It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AIPAC, decapitators inside US government: Intelligence analyst

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ausername

People would still (many do) believe that the 9/11 consulate attack in Benghazi was the result of outrage over a youtube video IF some on the inside had not leaked the truth, or at least some of it. There was no threat to the national security in that case, it was a presidency trying to win an election by rewriting the truth.

That is FOX vomit.

As it stands, there was a minor protest that terrorists took advantage of. The State Department and the Admin. did deliberately downplay Al Qaeda involvement while operatives were out trying to round up those responsible. The Moron Issa and the rest of the GOP in Congress and the FOX idiots blew a collective load trying to seize an opportunity to make Obama look weak and cost him the election, they failed but within their failure they created a massive problem. The risked National Security to play politics and the CIA slapped Romney down, unfortunately the rest of the morons kept blabbering away. Now that Petraeus has testified, notice them all shutting up? This new POLICY is a direct result of GOP retardation.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Isn't the US deeply entangled with Israel? I don't understand why Obama would go against them, and why this would be everyone's first conclusion.

Based on just reading the Memorandum, the whole focus of it is leaks, security of computer networks, and monitoring government employees use of them. This screams "Anonymous" or another hacktivist type group to me. Maybe I'm reading into it too much, or not enough, but that's my first impression.. And the recent attacks on Israel by Anonymous seems pretty coincidental.

Eta: Wouldn't the conclusion of this article be that Obama is doing a "good" thing by trying to rid our government of Zionists? Why would he all of the sudden want to do that? Since when has any recent president done anything "good", on this scale anyways?
edit on 25-11-2012 by jessejamesxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
Either that or it's simply those Evil Jews at it again.

that's a misrepresentation of the Jewish people.

The zionists are a whole different entity and barely reflect the true Jewish way of life.

don't lump the 2 together.

there are extremists in EVERY group of people.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
My Navy background prompts me to look at the thrust of the document:

"This Presidential Memorandum transmits the National Insider Threat Policy and Minimum Standards for Executive Branch Insider Threat Programs (Minimum Standards) to provide direction and guidance to promote the development of effective insider threat programs..."

It means: "This Memorandum is the predictable mindless tripe to tell you what the book attached is. The book ATTACHED, entitled: 'National Insider Threat Policy and Minimum Standards...etc., etc.,' is your guide to developing insider threat programs."

That's all it says; the rest is bombastic blather--also known as filler.

That's why it's not an MSM story....

edit on 11/25/2012 by Ex_CT2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by jessejamesxx

Anonymous is our government. Just take the big name every body knows. SABU. S.A.Bait Unit. And every body knows he was a mole working for the FBI right? SABU is a screen name that has even showed up on To Catch a Predator. The computer screen on the commercial at one time showed it plain as day.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Obviously something has been uncovered, those details will follow, I bet money on it!!! stay tuned

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

The way I read it is that he is saying, "no more dissidence is going to be allowed." I.E. He is warning dissenters that they will either get with the program or they will be labeled a threat and be cast out.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I would say it is more in the scope of using the spirit of the law to fight the letter of the law. The basic security classification and to have access of such is simply based on the need to know and ultimately that there would have to be 2 people present when accessing the information. In the military any violation of said classified information is grounds for NJP, and a repremind on the record of the violator. However, this would go much further, where those that are under the Executitve branch of the federal government would thus have to allow for someone to look at all of their communications, even using it to justify wire tapping and intercepting of emails and other means of communications, including the reading of private mail, for the person and all of those living under one roof.

It opens a door that is open to a degree, but at the same time, the question is how would say the Nixon adminstration been, if the Pentagon papers or even Deep Throat could not have gotten out? It would ultimately serve agains the public interest. There are laws already on the books about disclosing classified information, this just is a means to extend it to allow for those in the the affected parts of the US government to be under greater scrutiny, and watched. But then again, who is going to watch the watchers and hold them accountable?

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bleeeeep
reply to post by jude11

The way I read it is that he is saying, "no more dissidence is going to be allowed." I.E. He is warning dissenters that they will either get with the program or they will be labeled a threat and be cast out.

Yeah, I remember this.

"You are either with us or against us."

No other road for individuality, thought, opinions...

Peace

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by jude11

What hawkiye said.

