It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kerry Cassidy

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Nochzwei

There is a slight possibility that Kerry is what is called a Monarch - a victim of Monarch Program mind control. I say that because someone suggested that to me in an email exchange, but when I followed up on it, decided that he wasn't sure about it one way or the other.

Kerry's father was in the military and Kerry has shared publicly that there may have been something fishy going on - something about her being the only member of her family that was born in a military hospital. I believe she has also alluded to having an implant, if my memory is serving me.

But, I, personally, think that all things considered she does a superb job and is a treasure that I rely on to help me keep informed.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I don't know if any1 has noticed, but I think there are 2 Kerry's doing interviews. Notice how in some videos she looks rather different
a reply to: Mary Rose

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Funny.

Now you're just making things up, right?

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 04:47 AM
link   

True enough but on a forum you're dealing with seekers when you speak.

And what have you found seeker?

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mary Rose

Funny.

Now you're just making things up, right?
No look at the video she is interviewing some woman in prison and the video where she interviews Richard miller some illuminati scientist and you'll see the difference

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Investigative journalist Kerry Cassidy, of Project Camelot, which focuses on the testimony of whistle-blowers with firsthand experience in black projects, is a goldmine of information in my opinion.

She is a gutsy person with a passion for the truth and for humanity.

There is a new YouTube video of an interview of her. Here's the description:

Published on Nov 23, 2012 by thewestcoasttruth2

KERRY CASSIDY

Kerry Lynn Cassidy has a BA in English with graduate work in Sociology, an MBA certificate from the UCLA Anderson Graduate School of Management, and was competitively selected to attend a year of film school at the UCLA Extension Short Fiction Film Program as one of their first "hyphenates": a writer-director-producer.

After 19 years in Hollywood working for major studios and independent production companies in production, development and new media, she has written a number of screenplays. As an independent producer she pitched projects around Hollywood to major producers and directors and then in April 2006 Kerry co-founded Project Camelot with Bill Ryan and has been working as a documentary filmmaker and producer for the past 6 years.

She conducts interviews documenting the testimony of whistleblowers with above top secret clearances as well as researchers and experiencers covering all aspects of reality both on and off planet. Kerry speaks at conferences around the world on the subjects of ETs, the Illuminati agenda, mind control, the matrix, prophecies, 2012 and many other subjects. Kerry is an intuitive and spent years researching the occult and studying Eastern philosophy. While spending dedicated time in meditation, she linked her chakras in her 20s and has had multiple samadhi experiences since then.

PROJECT CAMELOT

Project Camelot is based on an idea generated when Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy first met in 2006 and spent the weekend in Tintagel, England, overlooking the sea in the home of King Arthur. We named our project in tribute to the vision behind the utopian idea of the Round Table - and have structured all our efforts in this inspiring spirit.

Since its inception, Project Camelot has become a leader in the area of whistleblower testimony by providing filmed interviews, shot guerrilla style, on location, with key witnesses and researchers from all around the world. We have traveled to remote corners of the globe and revealed secrets in areas previously only known to a select few from secret societies and those with high level security clearances in the secret governments.

Ever since our launch in 2006 we have been financing Project Camelot solely out of our own pockets and with the generous help of donations from visitors to our site. We thank you sincerely all for your help and support, without which we could not do what we do. We will continue as long as our funds and contributions make this all possible.

LEARN MORE @ projectcamelotportal.com...

In my opinion it is necessary to take the time to watch the videos, read the transcripts, and listen to the radio archives of Project Camelot interviews if one wants to be informed about what is really going on in the world, as opposed to what is portrayed in mainstream news. (Unless you're privy to behind the scenes info yourself.)
Instead of writing to all on ATS my opinion of Kerry Cassidy, I will post an email that I sent to her and CC to Bill after chewing off my ear listening to one of her "Interviews":

Subject: In the attempt of assistance
Date: January 25, 2012 6:38:03 AM
To: [email protected]
Cc: [email protected]

Project Camelot
Kerry Cassidy:

After watching many of your 'interviews', I am now compelled to let you know that on an intellectual, spiritual and vibrational level, YOU are the most significant detraction to the credibility of your interviewees.

Could you simply shut up about what you think for a bit? You actually might learn something in the process however, if you are just a Hollywood mentality, then continue on losing your popularity with those who care about the truth more then they care about your broadcasting medium. If you are seeking to confirm your own point of view please do so in a private forum and not for public release; this way when someone you are interviewing wants to tell you that you a dead wrong, he is not risking his interview time.

Summary:

Your shows are great for information however your opinion is a detraction to each and every show. Stop posing and just report please!

My Real Name

Sorry for the blunt nature of the email however, I thought it was important enough to mention....
edit on 31-7-2014 by notmyrealname because: oops

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: notmyrealname

Well, it's good that you took the time and effort to compose the email and send it. It shows you are a thinker and that you're involved in what's going on in the world.

