Prophecy being Fulfilled before your Eyes - Egypt in Chaos under a Cruel Master

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Ismail

From your own link...

Hauser takes a more nuanced view, arguing that people are possessed of what he calls humaniqueness, a suite of cognitive skills including the ability to recombine information to gain new understanding, a talent animals simply don't have. All creatures may exist on a developmental continuum, he argues, but the gap between us and the second-place finishers is so big that it shows we truly are something special. "Animals have a myopic intelligence," Hauser says. "But they never experience the aha moment that a 2-year-old child gets."

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ismail
reply to post by Deetermined

We have. Try studying sociology and anthropology.
They do explain why man acts the way he does.

Studying it and coming up with scientific ideas on how to change it are two different things, now aren't they?

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   

If you contemplate the situation with a logical brain, you should come to the conclusion that you can't create order out of chaos and everything in the universe has been perfectly designed to work together.

No, logically, everything HAS to work that way because else we would'nt be here to talk about it. Nothing to do with design. If it did'nt work that way, we wouldn't be here. Period.

Seriously, do you think we're so gullible to think that you pray to God for forgiveness when you're 99.99% sure that he doesn't even exist? Give us a break! You think calling God as "a$$hole" is going to help you get those prayers answered?

I never said that I prayed. I ask forgiveness from the people I wronged. Not from an imaginary deity.

Which brings me to your comments about Ba'al. Yes, people were deceived by Ba'al and most of them were wiped off of the earth for doing so. God showed them the truth and they chose to ignore him. Ba'al were false gods. They were fallen angels posing as gods to draw humans away from the one true God. Free will at work for both the angels and humans.

Please read a history book, instead of the Bible. You might learn who Ba'al was.

I give up. Carry on believing in the magical man.
Meanwhile the unbelievers who are going to hell will keep on making the world you live in a better place.

• null

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   

No, logically, everything HAS to work that way because else we would'nt be here to talk about it. Nothing to do with design. If it did'nt work that way, we wouldn't be here. Period.

Can you explain the logic in that statement? Because I don't see any.

Please read a history book, instead of the Bible. You might learn who Ba'al was.

Already have.

Meanwhile the unbelievers who are going to hell will keep on making the world you live in a better place.

Yeah, I see how well that's working out.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Can you explain the logic in that statement? Because I don't see any.

The religious tend to approach this problem the wrong way round. It is because everything "works" that you can think about the fact that "everything works". Because if it did'nt, you would'nt be here.

As opposed to being awed by how well everything works and assuming that there is intent behind that.

If things did'nt work so well, you just would'nt be here to talk about it. There is no "how well" things work. There are envirronments in which life is possible, and others where it is not. You, a living organism, were born into an envirronement where life is possible, because that's the only place where you could possibly be born. Simple.

Yeah, I see how well that's working out.

Says the guy with a 90 year life expectancy, typing on a keyboard in a country where he has access to food, drink, shelter, energy and medecine in abundance. I'm sure you'd prefer to only live for 40 years, ingest calf manure as a treatment for fever and believe that the earth is flat.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

If things did'nt work so well, you just would'nt be here to talk about it. There is no "how well" things work. There are envirronments in which life is possible, and others where it is not. You, a living organism, were born into an envirronement where life is possible, because that's the only place where you could possibly be born. Simple.

That's your idea of logic? That's not logic, that's a child saying "just because".

Says the guy with a 90 year life expectancy, typing on a keyboard in a country where he has access to food, drink, shelter, energy and medecine in abundance. I'm sure you'd prefer to only live for 40 years, ingest calf manure as a treatment for fever and believe that the earth is flat.

Any advances in my country were due to it originally be founded on the principles of "In God We Trust", but that's fading and so is the status of my country...along with the rest of the world.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

* unable to understand basic logic (thinks it childish) -check

* believes god allowed the advancement of his country (guess he did'nt like those peaceful indians) - check

* somehow manages to suggest that god,not science, had something to do with his material confort - check

Look I'm done here, I'd get more sense and less denial out of a three year old. I truly hope one day you'll go visit the world through something else that evangelical internet sites. It might unwarp your brain.

new topics
top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join