It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALIENS/UFOS In My Local Woods. (With UFO Photos)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
This is my first post. The main story I am about to tell you is a true story & happened to myself & a few of my friends back in 1998. We were all approx 14/15 years old. It is by far the most strangest day of my life so far. The events that unfolded on this particular day still baffle me.

So I enjoyed my bike rides over to my home towns nearest woods. My dad told me its called Bluebell Woods. Its a rather dull afternoon & myself, Adam and Ben cycle my usual route over to the woods. We all take a break once we get to the top of the woods. I tell them about what I have been seeing right where we were standing. In short I tell them I had seen at least 9 UFOs hanging around this area. On our return and while we were cutting through a field we stopped & observed a large mud pit. Its a completely perfect circle (approx 20ft width) & the mud is a yellow colour. It had a thick clay texture & my friend Ben decided to take a ride into the centre of the pit thinking its funny & it was. He struggles naturally as it acts like quicksand & his ankles sinked deep towards the centre. He paniced a little as he realised he needed our help to get out of this pit. We laughed a bit & managed to drag him out, yet he lost a trainer in the process. We all agreed that the atmosphere within the woods & that area of the field was very bizarre, it felt really eerie. But it would not compare to what we were about to experience. Upon our return from Bluebell Woods our bikes were caked in mud & we used my parents hose pipe line to remove the worst of the dirt.

After cleaning I invited my friends Adam & David up to my bedroom to play on my Super Nintendo. While they playing away on my computer console, I decided to play some of my music. Queen. The 1st band I loved thanks to my dads constant playing of them. My‘Queen’ cassette tape was playing out of my dad’s old boom box while I popped downstairs to grab us all a drink & some crisps. Minutes after my return with our drinks & sitting watching Mario jumping around, the music came to a halt. A distorted old male voice started to mumble & pitch his loud tones of speech into random words & sentences. We all sat still in awe of his voice & both Ben and Adam turned & looked at me with an expression stating clearly to me “What the Hell is that?” The atmosphere within the bedroom darkened, the air & atmosphere felt evil. “Goal Lazio” the male voice says. The words “Grapes” &“Frosties” are the only words we could understand. The voice felt alien & was clearly spoken as if trying to communicate with us. I became suddenly emotionally drained with the voice and then the voice stopped. I walked over to the cassette player rather scared. I pressed the Stop button down. We were all confused big time. ‘OK. What did you record Glenn’ Ben said with a hint of laughter in his words. I didn’t record this I said.‘Rewind it & play it again then’ said Adam. I pressed down the rewind button & we listened to the tape wheeling itself back in for a few seconds. I pressed the stop button & played the tape again. We stood together a little more closer to the cassette player & listened. NOTHING. The sound of a blank cassette tape. The slight humming sound of the tape going round & round & continued until I stopped the tape again. I quickly rewind the tape again & allowed it to rewind even further this time. I pressed play & again, nothing. Where’s all the Queen music I said. Ben and Adam said nothing. I took the tape out & inspected it. I then placed it back in only this time it was playing the B side of the tape. The whole tape was blank. As if suddenly it’s been wiped clean somehow. I had both sides of this tape full of Queen songs!

The atmosphere seemed to take a turn for the worst. We all felt we needed to get out of the room quickly. As if another presence was around us. I felt really scared & we all rushed out of my bedroom & quickly paced down my stairs with an emotional state of slight panic running through my veins. As we all rushed into my kitchen where the exit of the house was at it’s nearest, we witnessed the scene in my parents kitchen. The empty remains of a ripped open cereal box of Frosties were scattered all over the kitchen worktops & the floor. As if it had exploded. While frozen at the sight for a few seconds suddenly my mother came in & sees the state of her kitchen. She screamed “What’s all this bloody mess?” We all sprinted out of the kitchen & jumped onto our bikes. We all came to a stand still near the woods again. We tried to explain what had just happened. We couldn’t. That's the main story. I'M NOT CRAZY (I say this in the same tone as Heath Ledgers Joker) HA. It will be nice to hear peoples thoughts on how a cassette tape could have erased itself completely after having a strange voice saying random clear words.

I will now add here to the overall story that Bluebell Woods area has had UFO history at least with my parents and a friend. Again I won't go into the long story but simply when my parents were first dating they came across a typical UFO craft sitting in the same field right near the woods one evening. (It had multicoloured lights flying around the middle trim of the craft) My mum was on the back of my dads motorbike and they got within approx 50ft away from it. If it was not for my mum freaking out my dad would have approached it even more my dad told me. During my years of 13 to 15 years old I witnessed a lot of strange crafts flying in, out, & sitting still above the woods. The most common craft I used to see was a diamond shaped craft. Like two pyramids strung together almost.

