It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fully man, Fully god? One soul or two many!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaperbackWriter
reply to post by logical7

No, that is not what I understood you to say.
Your claim seemed to be that Satan was created so that he represented this option.

The option existed but had no adherents for countless eons of time.
It had no personification.

satan first disobeyed when Adam pbuh was created, so the satan became satan after man came into picture. and now please lets keep it out of discussion or start a new thread and i would be happy to continue..
(pbuh means peace be upon him)
edit on 25-11-2012 by logical7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaperbackWriter

What is pbuh?

I have stated my understanding already. Jesus was a separate creation.
He was born fully man. But he was a direct creation of GOD in the manner of Adam.

peace be upon him. That is what it means.

You are obviously knowledgable about Jesus. You understand that according to the Bible that Jesus was the first creation and that God has no beginning and no end. Since Jesus has a beginning he cannot be God.

edit on 25-11-2012 by NysgjerrigDame because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by chadderson

I do believe you know absolutely nothing about Jesus . Logical 7 is a Muslim trying to discredit Jesus as the Son of God and that he died that we may recieve Grace and Mercy . He is trying to give Mohammad some creditability as a prophet.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

I do agree with you on that statement . God is the Father and creator of everything and everybody . And by the indignation of God the Devil has a job to do at the will of God .

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

Uhh, ok? Truth be told i need not know a lot about jesus to know truth. Your declarative statement helps nobody but your illusory ego. Care to join the conversation?

Also, logical7 has not once mentioned Mohammed. Where are you getting this stuff?
edit on 26-11-2012 by chadderson because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   

My apologies if you were not trying to discredit Jesus as so many have . Time is running very short to learn about Jesus . Jesus is the Son of God and was the Lord incarnate in the flesh . God did say this is my Son in whom I am well pleased about Jesus . The pure vessel of Mary was chosen to birth Gods Son and remained Virgin until after Jesus was born We are in the last days . You may want to seriously read the bible . You will see soon that last day prophesies are coming true today . Major ones that are causing all the problems now .

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

My friend i appreciate your concern, and i welcome your knowledge on jesus. In my experience, i walked with the great spirit. I was in the middle of a rainbow ocean, i was shown how we are all connected, every single piece of creation. I cannot say that this was 'god' because i used my 5 earthly senses to perceive it, so i call it the higher power, or great spirit. Either way it was the animator, the giver of my life and yours.

I achieved it though sacred means, but the terms and conditions on this website prevent me from telling you the method without repercussion.... sadly free speech is squelched in areas where it should not be.

EDIT: Ill throw you a hint. Ingesting a sacred living organism.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   

That is simply the way you could perceive it best. The fallacy, however, lies in failing to understand that though we are all connected, we all operate according to what the higher power, God, the God of Abraham, Moses, and Christ, has ordained and has known would happen since before first creation.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by SpiritofEnoch

If you read the entire thread, you would realize i have already stated that.

EDIT: to quote myself

'To say Jesus was 'god' is kind of silly. We are all reflections of the will of the higher power. Our lives are at the mercy of his will, as he writes the stories that we witness as our lives. I believe life is nothing more than a lesson in which our soul is shaped and molded through truthful experiences. I say truthful because it determines whether or not you learn. To 'know', is to experience truth. When we face every moment of this life with our consciousness focused on our internal compass, we will surely feel great pain and great pleasure, but ultimately we LEARN AND GROW.'

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   

I read that. I just meant it is silly to admit that you are at the uttermost whims of God and still deny His Holy Name. Besides, I know you already knew that, just because your heart is on your sleeve. The Spirit of God is like a majestic ocean of crystal clear waters. God wants you to dive in with faith that He will let you float.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by SpiritofEnoch

Truthfully, "god" has many holy names. And to deny a label.... means nothing. As our connection with the higher power is only limited by usage of WORDS and LABELS.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   

The only thing that limits us is we.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
God is the formlessness that manifests the form - the form is Christ.
God is pure unmanifest awareness (non being). Christ is manifest awareness (being).
Emptiness is forming.
Nothing is happening.

In front of you is an image formed - this image that is appearing presently is Christ, the image is made of light - it is recieved as sight, hearing, smelling etc. The light is sensational. The light is only ever appearing presently - this light is the enlightenment.
The light that is seen is shone by the formlessness and seen by the formlessness.
It is complete and eternal.

So one side of the coin is Jesus Christ (form) and the other side of the coin is God (formlessness). They are not separate from each other - they are one. They together make this (apparent existence).
edit on 26-11-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

That is an interesting way to see things. However, in practice, it's difficult to live in the moment as intended if you let that come between you and God. Life is still happening out there. It's not in your control, but who is to say it's not in someone else's control?

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpiritofEnoch

That is an interesting way to see things. However, in practice, it's difficult to live in the moment as intended if you let that come between you and God. Life is still happening out there. It's not in your control, but who is to say it's not in someone else's control?

Life is not happening 'out there'.
Life is present as this.
And life is not happening to anyone.
Life is this.

No one is in control because there is just what is appearing presently.
No one is in control because there is no one. No one is separate from the whole. This is wholeness.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   

However, in practice, it's difficult to live in the moment as intended if you let that come between you and God.

You never leave the present. If you can see that all thoughts of past or future are thought presently, if you watch the thoughts arise you will find you are presently watching all that arises. When you are watching (observing) you will be the silent witness - witnessing in peace as peace.
You will be with the father watching the play of existence in comfort.

In this game you can get lost in the form and be distracted by words like 'past' or 'future', these words that can only arise presently can mislead. When you are lost in the form you are like the prodigal son 'out in the world'. Only when you turn around and head back home (to source) will you find the peace you have been yearning for.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Huh. Never thought of it that way. Interesting. Oh, but it's so easy to get lost in this world. I don't know how I could ever be at true peace here.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Huh. Never thought of it that way. Interesting. Oh, but it's so easy to get lost in this world. I don't know how I could ever be at true peace here.

You will find no peace in the world. You must renounce the world and return to source and then you will be peacefully watching.
Jesus overcame the world by realizing that 'the world' is no more than an idea arising presently.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter

I do believe you know absolutely nothing about Jesus . Logical 7 is a Muslim trying to discredit Jesus as the Son of God and that he died that we may recieve Grace and Mercy . He is trying to give Mohammad some creditability as a prophet.

why cant you just discuss the topic at hand rather than always wanting to be cross with me just because i am a muslim? Ya i believe Muhammad pbuh was a prophet and i follow him. Not forcing you to agree, i already know your opinions. And i respect Jesus pbuh a lot and love his sayings.
And also, i appreciate your urgency to help others at least in the intention of it. But how are you certain that your way is right when you have no knowledge of other faiths? My intention is to just discuss, but ya if my disagreeing that Jesus pbuh is god or literal son of God bothers you then i cant just agree to please you, can i? Bear with it, i dont intend to offend neither would i cut out myself to get your approval.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Think indifferentiated individuation!

That is, we are all One, and yet our Own!

God is everything...therefore no-thing is not God.
So like a drop in the ocean, the pollen in the flower, the rays of the Sun, we all blend into One Source...
...and like light through the prism, we each have our own spectrum.

And this is how our Soul is Gods Soul.

∞LOVE
mayallsoulsbefree∞

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join