It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introid: true will and transplutonian current

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Dear fellow citizens of ATS.

Greetings from the frosty cryotube of midSweden! How are you all doing today?

So, this is my moment of digital exposé. Who am i, besides a fortyish-father-of-three, and in what ways do i hope to contribute/participate here?

Instead of some dull ID-rant, i will try to briefly describe my interests and objectifs, the desires and the drives that seem to be of importance to me as of now.

I write and create. I have always had an understanding for and a fascination for/in the odd, weird and the outcast. Rather than getting appalled and react in fearmode, i harvest it´s "Uranic power"... (In esoteric astrology these traits are attributed to the celestial body of Uranus. But if esoteric astrology is not yer cup o tea, please just ignore all after "I write and create". )

I see and use Art (and creativity) as a "mystical gate", a point of contact between states of consciousness. So i often utilize art in meditation and other consciousness-expanding techniques. Art here can mean anything. Sigil sorcery, Dali contemplations, visualization-practices. The science and enigmas of consciousness is of great importance to me, and I tend to see the exploration of inner cosmos, the alchemical journey within, as a personal duty. The realization of the self as a star to be aligned to its natural cosmic course; to follow your "true" call, whatever that might be.

I am a long time student of the occult, the esoteric, the metaphysical and find great interest in quantum physics, alternative philosophy and certain aspects of religion. These aspects i find valuable as vital/potent cores and seeds within the corrupt machinery that is organized religion; Christianity has gnosticism, Islam has Sufism, Hinduism has Advaita etc.

It is my "true will" to write, teach and create. I have always been writing. In fanzines and magazines, through loveletters and poetic curses, In chuckles, awe and respect. In the past i have written columns, chronicles and music/movie reviews for a bunch of local and national media, but i now feel the growing urge to manifest my will in a more personal form. A book.

For some years now i have been researching UFOs and extraterrestrialism (and no, i dont say UFO=extraterrestrial), on a serious basis. I am a believer in "multiple realitys"; the possibillity of "E.T" as; intradimensional sentience, biological entities, projected memes, astral thoughtforms etc. (These multiple possibillities unfolded to me most naturally, merely by contemplating the size of the universe, meditating over terms and words like infinite and eternal. I will however never try to push my "truths" down your throats.)

Deny ignorance. Yes please indeed. Is it not ignorant of Man, to so selfassuredly place himself on the top of the food chain? No? Is that really sound logic, for natural scientific, philosophic advancement (for advancement IS natural rythm right?)? We hear of hundreds of newly discovered earthlike celestial bodies in distant galaxys, possible of sustaining/containing life. Yes, cool, but are we really the GODS dictating ALL conditions of life? Must all life be carbonbased, cerebral, spinal and so on? Or are there more mysteries to life than the mainstream scientific presuppositions, dogmas and conditions?

The book i am in the process of writing now (in swedish) concerns the phenomena of alien abduction. I will describe circa 10-15 cases and accounts, illustrate each with an "artwork" and analyze the incidents and elements in these accounts from different possible perspectives. I would very much like to get in contact, preferably with abductees, but also with other ATS-members having experience, or just thoughts/points/links, concerning alien abduction and involuntary close encounters. Feel free to contact me u2u for friendly and serious exchange of thoughts and ideas. Thank you and have a great day!

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Welcome home friend! Your words have my head floating already, we'll all be looking forward to your contribution, whatever it may be. Your writing style alone is enough to keep me reading. Good luck with it.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
(Johnny rolls out the Welcome Wagon Buffet Cart, cues music to be played for the 25 Cent Tour)

Welcome To The Community

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics
Terms & Conditions Of Use (The complete and end all guide to our policies)
Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice & you'll find numerous threads to add your thoughts to right now. Once you've achieved a minimum of 20 posts, you'll be able to create your own threads & additionally send out messages to fellow ATS members.

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun & help us "Deny Ignorance" ***
ATS is at times like a rollercoaster ride! As a new member be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let staff know by using the "Alert" function. This will help keep the community, both young and old to further enjoy the ride with you.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Transplutonian

Welcome aboard, and enjoy the ride!

You'll fit right in, I can tell. We have a Philosophy and Metaphysics forum that should be a match made in heaven. Have fun.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Well, welcome and Giday!

Sounds like your threads will be very interesting for sure.
Looking forward to them.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Thank you all, for the kind words and warm welcome. I will do my best in denying ignorance, promoting openmindedness and endorsing originality while with shaky legs surfing the waves of an above top secret ride...

Hmm. So i have to make 20 posts in order to be able to create own threads, right? Is that 20 posts right here in my introcrypt, or just anywhere in ye olde temple of ATS?

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Transplutonian

Greetings, Transplutonian! Welcome to the party.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Transplutonian
Thank you all, for the kind words and warm welcome. I will do my best in denying ignorance, promoting openmindedness and endorsing originality while with shaky legs surfing the waves of an above top secret ride...

Hmm. So i have to make 20 posts in order to be able to create own threads, right? Is that 20 posts right here in my introcrypt, or just anywhere in ye olde temple of ATS?

20 posts here, there or yonder! Any threads that suit your fancy. Happy surfing!

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by new_here
20 posts here, there or yonder! Any threads that suit your fancy. Happy surfing!

Thank you, NuHare, for the welcome and posting info!

Surrounded by nightstars, eagles, secret Johnnys, druids and elven knewHeirs in his primal den of initium. And enjoying it. He carefully steps outside the cave. Time to scan scan the digital citadel, and maybe make some posts? Once again he bows before his newlyacquainteds and dissolve into a green mist, soon to return to a galaxy near yours...

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

We as the community will be looking forward to your contributions towards what types of threads/post/replies you make regardless however if it may sound bizarre or interesting, you will always find some ATS having the same interest in what you believe in.

Warm welcome.

edit on 4-12-2012 by FeelingPure because: missing words

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by FeelingPure
Welcome to ATS!

We as the community will be looking forward to your contributions towards what types of threads/post/replies you make regardless however if it may sound bizarre or interesting, you will always find some ATS having the same interest in what you believe in.

Warm welcome.

edit on 4-12-2012 by FeelingPure because: missing words

That is so nice of you to express. Thank you, FeelingPure, for the warm welcome and heads up. Take care!

new topics

top topics

join