It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The bible is 2000 year old psychic sandpeople garbage nonsense.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles
reply to post by jazztrance

Personally, I don't care whether or not you believe in god, but it would be nice if you believed in the apostrophe and the 'Enter' key.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

Actually I did not mean for that reply to go to you . I mistakenly clicked your reply . Still I hope that the question misdirected to you was pondered by all . Having to face the judgment of God and giving 10% to the church is a very strong reason to not believe in God . No one wants to be scrutinised or have to put their money where their mouth is unless they have to . So by consensus they hope to vote God out .Otherwise why would the nonbeliever waste their time with sites like this .

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinfulknowledge

Originally posted by cantyousee

Originally posted by Sinfulknowledge

Originally posted by cantyousee
reply to post by NavyDoc

This is not a direct reply to NavyDoc. I am just jumping in here. I guess this is a reply to all those who dissed God in this thread. You see, I know for a fact that God exists. He has talked to me personally. He has taken me to the valley of vision and he has shown me that we are in the last generation of this present age. I have seen it.
I know for a fact that the Bible is a Holy work. I can tell you things in the future that are certain and undeniably
true. But people are to desposed to listen to themselves. They tend to disregard testimonies of others. I think it is an ego problem. It is beneath them to accept a reality that they themselves did not see. To bad there is not more faith. God loves faith. It pleases him. Even if it is faith in the testimony of one of his servants. He will give you eternal life for faith in his only begotten son. But without faith it is impossible to please him. We all make choices.

edit on 26-11-2012 by cantyousee because: (no reason given)
Everyone wants to now the future but the knowledge is only good for one thing. It serves no purpose other than to increase faith. I don't know if you have any.
I can't tell you what will happen in thirty days. I could speculate based upon what I do know. I can tell you this. The "man of sin" is here already. He has taken down three of the ten horns. He has obtained power through deceitful means and he has no right to the power because he is illegitimate. A time will soon come, after the awakening when he will make a turn for the worse. He will cast down the place of his own sanctuary and lead a great people into bondage. But his time is short. In a mere three and onehalf years he will come to his end and God will usher in his kingdom and give it to the saints to rule and judge. The next seven years are packed with fear and death and those who oppress God's people either directly or indirectly will reap a harvest of woe and could very well lose their souls if they are not careful. That is the immediate future without any more tarrying.

So what things in the future are going to happen according to what God told you?
would love to know.
What will happen say in 30 days that way we can not question the validity of you comments?
The last generation of this age? What do you mean?
I can say god spoke to me as well and you just got to have faith in what i say, doesn't make it true.
So please blow our minds, or did he say you can not tell us? o-0

But you said you could tell us what will happen in the future in your words "certain and undeniably
true" so what changed in the few hours you posted this reply?
I'm guessing you never could tell us and god talking to you was a massive release of '___' in your brain

I just told you precisley what the immediate future holds. Are you blind? Can you not read or do not undertstand what i said? Read it real slow and think.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I can tell you that Israel will suffer a defeat where 2/3rds of Isreal will be taken and they will keep 1/2 the city of Jerusalem . Ezekiel 38 tells of the war that is eminent and Zechariah 13 and 14 tells of Israels losses . In verse 12 of Zechariah 14 you will see what happens to be a time stamp of sorts . In that verse the plague poured out on those that comes against Israel can only be explained by the effects of a Nuclear Bomb.
The NWO that people think to be a Tin Hat theory will become reality as the UN the court of the NWO will stop the full destruction of Israel if only to allow the Temple to be rebuilt . The Antichrist /head of the NWO will sit in the Temple and portray himself to be God which will defile the Temple . The Jewish Sanhedrin which has just now been reconvened after almost 2,000 years will rebuke the AC and he will seek to destroy Israel from the face of the Earth .
The Mark of the Beast system in Revelations 13 verse 16 and 17 will be implimented soon . This world wide cyber money system could only exist with a world wide Internet . A way of accessing the system would be the RFID chip we have heard about and physical money would cease to exist as it is progressing to do now . Such access will require you sign up which would also be your pledge to the NWO and it's authority and leader . It would take a Global Government to issue a Global currency . Christians can not take the Mark thus the FEMA Camps would come into play . Then the return of Christ .
As far as a time for these events , we see much of the signs today of Global Government , a call for a Global Money and the Internet to issue and control the use of said money . We also see that the trust in the currencies around the world is in peril and most countries are bankrupt including the USA.This is the results of careful planning by the Banking Elite to bring about the aforementioned events all listed in the Bible as end times prophecy . Now the earth will not end for at least 1007 years according to the bible but , this dispensation will .