Anyone who doesn't go along with the program or questions the administration about anything:

For instance,Benghazi, or anything else they don't want questioned.
edit on 25-11-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

Close but no prize for you. For those of us who looked past the rhetoric of Benghazi we know this has a lot to do with Benghazi. Here's where to start researching:

1)Petraeus made a statement of how America's biggest mideastern problem was Isreal
2) The Israelis trust Romney( Netanyahu's business buddy) more than Obama
3) Some in Washington are more seriously aligned with Zionists than others
4) Both Jill Kelley and Paula Broadwell have Zionists connectons
5) Jill Kelley is more important than people think
6) Both Saxby Chambliss and Diane Feinstein made comments and enacted a bill concerning
intelligence leaking from the white house months before Benghazi
7) Why would the FBI investigator leak the investigation to Eddie Cantor (R senator) instead of
the proper channels?
8) Kelley and her parents are members of the Lebanonese Christian Maronite community they
claim Isreal as their ally.
9) Paula Broadwells connection to Madeline Albright and Duane Clarridge

Then you will have enough information to have a valid theory of what might be happening in Washington

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
You know what else? To my mind it sounded like Hunter Thompson in "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas". When he was up in the hotel room in the throes of a binge and he simply said. "The F***ers are closing in".

www.whitehouse.gov...

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by FreebirdGirl

1)Petraeus made a statement of how America's biggest mideastern problem was Isreal

Source please

2) The Israelis trust Romney( Netanyahu's business buddy) more than Obama

Hardly source that too.

3) Some in Washington are more seriously aligned with Zionists than others

People need to stop using that word considering it's nothing but a pc term for bigotry.

4) Both Jill Kelley and Paula Broadwell have Zionists connectons

Source it

Both Saxby Chambliss and Diane Feinstein made comments and enacted a bill concerning intelligence leaking from the white house months before Benghazi

www.washingtontimes.com...

She was for leaks until she was against leaks.

7) Why would the FBI investigator leak the investigation to Eddie Cantor (R senator) instead of the proper channels?

I really do love this people trying to scapegoat Cantor after Carneys famous:

Carney said, “Well, I would refer you to the FBI. They have, as I understand it, protocols in place for when they notify the legislative and executive branches of investigations.

cnsnews.com...

8) Kelley and her parents are members of the Lebanonese Christian Maronite community they claim Isreal as their ally.

So what does that have to do with anything?

9) Paula Broadwells connection to Madeline Albright and Duane Clarridge

So? the current administration is a whose who of Clintons cabinet.

Then you will have enough information to have a valid theory of what might be happening in Washington

Not really the only thing I saw there was opinion, and someone throwing the word zionist around like normal.

Really want to talk research here:

And We said after Pharaoh to the Children of Israel, "Dwell in the land, and when there comes the promise of the Hereafter, We will bring you forth in [one] gathering."

Which makes Allah the biggest "zionist" there is.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Patraeus on Isreal:

Petraeus sees what so much of Washington refuses to see: that Israel's year-long contempt for Obama, initiated by the Gaza campaign, entrenched by Netanyahu's victory and compounded by continued settlements and last week's humiliation of Biden is a problem. More then a problem, Israel's total impunity for its intransigence is becoming a liability for the advance of US interests around the world.

www.theatlantic.com...

Basically throw Israel under the bus tell them to play nice to get what the US wants meaning the US needs be more neconish.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Broadwell was a foreign exchange student at the University of Denver. She was in Haifa Israel taking a conflict resolution coarse in 2006. But I think she is a NSA handler and spy. Her orders are coming from above the President. Just like how the Petraeus/Broadwell investigation was above the President he was not told until after the election and NSA would be the only ones able to do that.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

People need to stop using that word considering it's nothing but a pc term for bigotry.

Garbage.

Zionism is not a PC bigotry term. There's a difference between Zionism and Judaism. Learn something.

Zionism is Nationalism... what the Nazi's were, in fact they helped Nazi's segregate Jews and Germans when/as Hitler gained power, in exchange for German help reclaiming Palestine. They also turned non-Zionist Jews over to Gestapo.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

Obama is a 'Brother' of the Global Muslim Brotherhood and they publically despise Israel, well despise anything/anyone who is not muslim/islamic.

Hamas Agression is an Arm of the Iranian Nuclear Crisis - Global Muslim Movement

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

Oh stop it he is not, nor is he abandoning Israel. I wish he would, if he had indicated that he was heading that direction there's a slim chance I would have voted for him.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Does any of this inhibit the 1st Amendment?

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

en.wikipedia.org...

If so, then it's anti-constitutional. And can't be enforced.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

en.wikipedia.org...

Since when has that stopped his Lord and Master?

Obama has clearly shown over the last 4 years that he'd rather wipe his ass with the constitution than abide by it.

Peace

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

Originally posted by beezzer

en.wikipedia.org...

Since when has that stopped his Lord and Master?

Obama has clearly shown over the last 4 years that he'd rather wipe his ass with the constitution than abide by it.

Peace

All true!

But we would know then, at least, where he is coming from.

Is Obama just looking for a Cabinet filled with synchophants? (rhetorical)

Is a difference of opinion going to be made illegal? (see Morsi, Egypt)

Could this be the first step in inhibiting the 1st Amendment?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join