Also another friend of mine called Gavin used to live with his parents right near the field that leads up to the woods. He once told me not too long ago now that when he was 12 years old, his older sister had locked him out of his room. While he was banging on the door shouting to her to let him in, he felt something looking at him. He turned to witness three typical looking grey aliens standing together looking at him through the house window. He freaked out & went crying to his mum. I spoked to his mum not long after I was told of his alien experience & she recalled that night very clearly as she said she had never seen him so scared & upset before. This window was at the top of the stairs & there's no way someone could be standing at that window unless they had a large ladder.

When I put these stories together I can't help but think that maybe these woods have had alien grey visits. Why? Why rip up the Frosties? Why hang around the woods, why peep into a friends house. Theres no military there, I just don't know. As for the tape, I threw it away unfortunately shortly after that day, wish I had not done that. I will finally leave you with a picture I took earlier his year of the same UFOs I use to see over the woods. I took it with my Nokia E5 phone (poor camera) while I was taking a short bike ride by the woods. I was standing there for 20mins trying to get the best picture I could, I zoomed in as much as poss. Pictures are not good but I was rather excited to finally witness one of them in daylight & capture my 1st UFO photo(s). I still eat a bowl of Frosties sometimes by the way. I hope the photo link works. Thank you for reading my first post.

Bluebell Woods UFO photos.

edit on 26-11-2012 by zidanelittle because: to add a link

edit on 26-11-2012 by zidanelittle because: CHANGE TITLE

edit on 11/26/2012 by tothetenthpower because: --Mod Edit--All Caps, don't use them

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Interesting story, but I'm afraid your photos really aren't helping much. That little fuzzy dot could be anything. You need to try to catch them with a better camera.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by jtrenthacker

It is really annoying for me to finally witness one of them in day light and have nothing on me other than my camera phone. Better than nothing I guess.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
that's not an alien that's just a bird

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by zidanelittle

The atmosphere within the bedroom darkened, the air & atmosphere felt evil. “Goal Lazio” the male voice says.

Lol "Goal Lazio"? Your dad wasn't watching Italian football downstairs on channel 4 was he? At the time the guy shouted that on the credits. Gooooooaaaaaaaallll Lazzzziiioooooo!!!!!

I used to watch it back in the day.

edit on 26/11/2012 by Grifter81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Im going with Kite, one photo especially leads me to this conclusion.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by zidanelittle

It is really annoying for me to finally witness one of them in day light and have nothing on me other than my camera phone. Better than nothing I guess.

LOL some member on here are

if you have no picture well then it ( picture or it never happen) and well everbody as a cell phone.
if you happen to get one with your your cell phone then it (well you should carry a good camera )
if you happen to get one with a camera then it ( could of zoom in better )

Just can't please some member.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trillium

LOL some member on here are

if you have no picture well then it ( picture or it never happen) and well everbody as a cell phone.
if you happen to get one with your your cell phone then it (well you should carry a good camera )
if you happen to get one with a camera then it ( could of zoom in better )

Just can't please some member.

Well, yeah -- but the hard honest truth is this:
Those photos don't really help. They could be almost anything, so they may as well be nothing.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
If I were you, and you are absolutely sure of what is occurring there, I would arm myself to the hilt and become a dedicated researcher in that area. I'm sure your time is not as available as mine is however.

Get your hands of a high quality fast camera, video with HD, night vision, infra-red, the whole horse and cart.
You have a history there thus greater opportunity for possibly excellent material. Pull in friends or family to help contribute to the equipment you need. Communicate with organizations like MUFON for support, etc.
edit on 26-11-2012 by Lonewulph because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Lonewulph

thats good advice thank you yet I don't have the spare funds. Barely afford xmas presents this year. I do hope to get a decent camera for christmas/next year and maybe I could start collecting better evidence. Its a strange area, you can feel it. Will look up how much infra-red ones are though, must be expensive. There is little to no activity there now it seems but thats because I hardly look there these days. I hope one day in the future I can re post again with awesome footage/pictures etc. In response to others, My dad was outside working while "Goal Lazio" words came through the boom box. As for the pic(s) It was not a kite or a bird, lol...it was completely the same ufo i had seen in the same area before. With my eyes it was a ufo clear as day, yet the camera gave me poor results as it has poor zoom and its only 5millionpixel. It was still, no movement for at least the 20mins i was looking at it. Anyhow i dont need to prove myself to anyone, my family, my friends have seen ufos there and one friend claims to have seen aliens as i had explained. i just wanted to add the pic's as its all i have got (for now anyway)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

thats good advice thank you yet I don't have the spare funds. Barely afford xmas presents this year. I do hope to get a decent camera for christmas/next year and maybe I could start collecting better evidence. Its a strange area, you can feel it. Will look up how much infra-red ones are though, must be expensive. There is little to no activity there now it seems but thats because I hardly look there these days. I hope one day in the future I can re post again with awesome footage/pictures etc. In response to others, My dad was outside working while "Goal Lazio" words came through the boom box. As for the pic(s) It was not a kite or a bird, lol...it was completely the same ufo i had seen in the same area before. With my eyes it was a ufo clear as day, yet the camera gave me poor results as it has poor zoom and its only 5millionpixel. It was still, no movement for at least the 20mins i was looking at it. Anyhow i dont need to prove myself to anyone, my family, my friends have seen ufos there and one friend claims to have seen aliens as i had explained. i just wanted to add the pic's as its all i have got (for now anyway)

