It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Walking Dead Season 3-Spoilers So Don't Read Until Watched

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Dunno why I am "obsessed" with the tv show, but I am after watching tonites episode I'm mad.

Glenn's come a long way, and after what Merle did to him tonite he needs to get payback!

The Governor needs to be put in that ring, and get a taste of his "entertainment", and Andrea thought Lori was bad, but seriously how clueless?

Of course that is just the way the show is written, and what the Governor did to Maggie!

Aint right.

Next episode is the mid season finale so..............
edit on 25-11-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I like the show, but the new formula that its following bothers me.
35 minutes of slow building, 10 minutes of cliffhanger action, and the rest is commercials.

That's frustrating because the story feels drug out now.

Anyways, the governer is definitely a problem, and Meryl should have been dealt with a long time ago.

I'm just glad they minimized Carl in this episode since he's my least favorite character.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

UGH mid-season finale
Wonder how long of a break they will have. That will totally ruin Sunday family night

Yes poor Glen, he held up though.

I can't wait til they stick it to the Governor!

I CAN'T wait until Andrea is zombie food

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightSunshine

Rick will prolly say oh crap we shouldna left Andrea hell she just might go along with the governor for that.

reply to post by Mapkar

Merle and Andrea are my least favorite Carl needs a haircut and lose the hat.

My guess we are going to lose some more characters if they hold true to form

Dale is gone,T-Dog is gone,Shane is gone so expect it.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

They're gaining a character as well - note the end of the show, black guy leaving the wall (walked passed Andrea) those comic book fans will know who that was (I'm not a comic fan) but I did read about that ahead of time.

edit on 25-11-2012 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I don't think it will be from ricks group...everyone is alive in the comic..except carol..and Judith....

Sorry Andrea sticks around...finds romance in old group

edit on 25-11-2012 by Neopan100 because: ,.....

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Neopan100

Rick?
Daryl??
Hershal????

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I freaking love this show, and I barley even watch any tv shows.

Im watching the encore of todays episode and skipped reading any of the comments in the thread so I dont spoil myself.

With that said...this season has been amazing. Twists and turns and plenty of action, zombie killing action. Definantly better than the 2nd, which seemed really slow to me. The first season was pretty amazing though,

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   

UGH mid-season finale Wonder how long of a break they will have. That will totally ruin Sunday family night

Ahhhhh I finally finished this episode!!!! Almost always leaves it cliffhanging in the end!

But yea, this will ruin my getting drunk and zombie Sunday nights.....but atleast I will actually now be able to do my homework and study for my classes on Monday morning....

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   

As River SOng would say (Doctor Who)..."Spoilers...darling...Spoilers"--

If you think back..he helped her learn how to use a gun....

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Andrea sure has great intuition. She's also going to need a good wash after she finds out the truth (and she hasn't even really found out about Shane, yet).

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by MrUncreated

EWWWW yeaaa that's true. Yuckie Ickie Blaaat
She Nasty

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Neopan100

OH, so you're saying NOT the guy she almost shot because she's a douche bag ? Good!!

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Didn't know you were a fan....

Not many people like Merle Dixon, but i think he helps the group again. Sadistic SOB, none the less...

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Yep

Merle got his come uppens, and loved the glass shard in the govenors eye last episode.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

YAY that was hot...all huggin on his zombidaughter, hunk of glass hangin out of his eye....

I too have a lil secret affection for Merl
Shhhhh
edit on 8-12-2012 by MidnightSunshine because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
So, what's Merle going to do now? I don't see him staying in Woodbury or being taken into the Prison and I don't see them killing him off, yet. Rick's reaction to Tyrese and crew should be interesting, the comic story has Tyrese as Rick's right'hand'man/good friend, but Daryl stands in that spot now, so? Speaking of, it will be nice to see Daryl getting back to his bad-arse self for a bit, the quieter-sensitive-guy role he's been playing isn't really working for him ... and I'll wish it again, when is Andrea going to die? Ugh.

edit on 8-12-2012 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join