It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YouTube's CEO is Iranian

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I've noticed recently that there appears to be a vogue for referring to YouTube, rather crassly, as 'JewTube'. Well here you go guys - YouTube's CEO is Salar Kamangar, a 35 year chap born in Iran

Salar Kamangar - Wiki

While we're at at it - Intel's CTO (Chief Technology Officer is Siavash Alamouti - also Iranian.

Siavash Alamouti

Or how about the CEO of Siemens Enterprise Communications? Hamid Akhavan - Iranian

Hamid Akhavan

Or the lead producer of World of Warcraft? Shahram Dabiri - Iranian

Shahram Dabini

Or the co founder and CTO of Dropbox? Arash Ferdowsi - Iranian

Arash Ferdowsi

Or (I like this one) CEO of MGA Entertainment (manufacturer of Bratz Dolls)? - Isaac Larian - Iranian

Isaac Larian

Another goodie
,Founders of Zoosk? Alex Mehr and Shayan Zadeh - Iranian

Or the founder of ebay? Pierre Omidyar - born to Iranian parents.

It's a small small world

edit on 26-11-2012 by christina-66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Iran also produces many Persian beauties... If they don't have a uni-brow.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by christina-66

CEO or CTO, as in Chief Tech Officer? NASA has Iranian scientists too, so yeah... Who is calling it JewTube, racists?
edit on 26-11-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   

I never saw anyone ue the term Jewtube, but apparently, one of these is on the loose.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

I've seen many posts on ATS recently using that term - that's the main reason for this post.

Another exciting science project is under way as we type

Sesame: Project Bring Together Middle East Scientists

Amid rising tensions in one of the world's most volatile regions, an audacious project to use science for diplomacy is taking shape in the heart of the Middle East.

In this land of ancient hatreds, a highly sophisticated scientific installation is being built in Jordan.

It has support from countries that are usually openly hostile to each other.

The plan is for a multi-million-pound synchrotron particle accelerator, known as Sesame.

It has backing from several Arab nations, together with Turkey, Pakistan, Cyprus, Iran and - astonishingly - Israel as well..

BBC

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   

So they are not bunch of lesser humans that live with goats that needs to be wiped out!??? I CANNOT BELIEVE IT!

These things shocks people because they are ignorant.
_____

CEO is just a figurehead...their backgrounds does not affect how their product is sold. Board of Directors and main stockholders..now that's something.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   

So... All these years, Iran has been producing people right under our noses! I knew it!

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Certainly Israel is a terrorist state and must be severely chastened. Name calling is idiotic and only shifts the focus to something else. It is not about your ethnicity, it is about your practices and Israel has stepped way over the line. Keep the opposition tuned to Israel's many atrocities and gross injustice. Nothing is useless and we should be focusing on how Israel is a bad example, for the world.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

No - would you fancy!!!!

Prejudice busting usually happens when you meet the subject of your prejudice.

Anyway - he's CEO of YouTube now - but Salar started out as Google's 9th ever employee - he's been at the heart of all our lives for many a year.

new topics

top topics

join