It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophecy being Fulfilled before your Eyes - Egypt in Chaos under a Cruel Master

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

I think your question exposes your worldview very well.

What is truth ? Why should I have to have all the answers to be able to question faith ? In an infinite universe, how could anyone have "all the answers" ?

My "studies" have shown me that all over this earth, people need to believe in something or other, and that they all feel the same kind of sensations whether it's called Yahvé or Boulbougou the Mud Spirit.

Humans need to believe because they are very self-concious. They don't like the idea that their life has no transcending purpose, or that when they die, the universe does'nt give a ****. So, they invent little stories, that they manage to believe in so much, despite the lack of evidence of the existence of Yahvé or Boulbougou the Mud Spirit, that their brains make up these imaginary relationships with them. Because believing in the unbelievable is easier than accepting that your life is insignificant to the universe as a whole.

The stories are always so simplistic. They always depict Yahvé or Boulbougou the Mud Spirit as normal guys, who get angry and sad, they have kids, and they make war, sometimes they act like dicks, sometimes they are nice guys. We created God in our image, because that's the only thing we could relate too.

The stories manage to make simplistic concepts like truth or good and evil so vivid in peoples minds that they believe they can apply these concepts to reality, when in reality, reality is no place for concepts. Concepts like god, or good, or evil, are things we invented because we couldn't understand things that bothered us. Because these concepts mean something different for eveyone, it's self evident that they simply do not exist. You'll notice that as soon as complexity gets added to a situation, then it's less and less easy to apply any concept to it.

Why on earth, should the universe owe me any answers about anything ? Why should there be an answer to the question WHY ? Only because we are men do we ask such things, and only because we are men do we believe in such absurd little tales. The universe IS. There doesn't have to be any answers because in reality, there are no questions. Questions are man made things. There doesn't HAVE to be an underlying reason for any of this. But we can't accept that, because we are so self important.

Sure, things are a lot scarier without all the straight-cut bull****, but despite the fear of the unknown, I am happier without god. He was very reassuring. But he also didn't exist. I prefer a frightening reality to a comforting dream.

Deetermined, if you truly have asked questions, why not question the existence of your "relationship" with god ? Have you ever tried praying to Boulbougou the Mud Spirit to see if your "prayers" are "answered" the same way ?
Have you ever envisaged that it was all just a figment of your imagination ?

edit on 30-11-2012 by Ismail because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ConspiracyNutjob

Right, and they inquisitived-up their christian faith all by themselves I'm sure...

If you had been born in the middle east, you and your kids would go to the mosque and believe in Allah, the God of the Qoran. You would defend him with the same faith and fervor, and you would nourrish the same "relationship" with Allah as you have today with your christian God.

Here is a childlike question for you. What color is the sky ?
You could even ask your kids this question. To further my point.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Ismail

Why on earth, should the universe owe me any answers about anything ? Why should there be an answer to the question WHY ? Only because we are men do we ask such things, and only because we are men do we believe in such absurd little tales. The universe IS. There doesn't have to be any answers because in reality, there are no questions. Questions are man made things. There doesn't HAVE to be an underlying reason for any of this. But we can't accept that, because we are so self important.

If in reality, there were no questions, we wouldn't be instinctively inclined to ask them.

Questions are not man made. That's like saying that the human brain was man made too.

To me, your logic sounds just as irrational as you think mine is.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   

We intuitively ask questions because that is how we have survived. Questions are very usefull tools. We are a social species, we gain our skills through experience, but also through transmission. So we ask questions. The notorious "question phase"in young kids is just that. They are "updating" their knowledge. Just because an intellectual trait has played an important part in the survival of our species, it does not mean that "everything" can be processed through that logic.

You can ask Bob why he killed Bill, and Bob may answer. Ask the lion why he killed Bill, and you won't get an answer. Seems simple to me.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Ismail

You can ask Bob why he killed Bill, and Bob may answer. Ask the lion why he killed Bill, and you won't get an answer. Seems simple to me.

