It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tribulation Being Revealed - 3 Videos Messengers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Warning: The videos are rather lengthy and time consuming.

With everything that is happening in the world around us, it is difficult to deny The Word of G-d and Revelations.
No one knows the hour that Revelation speaks of but the signs of the end of days are all around us.

Here are some testimonies of messengers, one is from the inside which confirms very much what the other videos speak of with regards to that which has been revealed to them.

These are testimonies regarding the state of our world and the coming Tribulation. I believe that for those that are hungry for the truth something like this cannot be disregarded. I understand that there will be many unbeliever's and that is fine because we are all on a journey towards the truth. However, I put this here to bring awareness into that which is very near us considering the state of the world. The battle taking place is not about earthly governance and power, it is about something far far deeper and malignant.

There is much to be said about these last days. Believer's and unbeliever's all feel something imminently unstable and terrifying all around them. I would like to shed some light into what some messengers are saying for this very day. In order to partake of these messeges it will require a fair amount of your time. Each video is rather lengthy.

The Seven Thunders in The Bible speaks about prophecies that can't be written down but rather released through prophets of G-d in the time appointed. Prophets will be given visions and some will be given the ability to understand Revelation inside a visionary understanding.

www.propheticrevelation.net...

www.gotquestions.org...

Rev 10:3-4
3 and he gave a loud shout like the roar of a lion. When he shouted, the voices of the seven thunders spoke.
4 And when the seven thunders spoke, I was about to write; but I heard a voice from heaven say, "Seal up what the seven thunders have said and do not write it down." (NIV)
One day as I was studying types and shadows concerning the two witnesses of Revelation, I came upon this scripture concerning the 7 thunders. After reading it I immediately asked, “what are the 7 thunders and what did they say?” “Why were they sealed up?” God answered me this:
Amos 3:6-8
6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
7 Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.

I also believe that HIS prophets will be able to reveal these things sealed in The Word in a way that has not happened before.

There are so many things happening now that have never before been known to occur in unison and conjunction of each other. The signs are all around us and we need to open our eyes and remove ourselves from the distractions that are literally stealing the truth away from us and blinding us to this great deception that is literally consuming our world and our lives.

I found these videos very interesting and illuminating. Rather fitting considering the world events and the upheaval that we are literally manifesting world wide.

Bill Ryan Interviews of London Insider About NWO Plans:

Timing of RAPTURE, US Nuked, NWO & WW3 Ahead:

Tribulation Begins In 2013: Prophecy Shown

This is spirit food for thought for those that take the time to watch the videos and process the information. I expect each and everyone of us to do our own soul seeking and testing of all spirits in discernment for the truth. It is my hope that people can listen to these videos and take from them what they are meant to for their own awakening and personal journey into the discovery of the truth in that which is manifesting all around them.

I have placed this list here because I believe that people need to become familiar with what The Bible says with regards to sin in our lives. It's not easy by any means to confront this, but I believe for those that are interested and truly searching it is important to lay it out straight.

The List of Sins According to The Bible:
www.wogim.org...

It is difficult to deny that which is occurring in our world all around us. I believe we must be open to these messages because if not, perhaps that could alter the salvation of many. Many prophecies true and false are coming out now with a fervency and many serve to confirm one another as well as the events taking place. We must cling to discernment in all things, especially with prophetic messages. Only the Spirit will give such indications of truth within us. If it is true it will resonate with LOUD understanding.

The time clearly is NOW to open our eyes. The veil is being lifted but there is still a great work needed in each and everyone of us regarding the truth of what this battle is really about.

I urge you to consider the information in these videos with an open mind and with the perspective of that which is taking place in our world right now. This may just inspire deeper reflection and insight into that which we are witnessing.

The time has come upon the world at large to deny the truth of the ONE and ONLY TRUE HIGH G-D and to make the final choice for ourselves. What we are beginning to witness is the materialisation of that very fact whether we want to or not. This battle has never been about the world, government or the delusion of a free life here. It has always been over our souls.

We need to keep an open mind to that which is being revealed to us, but at the same time we need to do so with spiritual discernment in all things.
edit on 25-11-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I have a question for you. Have you researched past civilizations and how all of these things were already fulfilled according to their times?

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by NysgjerrigDame

I believe that The Bible has been written so that it fulfills more than one time line. The Bible has been written inside a mystery that cannot be tampered with no matter how much it has been altered. It is a three-fold message encompassing the full scope from the very beginning until the end.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
it will be hard to listen to stephen hawking for 1 and a half hour... but I'll try...

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni
it will be hard to listen to stephen hawking for 1 and a half hour... but I'll try...

Haha I felt the same way believe me. I hung in there and it served to clarify some things that I felt were important.

Information is highly personal and how we perceive and process it is aligned with our life's experiences and what we have ascertained throughout it all. So I'm hoping it will serve a good purpose for you.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

I concur but I shall do my best to watch all the videos

SS

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I'm still watching, On the last one now, got about an hour to go. Thanks for the videos.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
What is G-D?

