It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The General's Son

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
The General's Son

The General's Son is a interview with Miko Peled about his book, he is the son of a famous Israeli general and granson of Dr. Avraham Katsnelson who was a Zionist leader and signer of the Israeli Declaration of Independence.

The General's Son. Miko Peled is a peace activist who dares to say in public what others still choose to deny. Born in Jerusalem in 1961 into a well known Zionist family, his grandfather, Dr. Avraham Katsnelson was a Zionist leader and signer of the Israeli Declaration of Independence. His Father, Matti Peled, was a young officer in the war of 1948 and a general in the war of 1967 when Israel conquered the West Bank, Gaza, Golan Heights and Sinai.

Miko's unlikely opinions reflect his father's legacy. General Peled was a war hero turned peacemaker. Miko grew up in Jerusalem, a multi-ethnic city, but had to leave Israel before he made his first Palestinian friend, the result of his participation in a dialogue group in California.

He was 39. On September 4, 1997 the beloved Smadar, 13, the daughter of Miko's sister Nurit and her husband Rami Elhanan was killed in a suicide attack. Peled insists that Israel/Palestine is one state—the separation wall notwithstanding, massive investment in infrastructure, towns and highways that bisect and connect settlements on the West Bank, have destroyed the possibility for a viable Palestinian state.

The result, Peled says is that Israelis and Palestinians are governed by the same government but live under different sets of laws. At the heart of Peled's conclusion lies the realization that Israelis and Palestinians can live in peace as equals in their shared homeland.

This 25 min interview with Miko Peled is a must watch to understand what has happen and is taking place in Israel today.

mikopeled.com...
edit on 25-11-2012 by snapperski because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
The son of Hamas Leader exposes the deceit and corruption of Hamas, supports Israel...

edit on 25-11-2012 by Humanity4Ever because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Very interesting and compelling videos.

I am a firm believer that there are distinctly good people and bad people in every country, including Palestine and Israel. The important thing is to differentiate those two groups among the respective populations, and not over generalize with respect to the extremist beliefs.

The people are not necessarily in support of their government, this is prevalent in every country in the world. There is always an opposition.
edit on 25-11-2012 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Humanity4Ever

Sorry but thats hardy a counter argument, Miko Peled is the son of the famous General Peled and granson of Dr. Avraham Katsnelson who signed the Israeli Declaration of Independence.

Also in that 5 min clip you posted a couple of mins after i posted this thread, and the hamas leaders son is only slagging off Islam and says hamas use's religion to gain support, but don't all political movements, its always a fast track vote grabber.

EDIT.:
What i found really funny is your post got 3 stars instantly you posted, which shows those who starred you could not have even watched the 5 min clip you posted, and definitely didn't watch the 25 min interview in under a couple of min, so once again Israeli apologists blindly supporting Israel regardless of her crimes...very sad.

Its moments like this, that make this pic a real situation on ATS.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

What i found really funny is your post got 3 stars instantly you posted, which shows those who starred you could not have even watched the 5 min clip you posted, and definitely didn't watch the 25 min interview in under a couple of min, so once again Israeli apologists blindly supporting Israel regardless of her crimes...very sad.
reply to post by snapperski

LOL...Welcome to the wonderful world of AIPAC and their fifth-column minions patrolling the internet like the fence in Gaza.

You cannot post anything related to that part of the world without them jumping on like fleas on a dog.

Don't let them derail your thread. Keep it on topic, as they have no moral "high ground". No government that practices genocide and apartheid does.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
This is also interesting from Miko Peled.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus

LOL...Welcome to the wonderful world of AIPAC and their fifth-column minions patrolling the internet like the fence in Gaza.

You cannot post anything related to that part of the world without them jumping on like fleas on a dog.

Don't let them derail your thread. Keep it on topic, as they have no moral "high ground". No government that practices genocide and apartheid does.

The insignificant nobody me knows nothing and cares nothing about AIPIC regardless if they are warriors of the light or fleas on a dog as you claim they are, which probably stems from 'it takes one to know one'.

As to your phrase about govt practicising genocide and aparthied, may Hamas - the elected authority of Gaza, acknowledges of the condemnation by you of them as well, for their continous 'Death to Jews' policy and any other like-minded heretics whom had profaned Islam - a religion of peace, by such policy of genocide upon fellow children of the Book.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

Seeker of Truth..yes exactly what I am doing..Now I object to the following quote by you about me. "The son of Hamas Leader exposes the deceit and corruption of Hamas, supports Israel.

Borrowed from another thread and poster in response to the poster above, who seems hell bent on taking sides. Only fair to show the other side as well."

I am hell bent on taking sides... ? If that means posting a video of interest to a thread then yes,,,but do not talk about me as if you know me because you don't. I have an opinion...that opinion after years of research ...and I will state it.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Great video sir and thank you very much for posting it. There was a lot of truth to what was said. Israhell must be stopped and the more people who speak out against it and it's lies and atrocities the better off the world will be.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Humanity4Ever

The thread was posted @posted on 25-11-2012 @ 09:20 AM .

It would have taken at least a couple of minutes to read the content, and the video is 25 minutes long.

You posted @ posted on 25-11-2012 @ 09:28 AM.

You did not read the content or watch the video which means you are posting blind opinionated non sense with no relation to the OP. People like you are what is wrong with this site. I have been watching you do this for years now, no one with any intelligence ever gives your posts any serious thought as they are always propaganda induced attempts to disguise the truth about Israels guilt. In fact, you are quite entertaining because you seem unaware that you are constantly outed on your obvious agenda and that people do not believe a word that you say.

You are a disgrace.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

EDIT.:

I see that you have met "Humanity"

Humanity has been practicing this type of idiocy for years now. It is odd how a 5 minute video gets 3 stars right away, makes you think huh?

...possible conspiracy

Humanity recently attacked the OP of another thread while admitting to commenting on the title alone when the thread was still blank due to user error.This post eventually went on to receive around a hundred stars. What has happened to ATS?

Members who continually troll in attempts to "kill" the thread should be banned. Humanity this is the second time in a week that I have seen you post in a thread without reading the content or watching the video. You have a very bad habit of joining new threads then posting off topic propaganda without even discussing the source.

Your actions are very suspicious.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Sorry, off topic here, I'm starting a new thread where we can all bash humanity4ever and his Zionist love. Comments directed at him here should be placed in the new thread, for a better discussion on how much he sucks.

Kidding

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 04:35 AM
link   
a reply to: snapperski
Just came across this yesterday and wanted to start a thread on it, but after a search I found this thread.

Indeed a MUST see!

I can personally attest to what he says about the extreme Israeli security. I worked at Brussels Airport for a while (check-in and gate), and have some experience with Israeli security. 20-year-olds interviewing every non-israeli before check-in on El Al flights acting like they owned the airport. SOME of the Israeli passengers were the rudest and most offensive passengers I ever encountered. Disgusting!

Too bad I couldn't start a thread on this, but I will repost your video in one of the threads about the current situation in Israel.

I have nothing against jews. They are just being brainwashed by their zionist leaders who need to be put into Guantanamo, at the very least.

soulwaxer

new topics

top topics

join