Why is that? Why weren't we as a human species created the same way as the animals?

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ismail

Humans need to believe because they are very self-concious. They don't like the idea that their life has no transcending purpose, or that when they die, the universe does'nt give a ****. So, they invent little stories, that they manage to believe in so much, despite the lack of evidence of the existence of Yahvé or Boulbougou the Mud Spirit, that their brains make up these imaginary relationships with them. Because believing in the unbelievable is easier than accepting that your life is insignificant to the universe as a whole.

Absolutely true. People do not like the idea that life has no transcending purpose. God put eternity on the hearts of men. This is why most people are not satisfied with a short term life in such an incredible creation.

He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the hearts of men; yet they cannot fathom what God has done from beginning to end. (Ecclesiastes 3:11)

The stories are always so simplistic. They always depict Yahvé or Boulbougou the Mud Spirit as normal guys, who get angry and sad, they have kids, and they make war, sometimes they act like dicks, sometimes they are nice guys. We created God in our image, because that's the only thing we could relate too.

No.

God created us in his image so we could relate to him, you want it the other way around because you want to be in control.

Deetermined, if you truly have asked questions, why not question the existence of your "relationship" with god ? Have you ever tried praying to Boulbougou the Mud Spirit to see if your "prayers" are "answered" the same way ?
Have you ever envisaged that it was all just a figment of your imagination ?

edit on 30-11-2012 by Ismail because: (no reason given)

I know this question was for Deetermined, but since I have also been engaged in a conversation with you, please allow me to answer.

I have questioned my relationship with God at times in my life. Generally this can happen when I am struggling with sin. The sins can vary, here is a sample of some of them:

"For from within, out of men's hearts, come evil thoughts, sexual immorality, theft, murder, adultery,greed, malice, deceit, lewdness, envy, slander, arrogance and folly. All these evils come from inside and make a man 'unclean.' "

When I am experiencing times of repentance in my life I feel refreshed and close to God. When I am in darkness I cannot see God clearly, it is when I come into the light and confess my sins and repent of them that I can see God clearly.

"If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples. Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free." (John 8:31-32)

I have never tried praying to any other God because the truth can be found through repentance, a turning away from sin. Coming out of the darkness and going into the light reveals the truth.

Imail, it would seem to me that you never truly repented, therefore never received the holy spirit and therefore never had any genuine faith. If you did then I fear the outcome for you will be far worse than if you had never tasted the heavenly gift in the first place.

"For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted the heavenly gift, and have become partakers of the Holy Spirit, and have tasted the good word of God and the powers of the age to come, if they fall away, to renew them again to repentance, since they crucify again for themselves the Son of God, and put Him to an open shame." (Hebrews 6:4-6)

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Right, and they inquisitived-up their christian faith all by themselves I'm sure...

If you had been born in the middle east, you and your kids would go to the mosque and believe in Allah, the God of the Qoran. You would defend him with the same faith and fervor, and you would nourrish the same "relationship" with Allah as you have today with your christian God.

Here is a childlike question for you. What color is the sky ?
You could even ask your kids this question. To further my point.

Then how do you explain that people from an arab culture become christians?

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Why is that? Why weren't we as a human species created the same way as the animals?

But we were. We are more complex that most animals. But we function exactly the same as any other social species. We teach our young how to survive, have a tendancy to protect the weak amongst us and we collaborate to ensure the survival of the species. Our collboration patterns are more elaborate, because we are more elaborate, but they are in no way different. No scientist today, unless one with a very biased agenda, would tell you any different. Please research this from unbiased sources before you say that you disagree. It's a very important point. We are not different or exceptional, and we are only just beginning to fathom how complex other species are. We have great difficulties understanding that which is not like us, is all. Again, please, do some serious research before saying something like that.

God created us in his image so we could relate to him, you want it the other way around because you want to be in control.

I don't "want to be in control", I want to be logical.

I know for sure that man exists, because I can see him, feel him, touch him and talk to him (and he answers back). The only expression of "God" on this earth, was written by the hand of man. So it's logical to assume that the invisible man, whom no-one has ever seen, who is all-powerfull and loves mankind but does diddly-squat to help dying babies, does not exist.

