It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kerry Cassidy

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

Im not proposing you and kindred folk leave the matrix, you must all stay there, the designers wouldn't be happy if you left it.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

Parts of me are here, and parts connected to outer parts, and veil lifts at times, and I always know we're here for something a little different than some of the mystery school advocates speak of. I'm waiting to assist, heal and uplift others with a very good Higher Level Team, as was always assigned at this point. Part of the wake up crew.

But so is she. To the degree that one walks in diverse paths and may be bullied by elements they met, well, can't vouch for that. But as source of diverse information that is there to nudge people out of the box, its not bad.

There are quite a few on the wake up team. And not all from the same groups, lots of cosmic groups on earth. I don't mean ET on the base universal levels either.

People on the wake up team already are past: bloodshed, wars, poverty, homelessness, and all the scarsity lessons here, they're not from this level.

And they're not usually in a box. Though some of them may have gotten contracted to a box. I always pray for all those with contracts to have them broken.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Mary Rose

They have some diverse info out nowadays. But back a couple decades when they released Stats Canada every year and gave highlights on the news, and good articles were written up, and reporters actually didn't trust official positions and would find diverse scientists that would offer alternatives, a much better type of media existed.

Basic stats on population were: at birth 52% males are born because nature provides the sex that dies off faster with a little more. By 20, 52% female exists. Not sure about dangerous countries, but safer advanced countries, this was true.

Boys tend to die off through accidents and impulse, and men tend to put off seeing doctors when they get sick. Etc.

Now closer to old age, there are more women than men.

We're actually majority. Democracies that don't have good programs for women and children are not democracies for they ignore the needs of the majority citizen.

And no one is going to tell majority citizens to shut up, or not be outspoken. There still remains macho type misogny that dislikes outspoken women, but many men are raised in families with outspoken women and notice the tension and discomfort when visiting a more suppressive atmosphere, and will talk about a friends family or background. There are many good men too.

Anyone who understands equality would have nothing bad to say about Kerry, she's wonderful in her interview style. Now different personalities may appeal to different people more, but most adults put aside those kind of things and go more for the information.
I personally enjoy her interviews, and Lilou Mace, different flavors and interviews. I have no fixed style, but enjoy more hard hitting questions and more gentle drawing out of positive spirit type advice.

If there is a secret agenda behind them, the problem is, TPTB tend to lure people into religions and into alternative views, by putting truth out there, and love out there, so the heart responds, then there is some distortions included and traps added.

The way around all of it is to use discernment and touch base with your own knowing and avoid traps.

Even the interviewers, due so many handlers existing can also inadvertantly be in a trap, where they're being led. But all you can do is keep sending strength and love and good thoughts and prayers or intercessions for them to be safe and free.
edit on 28-7-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-7-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   
So while its possible some good alternative interviewers are being handled skillfully by some nefarious power brokers, one has to look at the news media and realize, its even worse in mainstream media. I can't even say they're human, and some haven't been replaced. I'd rather be an alternative media interviewer than ever set my sights on news media, too dangerous.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99
Now closer to old age, there are more women than men.

Before when you talked about "by 50's," you weren't talking about the 1950's you were talking about people who are in their 50's?

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Yes, by 50 its a gradually widening gap of women over men.

But even 20 there is a smaller gap.

Women are not supposed to be submissive and live afraid to speak up. In fact, they make excellent interviewers, because they have a unison right and left brain hemisphere firing off all the time, and connect dots very quickly and are verbal. They're gifted to be like Kerry is and need to release their inner Kerry, lol.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Kerry Cassidy is doing good work but if she does not start to put her own personality into perspective she will be the reason of her own downfall.

What do I mean with that..? The other day I did watch a blog of Freeman and he told about his personal experiance being among the great of the ufology/ alternative theories and weird science crowd.... (just trying to give those people a name).

What is happening is that some of these people think they have reached celebrity status... Maybe it is difficult the remain modest when people are starting to ask your autograph or give praise close to worship. Anyways, Freeman had such an encounter with Cassidy, which gave him a bad taste in the mouth. Me personaly think that Cassidy should let the person finish his train of thought when she is conducting an inteview. I find it utmost irritating when people do that..

At about 1.29:45 Freeman start to talk about his "friendly" encounter with Kerry Cassidy.

EDIT: The YouTube vid doesn't upload for some reason so I will give you the adres HERE

edit on 28/7/2014 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   

EDIT: The YouTube vid doesn't upload for some reason so I will give you the adres HERE

edit on 07/28/14 by Mary Rose because: Format

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: zatara

Thanks.

I like Freeman.

Haven't watched him in awhile.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: zatara
At about 1.29:45 Freeman start to talk about his "friendly" encounter with Kerry Cassidy.

I listened.

That was more Freeman's problem than hers in my opinion.

