It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Soviet Mistake de Pravda

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Everything is upside down. Nothing much to add, follow the link for the full text.

Pravda story

Pravda was the official newspaper of the old Soviet Union and the Communists Party in the Soviet Union. They call him O'bomber! Ha..

Putin in 2009 outlined his strategy for economic success. Alas, poor Obama did the opposite but nevertheless was re-elected. Bye, bye Miss American Pie. The Communists have won in America with Obama but failed miserably in Russia with Zyuganov who only received 17% of the vote. Vladimir Putin was re-elected as President keeping the NWO order out of Russia while America continues to repeat the Soviet mistake.

After Obama was elected in his first term as president the then Prime Minister of Russia, Vladimir Putin gave a speech at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland in January of 2009. Ignored by the West as usual, Putin gave insightful and helpful advice to help the world economy and saying the world should avoid the Soviet mistake.

Recently, Obama has been re-elected for a 2nd term by an illiterate society and he is ready to continue his lies of less taxes while he raises them. He gives speeches of peace and love in the world while he promotes wars as he did in Egypt, Libya and Syria. He plans his next war is with Iran as he fires or demotes his generals who get in the way.

edit on 25-11-2012 by kawika because: add text

edit on Sun Nov 25 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Pravda it has to wierd to go from being the public voice of the USSR to being Russias version of the Weekly World News. I guess you do what you have to do to survive. They print some pretty entertaining if crazy stuff.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
Blacks leaders got Obama re-elected and now are they are asking Obama to "pay up".
In the process, the rest of the (racist) world now thinks we are a bunch of idiots.
Thanks black leaders.

Black Leaders got Obama re-elected, really? Did you bump your head or something?

International Banksters and millions upon millions of idiots are the ones who got Obama re-elected. This quote below from the OP's post says it all...............

"Obama has been re-elected for a 2nd term by an illiterate society"

LMAO! I mean, that's priceless. I could not have defined this nightmare in just one sentence any better myself. ~$heopleNation
edit on 25-11-2012 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by kawika

Now the question is, How do you educate the willfully blind and uneducated members of this society?

Those who have invested their lives in doing only what they have to do to qualify for government entitlement programs.
Do not take me wrong, there is a valid need for many if not all of these programs but there are a lot of people who are abusing the system.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I was just reading this story elsewhere, and thinking how accurate it really is. The world really is upside down. More truth is coming out of Russia than our own lying news. It's really sad how many in this country are so blind. Well what goes around comes around. Someday it will change back, but first a lot of people will suffer because of all this stupidity.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Pravda has a very 'creative' editorial style, I'm not sure it's meant to be taken literally.
Pretty good if you want a laugh.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by kawika

Russian economic success.....HAAAAAAA HAAAA, you obviously know nothing about russia. It's the biggest white trash trailer park in the world. Yeah keep reading pravda child. For those of us older than 12 we actually KNOW what pravda was and is and don't need to be bothered with anything it says just to give your uneducated ass a cheap shot at Obama. You're stretching if the best shot you can come up with is based on pravda reporting.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Nevermind.
edit on 26-11-2012 by links234 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by kawika

Russia has/has always had potential but they have never really done anything about it. My wife and her family do not like the russian government. they have government housing and that really sucks because you do not have much of a choice on where you live.

Will russia ever succeed?? I really do not know BUT putin has managed to keep the west out of russia... which is good and bad. good as it does not fall in line with all the other nations and bad because in the process they do not get the benefits that you get by falling in line.

I have very mixed feeling about russia.. one thing I have no mixed feelings about is that russian woman are pretty amazing.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
double post
edit on 26-11-2012 by votan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Great replies all.

Pravda is a hoot! Fun to read.

Those of you that think that the good guys won, keep in mind how close it was and realize that everything you believe may be wrong...

For those of you who think the good guys lost, well, I am depressed too. Hopefully we will survive this little hiccup and get back in there in four years. Although considering what these last four were like, and then the way the election went, it seems bleak.

I think what really happened is that the guy who got through the primary was not the guy the base wanted. So they got the independents but the base stayed home. Rush was talking about the low turnout. Mittens got fewer votes than McCain. Obomber also received fewer votes than 4 years ago. May people disgusted with the system stayed home.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Even though this thread was posted first, a duplicate thread on the same topic has gained more replies. In cases like this we have to close and redirect the one with the least amount of replies.

Please continue the discussion in this thread.

Thank you for your understanding.

Thread closed.

top topics

join