If you contemplate the situation with a logical brain, this is the conclusion you come to : man invented an idea called God because there was a lot sh*t he could'nt explain, and God is almost a human stereotype because men are thick and need to believe in something they can relate to.

The illogical approach is assuming that the all-powerfull/all-knowing/all-loving being who created the universe is actually *capable* of petty emotions such as anger, and even decided it was wise to pass on such a stupid emotions to his creation. Which is just absurd. Only man could have come up with an idea like that.

I have never tried praying to any other God because the truth can be found through repentance, a turning away from sin. Coming out of the darkness and going into the light reveals the truth.

You have never tried praying another God because you are brainwashed, and your answer evidences that. Other religions do exist, and some even have a better thought-out mythos than the christian religion. You have been placed -or even worse if you did not grow up that way- you have placed *yourself*, in a corner that you can't back out of. You no are no longer capable of recognizing circular reasoning, you even justify your circular reasoning with more circular reasoning. You just don't see it. So basically, "You can't question god, because god says so". That is called an intellectual prison. That is borderline madness.

If your god exists, and I'm 99,9999999% certain that he does not, then don't worry about me. I have lived a good life, I have devoted my time to loving and helping others around me, and on the rare occasions that I have created grief, I have asked forgiveness for it. If that is not good enough for your god , then you worship a a$$hole, and frankly, I don't want to spend all eternity bowing down to such a puerile jerk.

Then how do you explain that people from an arab culture become christians?

How do you explain that people from judeo-christian culture become muslim ?
Unfortunately, that happened to one of my (no longer) close friends. And guess what ? He says exactly the same things as you do. He also believes that parroting verses from his holy book is an intelligent justification for his dysfunctional line of thought.

You didn't even answer my question. What color is the sky ?

edit on 1-12-2012 by Ismail because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Ismail are you okay?

The tone of your response indicates that you are frustrated. Is it me or is it just life in general?

I am very content with my life and my beliefs. I am not brainwashed or indoctrinated, but I am convinced in my own mind that the bible is the word of God while you are convinced in your own mind that it is not. I live a reasonably quiet life and I help others largely due to my faith In Christ which is a strong motivating force. People all over the world are motivated and inspired by others.

Why does it upset you so much that I worship Jesus as my saviour?

The worst outcome for me could be that he does not exist or if he did exist that he was not Lord. How does this directly effect you? What motivates you to be so vocal against people that believe in a Creator? Is it fear? Anger? Sadness? The joy of trying to be intellectually correct?

I always wonder what motivates people such as yourself, I am hoping to get an honest response but I won't hold my breath.

As for your question 'what color is the sky?', I see no relevance to that question in this discussion so I will abstain answering that question for now. The question would need to be more specific in any case.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Yeah, I'm fine, thanks !

An honest response as to why I'm responding this way ? Out of love of my species.

It bothers me that our potentiel as a species is held back by people's belief systems.

It bothers me that you think an invisible man will make everything right one day, because that clears us of our responsibility towards this planet.

It bothers me that some dedicated people have vowed their entire lives to advancing our rational understanding of the universe, and that people like you can just turn around and spit in their faces with your fairytale, all the while typing on a machine that was conceived thanks to the scientific method.

It bothers me that most religions teach philosophies that encourage people not to think.

It bothers me that most religions teach philosophies that instigate self-hatred, a persecution syndrome, circular thought patterns, and a contempt of "impure" mankind in general.

I deeply love my species, and my species has suffered for 4000 years at the hands of crazy people who, because they believed in the invisible man, slaughtered their human brothers, raped their human sisters, propagated genocide, infanticide and murder in the name of god. People are still doing it today. Had you or I been born in a pakistani tribal zone village, we would still be doing it in this day and age.

