It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Motorists in Russia using hidden video to crack down on police corruption.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
This seemed an interesting article from al-jazerra...

Motorists in Russia are using technology to crack down on police corruption. An estimated one million people across Russia have installed cameras in their cars - to ensure that justice is served. Al Jazeera's Charles Stratford reports from Moscow

It relates to the surveillance issues we have in the USA, or more accurately, counter-surveillance of corrupt police who would have no problem destroying or fabricating evidence at-will. The trick here is that a bunch of states have ancient Wiretap Laws, which protect from audio recording of people.....more or less w/o them being aware of a recording in process. I've wet my feet on this issue in combat, trust me.

Anyway, here is the vid....

www.aljazeera.com...
edit on 26-11-2012 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
i trust Al Jazeera they seem more reliable for truth then CNN, BBC, FOX NEWS

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Hell Yes!

This is what is needed in every single Country with a Military Police State where the LEO are charged with being nothing but tax collecting peons.

USA...s up!

Peace

edit on 26-11-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Off to find out where I can buy one of these car cams they are using...

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I watched a show about this the other day, and if I remember right, the Russians were more worried about drivers causing fake accidents so they could make false insurance claims than bad cops. Bad cops are a huge issue here in the States, though, and I would get one of these cameras installed if I was sure the RF generator I am using to block the GPS recorder wouldn't interfere with the recording.
edit on 11/26/2012 by Montana because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
"In Russia public monitor police; in America police monitor you!"

new topics

top topics

join