Kerry would not be impressed with Freeman because he hasn't worked in black projects and is not really a whistleblower. Also, Freeman is wrong to say Kerry doesn't know anything; she's just an interviewer. Nonsense.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 04:33 AM
link   

You can go with that love higher self thing.
When you understand the nature of the matrix which holds together this world then you will know then that frequency has nothing to do with reaching higher vibrations to unite mankind. You are a Kerry clone thinker. What does she really know, I don't see she knows anything shes quite boring to listen to and has no understanding of the fundamental forces holding the world together.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 04:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: AthlonSavage
When you understand the nature of the matrix which holds together this world then you will know then that frequency has nothing to do with reaching higher vibrations to unite mankind.

Define "matrix" as you know it.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 05:29 AM
link   

The matrix is everything that cant be seen directly but it holds everything together. I don't want to say more about it because its a thing you either know about it or you don't.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: AthlonSavage
I don't want to say more about it because its a thing you either know about it or you don't.

That's a cop out.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Yes it is but I have come to realise in my life the truth can only be known who are of strong enough resolve to find it

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   

I've encountered low mind views of the universe, of bad wolf or pacman (my metaphors for stupid ideas, well first from Dr Who). I've encountered this idea of a neglected abandoned AI universe as well.

Its just that since I was a child, knew it wasn't like that, and knocked on the door at 2, had answers given, at 2. Met my higher self, preschool age, and knew who that was, it was me but had a real hard time wrapping my head around it as a simple way to explain that would be time being displaced. We've also had miracles including the near miss with stepping on a skorpion, and signs in the sun, that while mom and I drove back from another town and stopped and witnessed, my grandfather was trying to photograph. And no one else in town saw it, it wasn't in the paper. I tried to get a friend to leave the gas station cash register and come and see it.

Aside from miracles, contact, experiences, I know, always knew were we came from, didn't even have to go to the bathroom, telepathy and perfect knowledge, true love and family, my children are children I know. I recognize people and know we're here now.

When TSHTF of life, micro or macro, singularly or for many people, because I am not willing to lend my consciousness to bringing in doom but have some assignments holding positive thoughts and SOS's to send out, intercessions. So I don't run with their macro's, however, we're here and we're going to uplift souls, outreach and heal. There is a better place waiting for everyone here so sinking isn't an option.

I can tell you something else about this reality, there are some guys/predators , that we in these limiting body suits that we're still supposed to fine tune and activate better, use our brains to the fullest capacity, that may seem huge, and strong.

Well I was struggling hard to wake up with a bad headache one afternoon. Sleep usually takes them away. This time, head really hurt and was not awake yet, trying to get to pain meds, when I realized, this is lucidity. Thyroid condition kind of makes that impossible. So, tried to become Higher Self, just reached up, but then remembered this is all a hologram, and everything became thick water.

Well my soul is a tad bigger than how were perceive ourselves as humans, and has wider peripheral vision. So before I even got my footing in looking around, was reaching through an water like obstacle to put a juvenile punk youth Snake boy into a headlock like a Big Competent Coach, and was about to bounce him. Woke up then and realized, they're always lurking around, and they're just kids, the dark hats, peter pans lost boys, don't want to grow up.

Universe is a multiverse, a infinite part of infinity that contains infinite multiverses and things that aren't multiverses.

Consciousness however, living infinite energies, is either bigger, ie Good. More Love, More Understanding, More Compassion. OR its reduced Lacking.

Well the Lacking side may temporarily hijack or hack the matrix, but it doesn't own anything, just plays little power tripping games like many young bullies do.

Nothing to ever fear, we're way bigger.

And world is in better hand than this the crop of leaders here.

So I suspect that some are just more jaded at the perpetual looping of greed and negativity, its pretty hard not to be convinced dog eat dog, lower mind, isn't the rule, except that progessed consciousness would not exist because it can't do that, and if there exists progressed consciousness, its GOD, GOD LIKE, and Superman in the system and based on what Love is, Superman doesnt stand by and let people go down. So touching base with your own self, soul and soul memories is the most freeing and liberating thing anyone can do ever, and dusting off their kindness,

And keeping up on the things hiding under the curtain here, because there is a pile of juvenile punks playing mafia games, with tech that should be used for good and belongs to everyone, following the dictates of cosmic juvenile punks, who need a good paddling.

edit on 30-7-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   

True enough but on a forum you're dealing with seekers when you speak.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mary Rose

originally posted by: zatara

I listened.

That was more Freeman's problem than hers in my opinion.

Kerry would not be impressed with Freeman because he hasn't worked in black projects and is not really a whistleblower. Also, Freeman is wrong to say Kerry doesn't know anything; she's just an interviewer. Nonsense.

Freeman is talking about manners. She wanted Freeman deliberately feel as out of his league when speaking to her. I do not know other than Kerry conducting interviews with whisleblowers and researchers... what new is Kerry Cassidy according to you bringing to the table?

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Most of Kerry's interviews are good, but she interrupts too much, specially when the person is about to reveal something vitally important, as if she is working to the tptb agenda

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   

An 'investigative journalist' she is not. Nor is Project Camelot any kind of bastion of unreported news. In fact, listen to any of the interviews and she displays an unhinged persona bubbling away beneath the surface.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join