It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Countdown to 12/21/2012. What will happen? Here is what I know.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
What will happen is a self-fulfilling feedback loop. On the 22nd when we are all still here I think a lot of people will have an "Ah crap, no-one is going to save us after all" moment - which will then slowly built into an understanding that if we want things better on this planet then we have to do it ourselves.

I predict initial mass depression followed by a slow paradigm shift towards a positive groundswell of individual understanding of personal responsibility - which maybe, just maybe will become the foundation of a new age here on Earth.

I can dream, right?

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I like to think of the facts as I understand them from various things I've seen or read about. The fear mongering stuff, I don't buy into. If I'm not mistaken, here are some 12/21/12 facts (let me know if I'm wrong)...

The precession of the equinoxes ends a long cycle and 12/21/12 is the start of a new long cycle. It's also the time of the winter solstice. Ancient Mayans probably made calculations for these two events.

In terms of numerology, obviously we have a lot of ones and twos. There have been shocking false flag events in the past arguably tied to numerologically interesting dates and sadly no reason to think we won't have another false flag attack sometime. So, I hope that doesn't happen, but it could.

Y2K was hyped up pretty big in the media. Seems like 12/21/12 has strangely not been hyped as much. I remember thinking, just after Y2K, that it was a sort of experimental dress rehearsal for some real event in the future. But I don't see 12/21/12 being hyped in the current mainstream media. Not yet, anyway.

The whole Nibiru thing didn't pan out. As for the catastrophic pole shift thing, seems pretty unlikely now.

Every morning, I check the latest natural disaster news on the YouTube channel: suspicious0bservers
Just in case worldwide high strangeness begins to happen. That's the best 'early warning' system I've found --- watching the new video posted every morning, which always ends with "eyes open, no fear." The guy's info is always backed up by hard data, he consolidates it for us and tells it like it is. Good, bad, or ugly.

Every day and date in the future is unknown territory, including 12/21/12, so those who are so sure nothing will happen really can't be so sure. All the fearmongers have is a bunch of theories. Some seem like red herrings planted in the mass media to somehow change the way we think about the uncertainty factor of life and living. All the cynics and doubters have is the fact that on most days, nothing too out of the ordinary shocks the world. I hope they're right and nothing big happens.

I won't be too surprised, either way.
edit on 26-11-2012 by switching yard because: fixed

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Hmmmm…….it just occurred to me....I wonder how many people will call in sick or have requested 12/21/2012 off from work. Will businesses be slow? Will the stock market be quiet?

Geez, I just checked my calendar and I work that night. Crap. I think I'll call my backup relief tomorrow before they realize what's (not) going on! No one I work with is really into the 2012 stuff so, it's all good.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Even if nothing happens, something will happen.

My reasoning is as follows;

How many people believe?

Of those people, How many will act as if it's their last day on earth?

of THOSE people, how many will just go ape $hit because they think it's their last day on earth?

How many people recognize this as an opportunity to seize?
Of those people, how many have the means to seize it?
of THOSE people, how many will utilize those means?
Will it be for good?
For bad?

Who knows.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Actually the answer isn't no. There are changes being observed.

Check out this thread:

'Have any of you noticed that more are starting to observe strange visual phenomena?':

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Cheers,

Aelf

Originally posted by Rapha
Here we go again, another thread hoping things will change for the better.

According to new age sites, mother Gaia has been making major changes since 11-11-2012.

i ask a simple question to all spiritual people on ATS; Have you noticed anything different that is now consistent ?

Have animals changed ?

Has the weather changed for the better ?

Are you able to see spirits without the need to meditate ?

The answer will be 'No. Nothing has changed'
which proves that this new-age stuff is all one big fat ugly lie.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aelfrede
Actually the answer isn't no. There are changes being observed.

Personally, i have noticed absolutely nothing.

The economy is still functioning.

Everybody still has to get to work on time.

Electricity is still the main source of power throughout the world.

Food is still in the shop shelves.

