It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This girl! She has me in a funk.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Well, I told her how I felt, that I have feelings for her. I couldn't help myself. I think I freaked her out cause she is not really talking to me anymore. Damnit!

I have no clue how to go about this situation.....

Im gonna get drunk now and listen to depressing music.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by llmacgregor
Well, I told her how I felt, that I have feelings for her. I couldn't help myself. I think I freaked her out cause she is not really talking to me anymore. Damnit!

I have no clue how to go about this situation.....

Im gonna get drunk now and listen to depressing music.

Sorry to say it friend but that was not a smart move, after asking for advice it seems you ignored it. First question had you been drinking when you told her how you felt?. At this point I would also add if you are the sort of person that dives into a bottle in the face of problems its probably best for all concerned including you if you dont get involved with some one who has a child, it is the last thing they, and you need. When you are sober you can answer the question if you want to, but I warn you I am not impressed with your actions.
edit on 2-12-2012 by hotel1 because: addition

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
General Rule of thumb:
Women want strong and stoic men.
Don't profess stronger feelings for her than she has already done for you.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I didn't ignore the advice at all. And I wasn't drunk when I was with her.
I kind of felt that It was the time to say it...After talking to her for a bit, I told her "I could be there for you, if you want me too" and she replied "I could see it". Something along those lines, we knew what we were talking about.

Anyway, she was being really affectionate to me that night......Really nice. I guess I misinterpreted her signals and f***** it all up.

Oh well, What can I do? Not a damn thing! I'm sure as hell not gonna beg and bother her. I've actually began to move on. Maybe she'll think about it and come back, maybe she wont.

She missed her chance. I have no time for games.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Well, i figured i would give an update.

She told me she loved me, and i loved her too. We started our relationship.
it went well for a week or so, then she texted me "i dont think I can do this hun" broke up with me for a day, because her ex boyfriend (father of her child) told her that if she dated anyone he wouldn't be a part of his childs life.

We got back together the next day.

Another week goes by......She is constantly telling me sweet things, like "i really love you, you are stuck with me for a while" for example. What is a fella to think about that, It made me feel good and I took it seriously.

Well, she broke up with me again. Out of the blue. all she said was it just doesn't feel right.

Now im sitting here wondering if it felt right when she was telling me all those things.

She said what she said and did the complete opposite.

All i have done is be myself and try to make her happy.

A lesson learned i suppose. Trust indecisive women with a grain of salt! and to hell with these games.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join