The Last Pope - Six Cardinals Elevated to Elect Successor

page: 1

join

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I keep posting elements of the Day of the Lord as it approaches. Continually, there are those who keep scoffing at each thread, trying to say that Bible prophecy is some trick. Keep these thoughts tucked away as all of this happens around you. Eventually, the proof will speak for itself as what is now evident becomes overwhelmingly relevant. When this happens, hit your knees and confess with your mouth. God will do what he says and accomplish the salvation of humanity from evil.

Pope Elevates Six Cardinals

End Time Watchman Pope Peter the Roman

112 Peter the Roman, who will nourish the sheep in many tribulations; when they are finished, the city of seven hills will be destroyed, and the dreadful judge will judge his people. The end.

Another Interesting Video

A thread I did in November, 2011: LINK

I think the next Pope will be one of these guys:

edit on 25-11-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
How is this anything more than routine?

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I'm sorry, I don't see the significance here. Popes are elevating Cardinals all the time. Do you think the number "6" is important? Popes also get older every day, I'm sure he's a day closer to death, so?

Whenever this Pope dies, the next one will be Peter the Roman in your belief system. Do you think one of these six is Peter the Roman? Shouldn't Peter the Roman, at least have been born in Italy?

Why does this story affect the "Peter the Roman" story at all?

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
It may have something to do with the "prophecy" that the next pope will be the last.
Some christians believe that the last pope will be the false prophet of revelation.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

I don't get it -- do you think that, if the next Pope is a black man from Africa, that's a sign that he's evil?

That seems kind of messed up, never mind that there's little to no evidence that a Cardinal from Africa is likely to succeed Benedict.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

As the author of that thread is a banned member, I will presume that you mean that you "read" that thread, and that you were not the one who "did" it.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

Dear adjensen,

Concerning EnochWasRight "doing" the thread. This is a case of two different "names" not necessarily indicating two different people.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by adjensen

I don't get it -- do you think that, if the next Pope is a black man from Africa, that's a sign that he's evil?

That seems kind of messed up, never mind that there's little to no evidence that a Cardinal from Africa is likely to succeed Benedict.

Not at all. That's your pretext toward me. My context is that he will feed the sheep. The last Peter will be one that will lead his sheep through many troubles. Peter repented, remember? Now that you have asked, you know. I think he will do many good things. Then again, it depends on the outcome of the 153 fish and the choice to be on the right or left side of truth. Unity or multiplicity? It's up to Peter.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

As the author of that thread is a banned member, I will presume that you mean that you "read" that thread, and that you were not the one who "did" it.

No. It was me. They invited me back.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Not at all. That's your pretext toward me. My context is that he will feed the sheep. The last Peter will be one that will lead his sheep through many troubles. Peter repented, remember? Now that you have asked, you know. I think he will do many good things. Then again, it depends on the outcome of the 153 fish and the choice to be on the right or left side of truth. Unity or multiplicity? It's up to Peter.

No, I don't get why you posted something about the next Pope being from Africa in your OP. I don't watch videos, so don't know if they say anything apart from speculation, but I just don't see any connection there. As Charles pointed out, one would think that "Peter the Roman" would be... well... Roman, not African.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

No, I don't get why you posted something about the next Pope being from Africa in your OP. I don't watch videos, so don't know if they say anything apart from speculation, but I just don't see any connection there. As Charles pointed out, one would think that "Peter the Roman" would be... well... Roman, not African.

I posted three videos. My lead candidate is African American and I pick him simply because I think he is the one that will get it. Maybe he won't and we'll have a Chinese Pope. Who knows. There are three perspectives expressed by others and I linked to them for a broader perspective. My view is that this guy is the top candidate:

Then again, maybe not. The prophecy says he will feed the sheep. Christ asked Peter to do this three times. Find the parable of the 153 fish and realize that this number is what Pythagoras called the Measure of the Fish. It's the square root of 2 and the 17 triangular number. It's the difference between unity and multiplicity. Being on the right side of truth requires unity and service to others and this was what Jesus was trying to tell Peter by saying, "Fish on the 'right' side of the boat." Feeding the fish is how to serve. Peter was told that when he was young, he clothed himself. When he was older, he was clothed. This is speaking of Rome becoming the one served instead of the one serving. Read the parable. The sheep that need feeding right now are in Africa. This will be worse when the East wind blows in two years and takes away the harvest.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   

I think the story surrounding Peter the Roman is interesting. I'm just sitting back and seeing how it's going to play out, because there's no doubt in my mind we're at the end of the time of sorrows. Far too many prophecies lining up. I'm employing asn old indian trick, and gonna keep my ear to the ground and see what comes my way.

new topics

top topics

join