The only thing that has changed is wars, conflicts and anger.

i mentioned in September how hostilities between people rose dramatically after the Olympic ceremony. This is because the gate to hell was opened spiritually on Glastonbury Tor, UK.

ATS denialists skoffed at the connection. However, the anti-muslim youtube video then caused worldwide anger.

Now war is erupting around Israel. Like i said, the demons are free and now the situation in the middle-east is going to explode.

New-age websites have been saying that peace was going to start on 11-11-2012.

Like i said, the peace idea is one big fat ugly lie because the aliens are ALL EVIL and WANT WW3.

Everyday since September, this fact has been proven correct. The situation is only going to get worse.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Whats going to happen?

ME.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I'm not sure why people keep parroting that the Mayan's believed it was the end of the world? To my knowledge the Mayans never once at any stage ever even hinted at the world coming to an end 21 Dec 2012. The only known artifact that the Mayans made that relate to what will actually happen on said date is on one particular stone carving which speaks of the return of "The Nine" or the "Wise Ones". I'm not sure why this doesn't seem to be more common knowledge, and just the 'end of the world' nonsense that seems to be getting propogated.

“The Nine” are mentioned in an inscription on Monument 6 of the Mayan site of Tortuguero, in the Mexican state of Tabasco. The monument was erected in 669 AD and is one of the very few pre-Conquest sources that mention 2012. Various translations or partial translations of the inscription exist. This is the most common one: “At the next creation, the Bolon Yokte Ku, or Nine Support Gods, will return.” However, the actual word “return”, sometimes translated as “descent”, is not intact on the monument. Still, it is a safe conclusion to make that the missing word is return. Why? Because other Mayan sources reference the return of these deities at the ending of each baktun. Hence, they are expected to emanate on Earth in 2012 too.

www.philipcoppens.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
People have completely taken this post the wrong way. I'm sure the original poster didn't state 2012 would be the end.... But i think people sat the title and jumped ahead. Got to love it.

I don't understand the amount of people who come here thinking they know everything this universe is capable of.. I'm not a firm believer in the 2012 scenario(s) but i do remain on the fence. For the simple fact that i find it interesting and actually a little exiting.

But when it comes to people here explaining how "we would know by now" "the planet/universe/sun/stars don't work that way!" Perhaps you're right. But there is a heck of a lot we don't know about our own planet let alone what the rest of the universe is capable of. We're only here for a short time so for people to come here and practically state how they have an understanding of what out planet or the sun or ANYTHING of the sort is capable of, i feel, are being pretty ignorant.

Would we expect future generations to look back and listen to what the scientists of our day had to say? Of course! Everyone has to learn and expand. So why don't we listen to those who came before us? Don't tell me they were 100% primitive, because i think we all know they weren't. Instead of jumping to the fact that they were here LONG before any PROVEN technology existed doesn't mean they didn't have their unknown ways of understanding the universe. And in many ways, better that we understand it to this day.

Who knows what will happen in the next few years? We could see Big changes. But we could see small ones. But change, of some sort, is inevitable either way. And like i've said, i'm sure we'll see December 22nd 2012. And when we do, i encourage people to stop logging in to ATS with the sole purpose to post an "I told you so" thread. Because i can tell you now, it will only cause arguments and you won't look big and clever, you'll just look like, for want of a better word, a jackass.
edit on 27-11-2012 by MrConspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
The Mayans are exactly as qualified to judge what will happen in 2012, as my dog is to judge who will win the next Super Bowl.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrConspiracy

But when it comes to people here explaining how "we would know by now" "the planet/universe/sun/stars don't work that way!" Perhaps you're right. But there is a heck of a lot we don't know about our own planet let alone what the rest of the universe is capable of. We're only here for a short time so for people to come here and practically state how they have an understanding of what out planet or the sun or ANYTHING of the sort is capable of, i feel, are being pretty ignorant.

Kind of like the Mayans were doing?

