It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dreaming about fate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I am always dreaming and can always remember my dreams when I wake up in the morning. Most of the time I just let them go without thinking about them too much but sometimes a dream is very vivid that I would think about it for a couple of days or so.

Last night I had a weird vivid dream, First off I was at home listening to a song which I had never heard before but I thought it sounded amazing, I have no idea what the song was or who sings it so I cant really research it to find out.

Then I left my house, went outside and started walking around the streets of where I live, passing people and children, when I heard a voice which said. "fate favours you, and its affecting all these peoples lives" then I got a sudden sadness feeling for the people I could see. They were all strangers, no one I knew. The voice seemed to be from someone walking along beside me but for some reason I couldn't look to see who it was. I then woke up.

I know dreams are sometimes boring to share but thought Id share this one anyway, maybe some dream expert might know what it could mean or whether the fickle finger of fate is pointing down on me.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
All we can do is believe in ourselves. This is the same as faith. Once you find the higher power... god... whatever you choose to disgrace it with by naming it and therefore quantifying it... you begin to learn the patterns.

Everything happens for a 'good' reason and not a bad one. Life is a positive movement. We did not start life, the higher power did. It is not quantifiable, it is not definable. It is felt, and it is accepted or denied. You can not draw a circle with straight lines.

Therefore everything in our lives that may be interpreted as 'bad', is merely an illusion. For it is something you are encountering and must overcome. The only way to do so is to stay positive, to be confident, to have faith.. it is the same concept.

join