It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

man in youtube video admits to electronic harrasment of neighbors

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Is this guy a little off? ill let you decide. i personally am disgusted that anyone including government would use such techniques despite his distaste for his neighbors drumming routine. Dont mess with the music. Or the music will mess with you..lol. watch and see.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

Well, the tech is real enough. But I don't think I'd be using it on my neighbors. And if he was in the same room with it, he would have suffered the same effects.

3hz would be in the mid delta or sleep state of mind. It might not put you to sleep, but it would make you feel a bit disoriented, as if you just woke up from a deep sleep. Might give you a headache as well.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

INDUCE YOUR MIND INTO A SPECIFIC FREQUENCY ZONE

In order to do anything like this you need a butterfly coil running high voltage about an inch away from someones head. This dude needs to take his meds

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I think this is complete BS. This guy seems to be a little off his rocker.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
He look like he is suffering from over use of his weapon
maybe he should put more sheilding between him and his weapon

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

From this body language i can tell hes just another fool whos lying to bring attention to himself and his paranoia.

Making false claims is the last resort of someone whos spent his whole life obsessing about something that everyone no longer cares about.
edit on 25-11-2012 by Wertdagf because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthermantwo

Is this guy a little off? ill let you decide. i personally am disgusted that anyone including government would use such techniques despite his distaste for his neighbors drumming routine. Dont mess with the music. Or the music will mess with you..lol. watch and see.

Yeah, if I found out a neighbor were doing this to me, they would no longer be safe.

Not cool.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by iwilliam

Originally posted by truthermantwo

Yeah, if I found out a neighbor were doing this to me, they would no longer be safe.

Not cool.

Same here.

Especially if he was messing with my music making.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I'd use this on all the noisy neighbors and any bands I hated. First row seats at concerts, etc.

join