We know a heck of a lot more than the Mayans did about the Universe, there is absolutely no reason we should take anything they had to say remotely seriously. You and anyone else who pays any attention to the 2012 doomsday junk is being immensely dense.
edit on 27-11-2012 by humphreysjim because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by paxnatus
As for the end of the world, I trust this much, much more.

Matthew 24:36-44

No One Knows That Day and Hour

36 “But concerning that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son,[a] but the Father only.
37 For as were the days of Noah, so will be the coming of the Son of Man.
38 For as in those days before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day when Noah entered the ark, 39 and they were unaware until the flood came and swept them all away, so will be the coming of the Son of Man.
40 Then two men will be in the field; one will be taken and one left.
41 Two women will be grinding at the mill; one will be taken and one left.
42 Therefore, stay awake, for you do not know on what day your Lord is coming.
43 But know this, that if the master of the house had known in what part of the night the thief was coming, he would have stayed awake and would not have let his house be broken into.

44 Therefore you also must be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect.

www.biblegateway.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">b iblegateway.com

Pax

You know the meso american cultures have a way more reliable rapsheet than these folk? Also, they were far more advanced in many fields. Not saying I believe in them either, but, why choose the dumbest of the evils, I guess is what I am getting at.
edit on 27-11-2012 by smashdem because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by humphreysjim

Please don't call me dense, I'm not here to argue. But who are you to suggest the Mayans or any other ancient culture knew nothing? And should not be taken seriously?

The simple fact is December 21st 2012 is probably no more likely to be the end of the world than tomorrow is. But there are a lot of people who believe December 21st isn't the end of the world and believe in a number of different theories. Can you honestly sit there and go one by one, disproving them based on what you know? You're right because everything else sounds ridiculous to you?

Like i've said, i don't believe the Mayans predicted the end of the entire world/time at all. But it isn't your place to outright suggest that the Mayans shouldn't be taken seriously or knew nothing.. Ancient civilizations might have known more than what you are willing to give them credit for.. ?

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Please don't call me dense, I'm not here to argue. But who are you to suggest the Mayans or any other ancient culture knew nothing? And should not be taken seriously?

Why should the Mayans be taken seriously? Surely anyone putting any stock in the prophecies needs to justify that position. Or should we take anything anyone says seriously by default, even if the claim is outrageous, and no evidence is presented supporting it? What about the homeless guy down the road with the sign saying "the end is nigh"? Should we probe him for more information?

No person today can predict the end of the world, and we are vastly more knowledgable of the Universe, so for others to do it in the distant past is absurd.

We both know it's nonsense, so let's stop respecting the nonsense and fuelling the ridiculous people who fear December 21st 2012.

The simple fact is December 21st 2012 is probably no more likely to be the end of the world than tomorrow is. But there are a lot of people who believe December 21st isn't the end of the world and believe in a number of different theories. Can you honestly sit there and go one by one, disproving them based on what you know? You're right because everything else sounds ridiculous to you?

The onus of proof is on the claimant. No one has provided any evidence of any merit that the world is going to end, and there is not a single reason we should think anyone would have knowledge of such a thing. You want to sit there on the fence and play Devil's Advocate about the lack of "certainty", fine, but I'm happy here in the real world, being practical, and rejecting these claims as the garbage they obviously are.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

The idea that something may happen on 2012 is ridiculous? Or the doomsday scenario is ridiculous? What are your thoughts on other ideas/theories about 2012 and what may (if of course, anything) happen. For example, alignments of planets and the galaxy, magnetic pole issues etc... Do you think these are all ridiculous too? I just wanted to know. Because have only been mentioning the "end of the world"

As you know, i'm pretty much between a rock and hard place. My realist side saying "Don't be silly, nothings happening" and my more fun side saying "Who knows?" I'm quite happy being stuck here so i can watch what happens with an open mind.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I'm going for a whopper here, but maybe chemtrails were practice for the mass doping of a global society. As in if anything spiritual were to occur on a global scale, I think we'd all have to be on '___' (acid).