I, personally, am interested in her input as well as the information from the person being interviewed. I think she's giving important perspective to the person interviewed so that they can compare notes and have a give and take.

She often quotes other people she interviews and asks the person interviewed are you familiar with that point of view?

This is important in connecting dots.

That email probably felt discouraging to receive, but she's used to criticism. Hopefully she takes it all in stride and heeds any good, constructive criticism that comes her way.

You know what?

She's risking her life doing what she's doing.

I think we should cut her some slack.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

Oh my God.

I didn't start being a seeker until after 9/11.

I have decided that the world has always been this evil I just didn't know about it.

All I want to do is make some contribution toward making this a better world.

And recently I've started feeling very hopeful and excited about the future.

What a ride.

Sorry if I'm not making any sense.

Have I answered your question?

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 06:11 AM
link   

If you're serious about making your point and not just blowing smoke, take the time to gather screenshots and post them.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   

If you're serious about making your point and not just blowing smoke, take the time to gather screenshots and post them.
Heck just look at the 2 videos for about 5mins each.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 08:05 AM
link   

I have better things to do with my time.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post=18219753]Mary Rose

True, she does say that she is risking her life, but thinks that the tptb is allowing it, provided she does not cross certain limits, whatever that is. There is one of her videos with david Wilcox where they are actually discussing this aspect

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nochzwei
True, she does say that she is risking her life, but thinks that the tptb is allowing it, provided she does not cross certain limits, whatever that is.

My impression is that she has some "white hats" protecting her.

I think what that means is that the people who are on the level of carrying out assassinations - doing the dirty work - are protecting her. They would not be the powers that be but their minions.

She also may believe she's getting ET assistance.

By the way, I've heard her also talk very briefly about having a high percentage of ET DNA herself.

(Keep in mind that she believes all of humanity are hybrids of one reptilian and I think ten or twelve humanoid races - the original human being one of many humanoid races.)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I'll take that with a pinch of salt when she says all humans have about 15 to 16 et species dna within the human genome

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   

I think it's a total of 13 species.

Stewart Swerdlow says the same thing. He is a survivor, if you take him at his word, which I do, of the Montauk Project.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   

a reply to: notmyrealname

She probably feels that way but killing her would lend credibility then people would ask which part got her killed...

Here's the problem researching these things. When you find out one thing, or part of one thing is real it shatters your understanding of the world. You then have to rethink and reintegrate all the pieces. But there is so much false in this too. It is hard to sort out and you can go to far the other way and start accepting to much that is untrue.

Eventually you'll back away and strike a balance and become a true skeptic. Not a knee jerk denier as you see so often on ATS, but someone who is skeptical of the new info and the old, and weighs and balances without the hubris of knowing what is really real.

It is a harder road. It requires thinking for oneself, which is punished in todays world.

A little off topic, but I think we talked about this in another thread Mary, and it fits in Cassidy's research. NASA has confirmed some interesting things. Here is relevant ATS thread: ATS THREAD

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze
Eventually you'll back away and strike a balance and become a true skeptic.

I am uncomfortable with the word "skeptic." To me, it means you don't believe something at first.

What I would like to see us all do, is be neutral about new information. File it away. Don't disbelieve it; don't believe it. Just file it until more information comes in to either confirm or discredit it.

Here is relevant ATS thread: ATS THREAD

Thanks!

AnarchoCapitalist is a superb contributor in the Science and Technology forum.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze
Eventually you'll back away and strike a balance and become a true skeptic.

I am uncomfortable with the word "skeptic." To me, it means you don't believe something at first.

What I would like to see us all do, is be neutral about new information. File it away. Don't disbelieve it; don't believe it. Just file it until more information comes in to either confirm or discredit it.

Here is relevant ATS thread: ATS THREAD

Thanks!

AnarchoCapitalist is a superb contributor in the Science and Technology forum.

Your welcome. It is nice when some of these things finally are admitted by more main stream science.

I view skeptic as a good word. It is good to be skeptical. Most that call themselves skeptic here seem to mean "closed to anything not mainstream" but a true skeptic looks and evaluates all claims and keeps and open mind to possibilities.

I'm skeptical of all things presented by the MSM and by Miss Cassidy. I don't believe all of either, and I don't disbelieve all of either... And what I believe changes as I get more information.

But I agre skeptic can take on almost a bad connotation here on ATS by many who claim to be one

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Red Ice Radio is a good one.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: southbeach

Yes, I am a member and agree; I like Kerry's work and theirs.

Henrik has interviewed Stewart Swerdlow, who I think is comparable to Kerry Cassidy as a source of information, a couple of times:

www.redicecreations.com...

www.redicecreations.com...

edit on 08/01/14 by Mary Rose because: Add

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join