It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Better Intelligence Than The Governments

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I've gathered intelligence that says 12-1-2012.

That's the actual date a one-moment, forward-directional being (my spirit/my soul being a living time) gets teleported.

Teleported out of this body and this world on into another body and another world that is all apart of an extreme personal paradise.

Any of you also have similar intelligence gathered?

I gathered from the numbers I usually see (:13, :23, :32, and :53 in minutes and in seconds). The numbers are where I notice four 3s (this is where 3+3+3+3= 12) and a missing 43 (this is where 4-3= 1) in the pattern. I also notice that 13+23+32+53= 121 (this is what also gets me 12(December)-1).

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
My spirit/my soul was teleported two years in a row from this body and earth and back to this body and earth. For different lengths of time I was gone from earth in both instances.

So this final time will be from earth with no return, and will make it to be "the" three times in a row I've been looking foward to and waiting for.

Dates I was pastly gone from the earth was during Feb 7th 2010 and March 1st/2nd 2011 through teleportation.

edit on 25-11-2012 by WarJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I think my humour has been teleported in to the future because when I look at your post, I think....."What a joke!".

Yet when I ponder it, I fail to laugh and feel the warm glee of happiness that I would normally experience when enjoying a good joke.

Just for my own personally interest, would you rework your numerology calculations into base 3. As I was contacted by the angel of ATS who informed me that the Creator likes to work in base 3 and is offended by fools that use base 60.

edit on 25/11/2012 by OccamAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
hate to be bearer of bad news.... it was not another world you were taken to. you were transported to a top secret c.i.a facility where you were test subject d118454477 in the ongoing experiments to control human minds with electro-chem stimulation.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Dude... You remind me of a friend I had once who committed suicide. Are you talking about ending this life to get to another state of being?

Exactly what happened on these other two days you speak of. Where those possibly attempts to self-harm?

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by WrathShadow

nah. he's been 'raptured' more times than a nine-lives cat ... and yet always seems to end up right back here on this big rock we spin 'round on.

one of these times, perhaps, they'll get it right', though.

WarJohn ... you seem to have misplaced your meds, Again. ?
?

has your 'case worker' okayed you for 'living on your own' yet? ... an 'apartment'?

new topics

top topics

join