It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Hello ATS. Ive always been intrigued by the secrets governments and organizations keep from the general population. So far i've seen alot of interesting threads and i'm looking forward to my time here

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
You've come to the right place. hello and welcome.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Hello friend.

Welcome to ATS and remember to fear the ones that greet you with words like "friend"
Nah I kid, I kid

Welcome to ATS it may seem like a huge mass of information coming at you from all sides at first but it gets easier

SS

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Welcome to the forums friend. I look forward to your contributions.

Have fun!

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Welcome
Enjoy your stay, add to any debate you are interested in and always, always take everything with a grain of salt and check sources.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Peaceisalie

Welcome to ATS...enjoy the ride....

Des

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Peaceisalie

Hi Peaceisalie and Welcome to ATS !!

The secrets held within these walls are so secret that some secrets seem to not be so secret or far unbelievably secret as they are claimed to be...or sumtin'...errr....what was I talking about?

Aw yes, Welcome ! And have Fun !!!

edit on 25-11-2012 by SonoftheSun because: Forgot to mention...Enjoy !!!

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Hello and welcome to ATS.

Enjoy your stay.

Be warned though, this user is a shill and works for the government.

edit on 25/11/2012 by OccamAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
(Johnny rolls out the Welcome Wagon Buffet Cart, cues music to be played for the 25 Cent Tour)

Welcome To The Community

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics
Terms & Conditions Of Use (The complete and end all guide to our policies)
Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice & you'll find numerous threads to add your thoughts to right now. Once you've achieved a minimum of 20 posts, you'll be able to create your own threads & additionally send out messages to fellow ATS members.

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun & help us "Deny Ignorance" ***
ATS is at times like a rollercoaster ride! As a new member be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let staff know by using the "Alert" function. This will help keep the community, both young and old to further enjoy the ride with you.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Welcome aboard, and enjoy the ride!

You'll fit right in, so don't worry, and have fun reading.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I also welcome you aboard. I'm a newbie too. Lots of good info here, just read between the lines. Be safe and take care.

Sawman

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS. Never say the 9 letter "M" word!

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Welcome!
If you decide you would like an avatar for your profile pic, please join us on the Avatar Creations thread. Just tell us what you'd like and we'll hook you up

new topics

top topics

join