Is this supposed to be GOD?
Was it a typo cuz you did it more than once.
Is GOD not supposed to be typed out?
Does GOD hate O's?
If so, does he hate 0's too?
Why?

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
well, i got up to no. 15 and thought ;- he's talking about israel! (lol)

i have zero time for the vids, they are to long. would you care to write a synopsys? reduce a paragraph to a sentence?.
667 in that list, , is that related to the mark of the beast-666?

the whole thing is based on the standard christian interpretation of the bible which maybe ok for some but if one has read widely the philosophies of the various faiths then one arrives at a totally different interpretation of the bible.
eg; if thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light. how do you understand that? lets see it and i'll give you mine.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
What is G-D?

Does GOD hate O's?
Why?

You managed to make me laugh even though I'm feeling like hell with a bad cold right now.

Okay so why do I do that?
The reason is:

You leave out the vowels because HE is HOLY and we are not. It is a way to acknowledge that and to show a reverance through the indication that it is no longer pronouncable. HE is HOLY and we are living separated because of sin, grafted back into The Vine through HIS SON. In so doing we make acknowledgement of HIS Holiness and Perfection, separating the understanding by using that distinction.

jewishroots.net...

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

I believe that The Bible has been written so that it fulfills more than one time line. The Bible has been written inside a mystery that cannot be tampered with no matter how much it has been altered. It is a three-fold message encompassing the full scope from the very beginning until the ends.

Interesting how you zealots interpret the bible. None of you are on the same page as each of you molds the fallacy to fit your own needs.

You ought to give logic a try some time, as it has no agenda...

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   

it is difficult to deny The Word of G-d

not so difficult for you

by saying "G-d" you do deny the word of God
no more blasphemy please !

Correct your op with GOD
and maybe i will then read you thread
dont be scared of spelling God correctly
only evil is scared of the most holy word in the world
are you evil ? lol

if not then correct this huge intentional mistake that you made more then once in the thread

You managed to make me laugh even though I'm feeling like hell with a bad cold right now

that explain a lot

you are sick and you feel like hell .. wonder why

edit on 11/28/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Egyptia

Originally posted by Screwed
What is G-D?

Does GOD hate O's?
Why?

You managed to make me laugh even though I'm feeling like hell with a bad cold right now.

Okay so why do I do that?
The reason is:

You leave out the vowels because HE is HOLY and we are not. It is a way to acknowledge that and to show a reverance through the indication that it is no longer pronouncable. HE is HOLY and we are living separated because of sin, grafted back into The Vine through HIS SON. In so doing we make acknowledgement of HIS Holiness and Perfection, separating the understanding by using that distinction.

jewishroots.net...

Ya learn something new everyday.
Thanks for clearing that up for me.
It has been bugging me for quite some time now.
I see it in threads all the time and never understood wtf it was all about.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
It's funny how the haters believe modern history books, and modern science books. Devault Blind Faith in that. When they have no direct proof of it, they were not around to witness it. But deny Bible history much older than ours. They call Us Crazzy. And far worse.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkyRecon
It's funny how the haters believe modern history books, and modern science books. Devault Blind Faith in that. When they have no direct proof of it, they were not around to witness it. But deny Bible history much older than ours. They call Us Crazzy. And far worse.

Your very correct SkyRecon. The modern history books are not even remotely correct but rather manipulated to portray a linear history that suppresses most of the Biblical findings and generally avoids it altogether. Any true information that gives credance to The Word is generally buried from linear history.

It does amaze me what people are willing to declare as truth even though the evidence points to so much that has been hidden from our knowledge in an attempt to create a civilization history that suits the elite agenda of old.

There is so much evidence with each new archeological find that The Bible is correct. There are entire lineages preserved in The Bible and exact locations, yet we are called zealots and lacking the use of logic. It all seems rather bent while people respond to the things that are not understood nor truly discovered or sought out. This is hence not logical to me.

I will not be arguing or defending the obvious with anyone if they choose to attack, because there is no fruit in that. The only purpose that serves is deflection and defenciveness which I will not promote. Much of the information in this thread is food for thought in order to expand that which HE is already revealing in us and to us.

It is clear that many cannot fathom faith or how true knowledge in HIM is revealed or works. Human logic often impedes true understanding and the true spiritual eyes that can see into the work of truth that only HE can reveal.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
“Who is more humble? The scientist who looks at the universe with an open mind and accepts whatever the universe has to teach us, or somebody who says everything in this book must be considered the literal truth and never mind the fallibility of all the human beings involved?”

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jauk3
“Who is more humble? The scientist who looks at the universe with an open mind and accepts whatever the universe has to teach us, or somebody who says everything in this book must be considered the literal truth and never mind the fallibility of all the human beings involved?”

The person who is more humble would be the one who does not discredit either the universe or The Bible with an open mind. For both exist to reveal truths corroborating and in support of one another, if only we allow such revealings.

Humility is in seeing everything around you and going beyond your own logic. It is also in reaching out beyond yourself, opening your understanding in a faith that leans on HIM to reveal a different world of knowledge that only HE can show you. It is in not dismissing anything.
edit on 30-11-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

top topics

join