It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A strange "hole" in Nevada

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by MDDoxs

Uhm, this one isn't looking very promising. Not even a general area so we can hunt for ourselves.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I've got lots of questions. I don't expect you to answer them all, but, I just want to get them out there for you to think about when you go back out there. Just in case you didn't think about them yourself.

So is this place near a road where lots of people may have been to it? Trails leading to it?
Is it well traveled or literally 'out in the middle of nowhere'. You know, like acres and acres of sagebrush around.
Are there utilities attached?
Are there any signs at all of the general public access to it which would make it seem that people nearby would likely have some info?
Is it new as best as you can tell or is it well established in the landscape?
Any signs of weathering like rust or corrosion of the metal? Shiny or matte finish?
Ferrous metal alloy? Does a magnet stick to it?

Thanks and looking forward to some coordinates and/or pictures.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
imgur.com...
edit on 25-11-2012 by Cynicaleye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Cynicaleye

That's a lovely shadow.

Now show us a hole.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Also in Nevada. Any general location would help if you don't know the exact location. Me thinks though, as others have alluded to, this is going to be a bust. Still though, will hold out until the OP never shows back up....

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cynicaleye
imgur.com...

Your image shows nothing except natural rock formations and the center formation is casting a shadow. What are you trying to pull? You do know you are up against the most skeptical group of "amateur" detectives right?

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
If you get close to the hole get a small vial of sand! Real close, within 10'. Then send it to me!

There could be something else going on there that the sand could tell us if I find what I suspect.

If it is what I suspect then hole maybe missing if you go back. Do not be surprised.
The structure maybe still there.... Get the sample anyway!

Watcher

1 101010

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Come on, post some co-ordinates.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Cynicaleye

C'mon. I just spent all that time laying out those questions and you come up with THIS? We are respectfully giving you every opportunity to make your point and you give us a picture of an elephant's azz?

Now you change the picture and still with no coords.
edit on 25-11-2012 by wirefly because: Added a comment

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Thread closed for staff review.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
thread closed pending review -

the OP also needs to contact staff with the requested information [coordinates] and any additional criteria needed to determine the location of this 'hole'.

?
?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join