It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALIENS/UFOS In My Local Woods. (With UFO Photos)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Goal Lazio?

Lazio is a soccer team from Rome. Goal lazio is definetely from an italian soccer match transmitted via radio. Nothing paranormal there.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

thank you for the concern(s). I will check out you're stories/link soon, cheers.
After seeing these shadow figures I did go online and research a little. I normally go with my gut when I'm not sure what to think, my gut tells me it was a child spirit being curious. Hope I am right.
After a pretty insane ghost/spirit experience (thats another post) it does take quite alot to get me scared it seems.
Things seem to be all normal in my home so far, so I'm not worried. Although the kettle turning its self on raised an eyebrow the other day. Ha.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

thank you for giving a positive comment on my photo, was not expecting that. I tend to use the shape of the UFO (diamond) alot in my paintings/artwork.
As for you're question, no my strange experiences didnt happen right after I had seen a ufo.
Its seems only when I'm near/have been to the woods that things start to happen.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by RamsOnTop

i know Goal Lazio sounds comedy. But it was not a radio station we was hearing. It was a single channel coming throuh, a male voice, saying random words. He didnt have any excitement in his tone, like "ggggooooaaaallllll llllllaaaaazzzzziiiioooooooooo"
it was a calm and simple GOAL LAZIO, (i used to watch that program at the time) i also loved grapes at the time, i also loved frosties. Basically i lived on beans on toast with cheese, chocolate, sweets, grapes and frosties as a teenager. He said grapes, and frosties. It was just mental, his voice almost sounded recorded.. We all still mention that day when we get together with a pint.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I took a look and enjoyed you're post. Got me thinking about time delay. I never had a watch when I was a teenager so I never would have known yet it made me remember one evening shortly after
the strange boom box voice day. I was with Ben again, yet another friend Jamie join us to take a night walk across the fields up to the woods, i wanted to investigate further and managed to get some company. When we got near to the start of the woods a white ball of light floated up from a tree and sat still just above it, we all froze. With each step we took towards the ball/orb, it also moved closer. In the end it started to come towards us and it was stopping, jamie was the 1st to freek out, ben was up for it like me yet it got to the distance of say 30ft away that we all started to run like the wind. In fact i didnt stop running till i got home. When i got home I thought it was only approx 9pm as we didnt even make it inside the woods. Yet I remember my dad having a go at me for being home late, it was 11pm when I got home.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by zidanelittle
reply to post by sled735

When i got home I thought it was only approx 9pm as we didnt even make it inside the woods. Yet I remember my dad having a go at me for being home late, it was 11pm when I got home.

Hummm..................... Interesting! How do you feel about the possibility of having been abducted?
Sounds like they have had your entire family under a "watchful eye" for many years. Maybe they will make contact and allow us to remember it when we are able to handle the process without freaking out!

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

has crossed my mind to be honest, i really do not know. only a few times when i've reflected back in the past. The first time it crossed my mind was during my first experience of sleep paralysis, this happened twice while I was a teenager living near the woods. At the time I was pretty freeked out and did think it was someone pushing me down on my spine, and with ufo sightings I was bound to think it was an alien doing it to me. only being able to look around and be totally paralysed is bloody horrible. They were just sleep paralysis moments not alien related I believe. The only thing i can not figure out fully is a recent event while sleeping. I was dreaming away, it felt like watching a movie, so clear, a cyclist got run over by a van, it was winter and snow everwhere. This is the thing, it did not feel like it was my dream, as if the visuals i was seeing were placed in my mind, as soon as i realised this, i was suddenly speeding/shooting so fast that it looked like stars flying past me really quick, like speed of light speed, then boom, i was sucked/or fallen back into my body and jumped out of bed in shock. As i closed my eyes i could see the red outline of 3 alien heads standing together, the type of image/light you see when you stared at a lightblub then the bubbles/outline floats around in you're visual. Hope that makes sense. That experience is the only thing that slightly tells me that yeah, maybe, just maybe I have been abducted.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Let's look at what we have here. We have a voice on a radio (or perhaps in the background) saying "goal lazio" which has been established as a not unpopular phrase at that time in your area (radio could have gotten bumped from "tape" to "radio" mode???), we have some spilled frosty cereal, we have a mud pit with yellow-ish mud, we have a supposed erased tape which has since disappeared, so we can't verify that it was indeed erased, and we have a very fuzzy picture of something in the sky near these woods. Not trying to shoot down or derail anything here - just looking at things objectively. I'm trying to figure out what sounds supernatural - it sounds like an overreaction to normal events by some young kids spurred by some urban legends.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by zidanelittle

Thank you for writing and sharing your fascinating story with us. We welcome you with open arms, minds, and hearts.

