It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from a soggy spot in the UK!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Hi folks, firstly can I say I'm not that new to ATS. I've enjoyed reading the forums ins and outs for several years. I'm being arrogant and now just setting up an account. I'm in my mid 30's from Scotland residing in England, father to 3 and happily married just over a year.
I'm interested in paranormal, conspiracy theories, the unexplained and the general big conflicts of who is right and who is wrong.
I'm an ex music producer, turned DJ, turned communications engineer, turned bus driver now a full time house husband.... so modern! I do mobile discos around my city self employed part time.
I'm not the sharpest tool in the box, but I do try my best. I will enjoy having discussions on ATS rather than just reading them and unable to voice my opinion. Now I can, thank you for having me, and I loom forward to intersecting and posting my first post....... apologies beforehand tho... just Incase
. Rob.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Hi! Nice ta meet you. Have a good time. Happy holidays!!

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by RobbieK

Cool man, good stuff

I'm a Scott too and so are many, many other members

Enjoy your stay.

SS

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Can you tell my first post was done by phone? Spell check on android needs a good staring. 'Look'

and 'interacting' are the two words that need to replace androids selections

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by RobbieK

Warm Welcome to the ATS Family. I think you'll find us a mixed bag of nuts...

Des

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
You should start a band called "The Soggy Bottom Boys".

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Hello there I'm another Scott!

Self employed, also a music producer run a few websites and I'm also thinking of heading down to England! and I'm in my 30's (31 actually) spooky...

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by RobbieK

Hi - welcome from the warm dry desert.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
from another damp corner of britain (wales). welcome to ats.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Welcome To The Community

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics
Terms & Conditions Of Use (The complete and end all guide to our policies)
Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice & you'll find numerous threads to add your thoughts to right now. Once you've achieved a minimum of 20 posts, you'll be able to create your own threads & additionally send out messages to fellow ATS members.

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun & help us "Deny Ignorance" ***
ATS is at times like a rollercoaster ride! As a new member be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let staff know by using the "Alert" function. This will help keep the community, both young and old to further enjoy the ride with you.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Welcome aboard, and enjoy the ride!

You'll fit right in, uhm, somewhere, uhm......nevermind, I am overdue for my weekly shock therapy.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   

top topics

join