It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Countdown to 12/21/2012. What will happen? Here is what I know.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by TauCetixeta

The Sun is white. The reason it sometimes appears to be different colors is due to our atmosphere and the Sun's position in the sky. It has nothing to do Andromedans, Zetans, Venusians, or any other alien race.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by TauCetixeta

The Sun is white. The reason it sometimes appears to be different colors is due to our atmosphere and the Sun's position in the sky. It has nothing to do Andromedans, Zetans, Venusians, or any other alien race.

You can buy Color Temp meters at Amazon.com.
I have a C-500R Sekonic.

At noon the suns color temp should be 5780 K.
By August it will be over 6200 K.

The Blue White Star is on the way.
Sorry, we don't get a vote.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by bellagirl
as i have also posted on other threads, i too have been waiting for this date since about the mid eighties. thats a long bloody time to wait for something.

i would love to see a thread just for those who have been waiting a long time. not the johnny come latelies who have heard about it recently and boo hoo the whole thing. they just dont get what its like to hear "the end of the world date" and then know for almost 30 years the countdown is on.

whether anything will happen....who knows. but as i have previously said, if nothing happens then there goes any belief in any prophecies...predictions etc for ever for me.

I originally found out at the tender age of 12 from a best friend's mother that it was the supposed end of the world in 2012, at the dinner table, over pizza.

She died 4 years later from a brain tumor, in 2008. I stood by her three daughters, friends for many years, strengthening our knowledge on the unknown and debated. I thank Jane nearly every time the thought of next month comes up. Although a brutal, angry woman, she had her conspiracies in herself as well. Although she is gone, in the end, I can only give credit to her for opening my mind.

End sad rant.

I can only advise oneself to be in the correct state of the mind the next couple of weeks, be close to your angels, or if you choose, your devils.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by AguyAndAgirl

Originally posted by bellagirl
as i have also posted on other threads, i too have been waiting for this date since about the mid eighties. thats a long bloody time to wait for something.

i would love to see a thread just for those who have been waiting a long time. not the johnny come latelies who have heard about it recently and boo hoo the whole thing. they just dont get what its like to hear "the end of the world date" and then know for almost 30 years the countdown is on.

whether anything will happen....who knows. but as i have previously said, if nothing happens then there goes any belief in any prophecies...predictions etc for ever for me.

I originally found out at the tender age of 12 from a best friend's mother that it was the supposed end of the world in 2012, at the dinner table, over pizza.

She died 4 years later from a brain tumor, in 2008. I stood by her three daughters, friends for many years, strengthening our knowledge on the unknown and debated. I thank Jane nearly every time the thought of next month comes up. Although a brutal, angry woman, she had her conspiracies in herself as well. Although she is gone, in the end, I can only give credit to her for opening my mind.

End sad rant.

I can only advise oneself to be in the correct state of the mind the next couple of weeks, be close to your angels, or if you choose, your devils.

Joshua 1:9

Be strong and courageous.
Do not be afraid or discouraged.
For the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Here we go again. If it isn't Nibiru it's the 21/12/2012, volcanoes, earthquakes, gloom, and doom, or the second coming.
All right if it's going to happen it's going to happen, and there is not a Shyte load we can do about is there? except kiss our bum holes goodbye..
What about just enjoying what time we have left (That's assuming some thing is going to happen) instead of scaring the crap out of people. Geez.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ferryman
Here we go again. If it isn't Nibiru it's the 21/12/2012, volcanoes, earthquakes, gloom, and doom, or the second coming.
All right if it's going to happen it's going to happen, and there is not a Shyte load we can do about is there? except kiss our bum holes goodbye..
What about just enjoying what time we have left (That's assuming some thing is going to happen) instead of scaring the crap out of people. Geez.

There is nothing to be afraid of.
It's all down hill right now.
Just relax.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Im going to have a very good laugh when these people are wrong and I wake up on the 22nd and have a regular day just like the 21st will be.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracySquid7
Im going to have a very good laugh when these people are wrong and I wake up on the 22nd and have a regular day just like the 21st will be.

It will be a regular day until you turn on the TV.
There will be reports of bizarre time zone anomalies around the globe.
Flights will be arriving early/late with no explanation.
---------
That's not the end of the world but the world as we know it will never be the same.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by TauCetixeta

Just relax.

I'm not afraid, it would take more than the world ending to scare me, i'm just sick of hearing about it.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

---------
That's not the end of the world but the world as we know it will never be the same.