Do I think this will happen - no. But what great lengths would the TPTB go through to control us? If they get us to believe in a prophecy (we're all high on '___' in the air), then just think of what they'll do next. Create their own prophets and get us believing the next big thing (NWO).

I know this is way out there, but if Dec. 21 passes and nothing happens - well, so much for prophecy and believing (faith and hope to some degree). And extreme measure would be to make sure this occurred - so why not dump '___' into the air?

Clarity: For without hope and faith, mankind becomes uncontrollable. We need those ideals to be civilized, part of society at-large. When Dec. 21 passes and nothing happens, to a degree some portion of the population will have lost those ideals and could be dangerous to TPTB -- so why not dope everyone instead and give us all a manufactured spiritual journey that we relate to the Mayan prophecy.
edit on 27-11-2012 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

The idea that something may happen on 2012 is ridiculous? Or the doomsday scenario is ridiculous? What are your thoughts on other ideas/theories about 2012 and what may (if of course, anything) happen. For example, alignments of planets and the galaxy, magnetic pole issues etc... Do you think these are all ridiculous too? I just wanted to know. Because have only been mentioning the "end of the world"

All ridiculous, all fake. All fodder for the misinformed at ATS.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Magnificent presentation by Pane "AstralWalker" Andov about the mega event that will take place at the end of year 2012 and beginning of the 2013. He explains that thousands of years ago from the galactic centre of the Milky Way, there was a powerful release of an enormous amount of energy, which like a huge, shining, circular wave is spreading across the galaxy from its centre to its edges.
The released energetic pulse is already affecting the whole galaxy including the little dot we call our solar system. Very soon it will reach us and hit us with full strength. He explains what kind of implications this spreading wave of energy will have on our solar system, especially to our star and our planet and how it will affect the DNA of life.
The way that Pane connects the dots makes it clear what our planet will face soon and what we as humans can do about it. He is also a contactee and delivers important messages which he backs up with scientific data. For the record, his DNA was changed when his biological body was only seven years old, enabling him to utilize abilities such telepathy, remote viewing, astral travel and to make contact.
He claims that from time to time numerous ET races communicate and deliver important messages to him as a result of alternations to his DNA in early childhood. One of those races is the positive race that is delivering the genuine crop circles, and they explained to him what the complex geometries mean. That's how Pane was able to translate the complex geometric designs which contain the solution to the equation regarding what humanity is facing, when it's going to happen and what can be done about it.

www.youtube.com...

For more reference please visit his website:
www.paneandov.com...
www.paneandov.com...
www.paneandov.com...
paneandov.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Though noone can know for certain! I feel that nothing in particular will happen on that fateful day! I don't believe that the world will end or we will unite under the collective conscience for a romp into the new age! I believe this date is being used by the new age movement to bring with it a New World Order! These new agers also known as the lucis trust, the masons, the illuminati, the elite,TPTB or whom ever you want to call them! I feel from this December date onward, there will be a war of the classes as well as religious wars, food prices will go through the roof, asterity measures will cause massive civil disobediance, Economies will falter, resource wars will rage, disease, famine and other things way more sinister will happen that most could not dream of! This will all happen to make us reject religion, accept a one world government that will rid the world of currency and to buy and sell we will have to accept the RFID chip also known as the mark of the beast! This is just a small portion of things I believe that will happen over the next several years or perhaps taking as long as 7 years! I hope to God i'm wrong but then again all these things have been predicted in bible prophecy! If I'm am right about these things coming to pass i would say to you to accept Christ into your life, reject the new age movement, their occult symbolism and practices! Last of all no matter the cost to you or your family don't accept the RFID chip!

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by rollsthepaul

2012Hoax has done a fabulous job proving that Andov is just another in the long line of 2012 con men. Do I expect this site and the links it provides to change your mind? No, but at least I'm putting the information out there.

2012Hoax.org - Pane Andov

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join