It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global Consciousness Army

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
You know how when you have a dream, you begin to forget pieces of it immediately after waking up, making it nigh impossible to recall? I just woke from a dream that seemed more like boot camp then an actual lucid experience.

I saw a lot of familiar faces in the area, people I haven't seen in years, where we were being processed, officials checking identity, being prepped... for what I have no idea, but I had the feeling this was on a grand scale, thousands of people were moving through checkpoints. Like we were preparing for training. There were even times when I was asked if this was my first time, saying I have missed multiple sessions.

My first session if you could call it that was basically a means to see if I could follow proper instruction and maintain control in a lucid environment. I was given a sidearm that looked very unique from anything I've seen before and was told to pull the trigger at a target down the way. My first time was a bit of a a failure, upon pulling the trigger I failed to see any projection from the weapon and once holding the firing mechanism down longer than necessary, people yelled and ducked for cover, what emitted from the gun after I released the trigger was what could be described as a large, glowing yellow trapezoid shaped crystal. This crystal didn't travel very far at all, maybe 5 feet away and immediately after striking the ground began to disintegrate creating a large deal of heat. It FELT as if I was being burned pretty badly.

Needless to say I didn't exactly do the right thing but it didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out why, I was being ushered away by troops, when I spoke up and mentioned its my first time. They let me go and I talked to the official who strangely enough looked like my third grade teacher. I told him I could do it. He let me try again and this time I aimed the weapon, pulled the trigger, immediately released. At first nothing happened but then a moment later, a crystal fired out, a fraction of the size of the last one, went right into the target and disintegrated like the one before.

I woke up afterwards and came on here to type it all out, wondering if anyone else has experienced anything like this, because it really got me to thinking. If this was some sort of resistance force that has realized we're powerless and asleep during the day, since we have duties like jobs, family, friends, etc. Then the best time to form up and unite would indeed be in our sleep, where we actually can control what's happening. More importantly, in an astral realm, we don't care about color of skin, gender, nationality, or anything of that sense. We're all there for one reason, and one reason alone. Resistance.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
If we're to raise global consciousness in a positive direction, we should probably start with not calling it an "army".

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by mrdeadfolx

I'm sorry, your title made me think of this. Right away...

All joking aside, I've always wondered if there is something more to dreams than we are aware. It could be the inner child in me wishing for something more fantastical than every day life, but I've had a number of really weird lucid dreams as well and the fact lucid dreams feel so real, and are often way cooler than daily life it's hard not to believe there could be more to it.

At least I hope so, sometimes.
edit on 26-11-2012 by Hijinx because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Hijinx

Ya know I never got around to watching that movie, but after watching that clip I want to. Anywho, as far as lucid dreaming goes I share the enthusiastic inner child approach as well, hoping these lucid dreams have an edge we simply cannot see but is in action. It's been a couple days since I posted this thread and although I haven't had a repeat of this dream, I can't say for certain that it won't happen again. I hope it does, because every day I'm losing more and more hope in humanity.

I always feel like I can do more in dreams, there's a sort of freedom there that's difficult to explain, especially in lucid dreams. If there was one surefire way to unite the world against corruption, it would certainly be through dreams. We'd have to break that programming where we think a dream is merely for entertainment, and start believing that we can definitely make a "behind the scenes" change to what's going on today. Also, not all Armies use weapons or violence

top topics

join