Why were/are these horrors made possible ? Because of the unquestionning mindset religion imposes on the believer. The same unquestionning mindset I'm staring at in each and every of your responses. That faith I'm reading, it is the same faith that animates the taliban, the crusader, the inquisitor, the mayan sun-priest, the mother who throws her firstborn through the flaming arms of Baal. It. Is. The. Same. Thing. Those people believed in god just as much as you do, they were just as certain as you that theirs was the true religion, they were just as convinced as you are of their gods existence, and they justified their deeds by quoting their books verses. I have had faith, despite what you may choose to think and I know what it feels like. It is the same thing.

I cannot even begin to explain how angry, but mostly how sad it makes me that in this day and age people are still indoctrinated into choosing ignorant blind belief over truth. It pains me physically, because I love my species so absolutely. We walked on the moon, and yet those silly stone age stories that are so full of holes still plague mankind, and continue to dictate so many peoples lives.

You know that christian thing about not hating the sinner, but hating the sin ? Same here. I don't hate the believer, but I hate the belief.

Is that honest enough ?

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Yeah, I'm fine, thanks !

An honest response as to why I'm responding this way ? Out of love of my species.

It bothers me that our potentiel as a species is held back by people's belief systems.

It bothers me that you think an invisible man will make everything right one day, because that clears us of our responsibility towards this planet.

It bothers me that some dedicated people have vowed their entire lives to advancing our rational understanding of the universe, and that people like you can just turn around and spit in their faces with your fairytale, all the while typing on a machine that was conceived thanks to the scientific method.

It bothers me that most religions teach philosophies that encourage people not to think.

It bothers me that most religions teach philosophies that instigate self-hatred, a persecution syndrome, circular thought patterns, and a contempt of "impure" mankind in general.

I deeply love my species, and my species has suffered for 4000 years at the hands of crazy people who, because they believed in the invisible man, slaughtered their human brothers, raped their human sisters, propagated genocide, infanticide and murder in the name of god. People are still doing it today. Had you or I been born in a pakistani tribal zone village, we would still be doing it in this day and age.

Why were/are these horrors made possible ? Because of the unquestionning mindset religion imposes on the believer. The same unquestionning mindset I'm staring at in each and every of your responses. That faith I'm reading, it is the same faith that animates the taliban, the crusader, the inquisitor, the mayan sun-priest, the mother who throws her firstborn through the flaming arms of Baal. It. Is. The. Same. Thing. Those people believed in god just as much as you do, they were just as certain as you that theirs was the true religion, they were just as convinced as you are of their gods existence, and they justified their deeds by quoting their books verses. I have had faith, despite what you may choose to think and I know what it feels like. It is the same thing.

I cannot even begin to explain how angry, but mostly how sad it makes me that in this day and age people are still indoctrinated into choosing ignorant blind belief over truth. It pains me physically, because I love my species so absolutely. We walked on the moon, and yet those silly stone age stories that are so full of holes still plague mankind, and continue to dictate so many peoples lives.

You know that christian thing about not hating the sinner, but hating the sin ? Same here. I don't hate the believer, but I hate the belief.

Is that honest enough ?

It's quite amazing, I feel very similar emotions to you about our species but for different reasons. Despite our technological advances mankind has not changed, we have been in the same condition ever since our fall.

I see so much sin in the world and it pains me to see it.

Paedophiles, adulterers, murderers, thieves, abusive partners, tyrants, liars, greedy people, selfish people, arrogant people, etc... I don't hate the people, I hate the SIN.

Jesus lived a life without sin as an example for us and also to display the perfect love of God. I worship him as my saviour and I make no apologies if that offends you.

It is not our belief systems that hold us back, it is our sinful condition that holds us back and no scientific breakthrough will change this. It is a condition with our souls not our physical bodies.