You would certainly need to spend some time looking to see them, and those are the one's in visible light, with an infra-red camera you might get even more, always worth a try.
If you lived closer I would donate equipment and even join the investigation, but you are quite far.
Anyway, thanks for sharing good luck with, and keep us here at ats posted on any new developments.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

ah man you tease with mentioning equipment, i would be scared of accidently breaking something anyhow. thank you anyhow, I certainly will be gathering evidence when I can. Maybe I should meditate in the woods during the day? Ha

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Thank you for your story and your photos.
Really Interesting.

Don't let the "pseudo skeptics" derail your thread.
S&F.

And welcome on ATS.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

thank you for you're warm welcome. Much appreciated.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

I would like to welcome you as well. Hope I didn't sound like an a**hole in my first reply, but if you have any evidence to bring on here, it better be good or the skeptics will have a field day (I know from personal experience). Cheers and hope you get some better photos!

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

no worries, i did and I do expect people to have "a field day" on my post, more so on my poor photos of course.
I just could not wait any longer, had to get the story/stories written down and put out there. I can add more in time. I tend to say "i could be dead and gone tomorrow" quite alot so i decided to just post it before it never got posted.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
[more

managed to repost my last comment somehow. Can't seem to find anywhere to delete this comment (using my phone)
so will use this space to mention that since I last saw that ufo (the ones pictured) i have had strange experiences of small like 4ft tall dark shadow figures move super quick and disappear as soon as I look at it and it knows I have spotted it. For example, it just so happens to be seen in my sons bedroom the most. My son (2 years old) totally freeked out one night and was pointing at the wall closet to him. Never seen him so scared/upset. Then days later, I saw this dark shadow standing next to my son sleeping (same area he was pointing at). Recently my girlfriend woke one night and saw it also standing over me while i was sleeping. Doubt the ufo sighting is related to these shadow figure sighting, but i thought i share that also.
edit on 26-11-2012 by zidanelittle because: to add a better comment/post

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
i THINK YOU HAVE A NICE POSSIBILITY HERE.....
I hope theres some follow up....we sure need some furtther proofs and evidence.
There are others who have claimed Alien actvities in local areas....so i give you a definate maybe.....

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Great story!
Congratulations on your first thread, and welcome to ATS!

I think it was an awesome story even without the pictures. I have witnessed many UFOs in my lifetime, so I am open to accepting others experiences without too much questioning.

Here are two of my experiences I posted in my thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

The thing going on inside your house concerns me. These could be aliens, but the way you told it reminds me of shadow people. These things ARE NOT GOOD!
I would rather it be an alien!
The evil voice coming through the boom box, with the frosties scattered all over the kitchen sounds more like what a demon would do, or possibly a shadow person.

Have you thought about bringing in a medium to see if she/he can pick up on what is going on? You could possibly have both demons/shadow people, and aliens. YIKES!

Shadow people drain the life out of people (literally sucking the life out through the mouth and nose) while people sleep. They cause health problems, and can eventually cause death via heart attack, or organ shutdown.

It would be in your best interest to try to SEE what this thing looks like. If it is an alien, then it's just our space brothers keeping an eye on our "progress" as humans.

I hope you will take a serious look into what is occurring in your home.
Good luck to you.

edit on 11/26/2012 by sled735 because: correction

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Thanks for posting your story and the pictures

The second picture is not too bad, when zoomed in close the object does appear like one of the diamond shapes.. Did you see that thing leave the area after the picture was taken, and did it do any crazy maneuvers?

Your home, and the area there sounds like maybe there is a lot of different paranormal things happening..

The thing that happened with your tape player and the cereal in the kitchen definitely sounds like a negative spirit with the emotion it made you all feel.. This kind of thing only happened the day you witnessed the ufo activity?

Thanks again
What a I love about ATS so much is hearing about things that happen to people all over the world, and things we would never hear about at all, if it wasn't for having a place like this to share our experiences..

add: Just saw your post about seeing the shadow figures.. Not good.. Especially bothers me that it is scaring the young child in the home.. Sounds like your house needs some serious "spiritual first aid" -I would have already jumped in the car and moved away

edit on 26-11-2012 by alienreality because: add

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join