If possible, would you kindly be a bit more specific about the location? From your tone and syntax, I'm guessing England, but there are many "Bluebell Woods" in England, and, as you may know, 'bluebell woods' is somewhat of a generic term in Britain since many woods contain flowering bluebells.

Thanks again - and reveal only as much as you are comfortable doing - but a more precise location would aid research into this anomaly and perhaps ultimately help you understand what is going on as well.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Outrageo

no problem. The Bluebell Woods I'm talking about is located in Peacehaven, East Sussex. The woods are right next to Peacehavens Golf Course. No idea if it has a different name yet my dad always called it bluebell woods. I now will be trying to generate enough money to buy a infra-red hd camera and plan to hopefully grab at least my friend Gavin (one who lived closet to the woods and claims to have seen 3 greys) and hopefully get better evidence than poor mobile phone photos.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
It might be a good idea to take a look at the thread going about strange happenings in woods?
Here

This sort of mix of paranormal events (so called ET's and ghost type entities and missing time) are the kinds of experiences often associated with specific locations- particularly forests and woods. -At least in my own experience.

It led me to have some suspicion that there exists entities which are elementals, nature spirits, or something of that type, that can take on different forms... pulling those from your own mind. They can pull the image of a loved one, or of popular mythical characters, archetypes..... like maybe todays "greys" are just the modern version of elves, fairies and gnomes.

There are similarities in the traditional stories about them (fairy rings and saucer landing spots, taken babies, changelings, people being taken into a different reality, and missing time, etc.)

I am not claiming this is the truth, nor even that I believe it, only that it is one very interesting hypothesis to keep in mind, seeing this sort of event.

edit on 28-11-2012 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-11-2012 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   

reply to post by sled735

I was dreaming away, it felt like watching a movie, so clear, a cyclist got run over by a van, it was winter and snow everwhere. This is the thing, it did not feel like it was my dream, as if the visuals i was seeing were placed in my mind, as soon as i realised this, i was suddenly speeding/shooting so fast that it looked like stars flying past me really quick, like speed of light speed, then boom, i was sucked/or fallen back into my body and jumped out of bed in shock. As i closed my eyes i could see the red outline of 3 alien heads standing together, the type of image/light you see when you stared at a lightblub then the bubbles/outline floats around in you're visual. Hope that makes sense. That experience is the only thing that slightly tells me that yeah, maybe, just maybe I have been abducted.

This sounds like you were taken on an out of body journey for some type of spiritual lesson, or to show you something. Did you recognize the cyclist, or the area you were seeing? It could have been a warning for you to give to someone to prevent this accident, (or you could have been witnessing a real time event.)

There is a member on my thread, Alfred2012, that has shared a fascinating experience with his spirit guides, and ETs as he began his OBEs. If you would like to read his story it begins on page 42 after he introduces himself on page 41. He continues with many posts following. It is a truly mind-blowing account of how things started happening in his life to get him to the point he is now with his "spiritual awakening".
Here is a link to his story: www.abovetopsecret.com...

He now has his own website telling his story, and has many others sharing theirs as well, with information from his contacts about some upcoming events for Earth.
His website is in German, but if you have Google Chrome, you can use the translator button to change it to English. He is working on getting it in English on his site for those who don't have a translator.
www.the-starpeople.net...?lang=de

I just thought you may enjoy giving this a read. (If you like it, you can give my thread another star and flag.)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

thank you very much for the links. I am always up for reading anything that could be related to my experiences.
I did not recognize the guy or the area i was in, if anything it just felt like it didnt belong to me, the things i was seeing where not from my mind but from something else. Maybe a warning indeed, i just dont know.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Good story
and i for one appreciate the photos even though theyre not clear...take a good camera with you next visit and take some more photos

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

reply to post by jtrenthacker

It is really annoying for me to finally witness one of them in day light and have nothing on me other than my camera phone. Better than nothing I guess.

Photos are grainy but at least you took them. Perhaps another witness can verify, or have pics of their own.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

In the center photo I see two dark circles.
Perhaps a triangle UFO we hear about.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join