The heart is deceitful above all things and beyond cure. Who can understand it? (Jeremiah 17:9)

For from within, out of men's hearts, come evil thoughts, sexual immorality, theft, murder, adultery, greed, malice, deceit, lewdness, envy, slander, arrogance and folly. All these evils come from inside and make a man 'unclean.' " (Mark 7:21-23)

Only Christ has the power to rescue us from our sins and redeem us. If you believe that mankind through scientific technologies can acheive this outcome then you have an incredible faith, kudos to you.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Ismail

But we were. We are more complex that most animals. But we function exactly the same as any other social species. We teach our young how to survive, have a tendancy to protect the weak amongst us and we collaborate to ensure the survival of the species. Our collboration patterns are more elaborate, because we are more elaborate, but they are in no way different. No scientist today, unless one with a very biased agenda, would tell you any different. Please research this from unbiased sources before you say that you disagree. It's a very important point. We are not different or exceptional, and we are only just beginning to fathom how complex other species are. We have great difficulties understanding that which is not like us, is all. Again, please, do some serious research before saying something like that.

Seriously? No, the important point is that animals don't have the same abilities that humans do with regards to:

• Humor: No other creature is able to appreciate, create and express humor. Not only does it require creativity, but humor also requires the ability to detach oneself from one’s surroundings to see the odd, surreal or ironic.

• Appreciation of beauty: Man is able to appreciate all kinds of beauty. This can be as simple as a sunset, a work of art, or the intricate design of a flower in order to provoke emotion.

• Self-consciousness: Beyond a simple recognition of self (as seen in a few animals), man can step back and become a spectator, critic or admirer of the world around him. He is able to see his place in the greater picture and analyze what needs to be done to affect his role.

• Awareness of death: While animals have a survival instinct, man is able to consider that he will one day die. Aware that his days will not last forever, he has a deep respect of his mortality. In fact, nearly all cultures perform some form of funeral ritual. This is not found in the animal world.

• Understanding time: Animals are only able to relate time to themselves; they have no ability of relating time to third parties. Humans can wonder, speculate and search the annals of history for lessons, and apply those lessons to goals far into the future.

• Connections between words: While animals can understand simple words or tones, they do not comprehend syntax or communicate in complex sentences. Human beings have created hundreds of languages (and thousands of dialects), even though they are born without any way in which to communicate.

• Meaning of life: The simple act of asking about life’s meaning and purpose makes man unique. No animal contemplates its reason for living—nor would it be willing to live or die for specific values and ideals.

• Malleability: Humanity is able to adapt to its surroundings. We wear clothes, build shelters or modify our environment to suit our needs.

• Lack of harmony with nature: When left to its own devices, nature will reach balance and harmony. Only man disrupts that natural balance: deforestation, changing the course of rivers, pollution, over mining for resources, etc.

• A sense of morality: Animals always take the path of least resistance. They do not have a conscience or sense of right and wrong. On the other hand, mankind will go so far as to control his thoughts based on what he considers right or wrong.

• Character: This is the ability to know right from wrong, and turn from the wrong and do what is right, even in the face of pressures and temptations. The desire to build character is only found in man.

• Free moral agency: Unlike animals, man can deviate from his course of thinking and living however he sees fit. Animals react through instinct—programming.

• Capacity for wisdom: Without the ability to place themselves in time, animals are unable to weigh situations with previous experiences. While animals are able to develop behavioral patterns based on positive or negative stimulation, they are completely unable to analyze actions before they are performed. This ability, known as wisdom, is unique to human beings.

• Desire for worship: No matter what part of the world or his culture, man exhibits a desire to seek, follow and worship a higher power. Animals do not.

• Love: While some animals form lifelong relationships for the purpose of reproduction, none exhibit a parallel with the human characteristics of love, in which a couple shares experiences, goals, dreams, hopes and aspirations.

realtruth.org...

Regardless of whether or not you consider my source biased, the facts remain the same and you can't deny them.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Ismail

If you contemplate the situation with a logical brain, this is the conclusion you come to : man invented an idea called God because there was a lot sh*t he could'nt explain, and God is almost a human stereotype because men are thick and need to believe in something they can relate to.

If you contemplate the situation with a logical brain, you should come to the conclusion that you can't create order out of chaos and everything in the universe has been perfectly designed to work together.

