 9/11, Sandy Hook etc - waste of resources, time and energy - besides, it would violate the laws of logic and reason. My sights are focused on higher things - truth for example.
So to put things in perspective.Would psychotic hypnosis be when your neighbors child is shot at Sandyhook and truth be when your child is shot at Sanyhook?

One cannot speak of something that never "truly" existed (such as the Apollo moon landings) as having legitimacy in a logical argument. The premises are faulty in any discussion of that or of SH (which you brought up) and that is tantamount to a logical fallacy - therefore no reasoned discussion, let alone a satisfactory conclusion, can ever come out of it.

Please understand that a logical fallacy is a flaw in reasoning. Logical fallacies are like tricks or illusions of thought. A perfect examples of this would be the' media illusion' known as the so-called 9/11 debacle - or any other false flag government operation such as the moon landing hoax, the OKC bombing, the WTC garage bombing, Sandy Hook etc. They're often very sneakily used by the military, government leaders, politicians and the media to fool people. Don't be fooled! I am here - in part - to help you (and others like you) to identify and call out dodgy logic wherever it may raise its ugly, incoherent head.

This is my raison d'etre for being online and participating in forums such as ATS. I am not here for any other reason. I am indifferent to the goings on here.

More than simply having a 'purpose' for joining ATS, my presence here can be considered along the lines of an evangelical mission, much in the way that we think of a Catholic priest doing God's work "in the world."

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by POXUSA

One cannot speak of something that never "truly" existed (such as the Apollo ]moon landings) as having legitimacy in a logical argument.

Well could you give us a list of all the major events that you 'know' didn't happen?
Did hurricane Katrina and Sandy happen?

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by POXUSA

So ATS - what's your raison d'etre for being here - for having opened this site in the first place? Are your reasons the same as when you started or has it morphed into something that you couldn't even have imagined? Dis the government scare you guys into cooperating with their agenda? I think I deserve an answer - what say you? AND what say you members?

The "raison d'etre" for ATS is to "Deny Ignorance" as you can see in their motto. So when you get a bunch of sandy hook threads get derailed and go above and beyond in promoting ignorance, they get shut down. This site is a place for truth and debate and not a place for unfounded lunacy supported only by the voices in the heads of those posting. A conspiracy theory is just that, a theory. By definition a theory is a logical conclusion based on the evidence available. So if an argument (like say a moon landing hoax) uses no logic or evidence, then it has no place on a conspiracy theory site, such as this.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by POXUSA

I think Samkent was referring to Hurricane Sandy, not Sandy Hook.

At least that's what I got from the context of that post.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join