Hold on That's assuming that TV's work Mmmmm?. You have shot yourself down in flames there. Squid is right.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I would say that when we all wake up on Saturday the 22nd, there will be a great many of us who will be suffering from hangovers due to excessive partying at one of the likely many "end of the world" themed parties - so it may feel like the end of the world inside our heads. Once we get some coffee and aspirin (or ibuprophen or whatever) in us there will probably be a bunch of "I told you so's" going on...of course we will be told that either:

1. The date was just a little off and the new doomsday date will be set due to some new information being uncovered or due to a re-translation of the calendar or some other bull-plop.
2. That 12/21/12 is just the beginning of the end and the changes will be starting soon.
or
3. The changes actually did happen - those of us who mock or don't believe are just not enlightened enough to see the changes all around us.

Regardless of what excuses are offered on the 22nd, I really doubt anything will happen on 12/21/12 other than perhaps some people who may tragically commit suicide to avoid the doomsday as well as some people who may end up broke and homeless because they sold everything to live it up until "the end". As for myself, I'm sure I'll be spending that weekend doing last minute Christmas shopping and wrapping presents.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

---------

Hold on That's assuming that TV's work Mmmmm?. You have shot yourself down in flames there. Squid is right.

Of course the TV's will work. It's just a time zone anomaly.
Keep an eye on your compass.
Keep an eye on the color of sunlight at noon. 5780 K?

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Just relax.

I'm not afraid, it would take more than the world ending to scare me, i'm just sick of hearing about it.

I think it's just going to get worse between now and December 21, 2012.
Remember the Y2K scare? It will be 10 times worse.
They are already dancing around Stonehenge.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
On 12/20/2012 @ 11:55PM EST I will be holding in my hand a shot glass filled to the rim with Crown Royal and giving all of you on ATS a toast for good luck in your endeavors if something does happen. If nothing happens, it will be a well enjoyed shot of whiskey, and I will enjoy reading more topics in the future.

I invite you to join me in a toast, whether you drink alcohol or not, just fill your glass and wish others the best of luck.

25 days and counting.......

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Its almost unbearable how many threads this 2012 enigma will attract between now and Dec 21st 2012

The same thread every day.....

Why dont we just wait for the 21st lol, then comes the i told you so threads.

How ONE big event can happen on earth on ONE particular day, ONCE every 26,000 years is beyond me!.

You would see it coming by NOW!!!!

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
You know what has been presented in the video, actually could make sense.

Firstly, the chances are December 21st will come and go, but the date itself could just be the turning point, the accellerant to events.

Let's face it, for a few years now the Earth has become more and more hostile, with storms, earthquakes, even the Sun doesn't want to play to form, with regards to following the rules of the 11 year cycle.

Secondly, with all the knowledge gained by looking at the quantum level, we have discovered things aren't quite what they seem, for the most part they haven't been predictable.

There is a good chance (mainly due to not having been confirmed, or debunked) that consiousness resides at the quantum level, and could well be present in all matter...With that in mind, then it doesn't seem quite so riddiculous that your toaster might decide you would make a good crumpet !

There is something called upward causation, and downward causation...Trouble is no-one is quite sure which has the bigger impact, although I suspect things on the smaller end of the scale probably have the most influence when all is said and done.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
here are my thoughts...
what IF we did a calculation error? and are off 1 month... or 2 months?

i can hardly say calendars are accurate and perfect.. never mind translating one calander to another ...
know what i mean? MAYBE nothing will happen on the 21st..but i think the possibility can be the 21st of next year, or 21st of January....
it can even happen right now. inf act.. the previous earth inhabitants are still in the house!

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
You know, I never gave much thought to the various doomsday theories, but then I noticed something. My daughter completes her drivers education course on 12/21. Perhaps there is some credibility after all!

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I give up, the Doom sayers are that brainwashed there is no getting through to them. Some of them are suitable cases for treatment, and should be locked up in a laughing academy, and NEVER released.
It is almost has if they want the end of the world to happen.
There must an awful lot of people with a death wish, and if it doesn't happen they will fade quietly into the depths of obscurity, or kill themselves, or wait until another world ending scenario presents itself.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by usernameconspiracy

I found a jar of mayo in the fridge this morning, which expires on 12/21/2012. I decided not to get any more, just in case. Why waste the money?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join