As you would say, "only man could come up with an idea like that" to say that it wasn't DESIGNED that way.
edit on 1-12-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Ismail

If your god exists, and I'm 99,9999999% certain that he does not, then don't worry about me. I have lived a good life, I have devoted my time to loving and helping others around me, and on the rare occasions that I have created grief, I have asked forgiveness for it. If that is not good enough for your god , then you worship a a$$hole, and frankly, I don't want to spend all eternity bowing down to such a puerile jerk.

Seriously, do you think we're so gullible to think that you pray to God for forgiveness when you're 99.99% sure that he doesn't even exist? Give us a break! You think calling God as "a$$hole" is going to help you get those prayers answered?

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   

That's what I'm talking about. "Our sins are holding us back".

No it's not ! We have tripled our life expectancy since biblical times. We have sent a robot to Mars. We have cures for diseases that God didn't do fu** all about. Don't you think things are a little more complex than you portray them to be ?

I'll tell you what bothers me the most about your mindset. Everything is etched in stone. "Sin is holding us back". Boom. So lets all sit back and do nothing then. Because we'll never succeed at anything, because of "sin".

That, my friend, is why nothing changes in this world, it's because most people, they think like you, and therefore have no incentive to think that they can change anything. They spout out sentences that don't mean *anything*, about human nature and sin, which are two concepts that there is no proof for whatsoever, and because their mindset forbids them to think for themselves, they never question why people act the way they do. They accept that it's ineluctable sin, and never think past that.

And that really bothers me, because like so many prophecies, this a self-fulfilling one. Same as faith, it's a circular movement. If you have faith, and if you doubt, it's not because the doubt might be legitimate, it's because you lack faith. Same principle. Circular reasoning.

If there is problem, what's the best way to solve it ? Is it just to sit back and say : "It's broken because this 2000 year old book says it's broken, nothing we can do", or is it trying to find a solution ? Cos' the people who designed the keyboard you're typing on, the people who invented the medecine that will give you and your kids 40 more years to live on this earth, the people who stopped trepanning mentaly disabled people to get the demons out, well those people, I can assure that they did'nt think like you do.

Because their mindsets did allow for doubt, and questionning, and that is why they changed the world. If we had blindy listened to our faith for the last 1000 years, we would still believe that the earth is flat.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Ismail

Well, it bothers me that our potential as a species is held back for turning our backs on God who created us in the first place. This is why you see the world going to hell in a hand basket and the Bible said it would happen this way.

As for those who are killing people in the name of God, they are only using his name in vein to commit their own agendas. It has nothing to do with God.

Which brings me to your comments about Ba'al. Yes, people were deceived by Ba'al and most of them were wiped off of the earth for doing so. God showed them the truth and they chose to ignore him. Ba'al were false gods. They were fallen angels posing as gods to draw humans away from the one true God. Free will at work for both the angels and humans. Free will to choose between good and evil. Believe it or not, there are those who will always choose evil, even if we don't understand it.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Ismail

We have sent a robot to Mars. We have cures for diseases that God didn't do fu** all about. Don't you think things are a little more complex than you portray them to be ?

How do you think man ever came up with the "scientific method" or any discoveries or inventions in the first place? You can't create something from nothing, even an idea. It comes from God to begin with.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Ismail

That, my friend, is why nothing changes in this world, it's because most people, they think like you, and therefore have no incentive to think that they can change anything. They spout out sentences that don't mean *anything*, about human nature and sin, which are two concepts that there is no proof for whatsoever, and because their mindset forbids them to think for themselves, they never question why people act the way they do. They accept that it's ineluctable sin, and never think past that.

Tell science to get on that will you? Tell them to figure out why man behaves the way that he does. When they figure that out, all of the world's problems will be solved, but I'm not holding my breath.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Well I can.

The source is clearly biased.
And we just don't know about so many of the points you we trying to make.
Some animals like birds do understand grammar and syntax.

Thats just one of your points. We just don't know so much about animals.

Check this

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

We have. Try studying sociology and anthropology.
They do explain why man acts the way he does.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join