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

You honestly believe in a bearded man named GOD guarding gates to a heaven where all your deceased family reside?

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
[double post]
edit on 27/11/2012 by clairvoyantrose because: double post

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by clairvoyantrose

You honestly believe in a bearded man named GOD guarding gates to a heaven where all your deceased family reside?

I believe in God, the Eternal I AM. His first creation was the Son of God.

1 Colossians 1: 15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

I do believe this. There is more than enough evidence. I would say it takes more faith not to believe.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

I believe in God, the Eternal I AM. His first creation was the Son of God.

1 Colossians 1: 15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

I do believe this. There is more than enough evidence. I would say it takes more faith not to believe.

That, I think, is not the point. Not for me, anyway. I mean, if by some unlikely chance it turned out the entire Bible was completely accurate - I still wouldn't care. That's not to say I don't want to know the truth. I do want the truth. I want to know the nature of this world, because that will tell me what the human species is meant for. But if I discover that the Bible is irrefutably correct, then I would still harbor no love, devotion, or respect for this "God" person. As far as I can tell, this whole world is just a drunken pregnancy that was purely a result of blind, unthinking passion. And ever since its birth, we've been treated like the bastardized child of a schizophrenic drug addict who terrorizes her home and family because she's too weak and proud to admit her own mistakes.

So your argument is pointless. Even if it is revealed to be fully accurate, it doesn't make me respect "God", because it still doesn't erase centuries of neglect and tyranny. So many chances to change the course of history, and an omniscient omnipotent benevolent being misses all of them? That's incredible. Not only does he miss every chance to save all of his creations, but he actually created the problems that started the whole ordeal to begin with. Everything you can possibly hate, came from his hand. Everything that has ever gone wrong, has done so because he allowed it. Everything you have ever feared, everything that ever caused you pain, everything that has EVER made you cry, was his idea. His invention. His responsibility. That's a lot of pain and suffering for a guy who gave his only begotten son that we might not perish but live forever in his glory.

And what's with that? He created the whole damn world and every law of nature in existence - are you telling me he designed this world with the rule stating that your firstborn must be sacrificed to appease the deities of karma? If he had really wanted to, Jesus could have been spared and everything solved with the snap of the fingers. Hell, a simple word would have been sufficient. Worked with everything else, didn't it? But no, he was only satisfied with the most cruel and barbaric method those times had of killing a man in cold blood. And he watched his own son suffer for it. There was no other solution? No other way? Absolutely no alternative means of fixing everything he had KNOWN would go wrong, and still set in motion? That's impossible. If all the credit given to "God" is truly deserved, then he has a LOT to answer for. And until he does, I'm not spending a single ounce of energy for his benefit.

That's my opinion on the matter. One thing is clear: either your Roman Catholics of old were very crappy story tellers, or you worship a horrible, horrible god. Is it any wonder that our species turned out this way? Look who we have for a role model! We were made in his image - if you need any further proof of what kind of god you worship, look to the world we live in! Look at the harm we've done! There's been just as many Christians behind the pollution and razing of forests as there have been atheists.

Like father, like son, right? If anything, this "God" should be proud! We've emulated his example perfectly! Just as he was a master of death, so have we become the rulers of death! No species has become more proficient in the art of destruction!

And this is the fruit of your "God". He knew all this would happen, and he still did it. He is the father of this madness, and by all rights, he should be the one to destroy it, and himself along with. End the existence of both creator and creation. Erase all memory of this horror, and prevent it from ever happening again. If this is the best "God" can offer, then let it all burn to ash and be gone with the winds of time. I'm just waiting for it to happen.

edit on 27-11-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
No one wants to reply to me I suppose! Enjoy that life of being in your own self-delusions.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by NoJoker13

Sure I'll talk to you ! Maybe you explain how life began here on earth . All the scientist in the world can't do it but give it a go .I"m sure you can see the relevance in such a question . I know you wouldn't try to make an ass out of good people you don't even know for believing the bible if you didn't have a factual reason to do so . If not then you don't know that the Bible is wrong do you? DNA shattered the scientific theory , what is yours ?

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

AfterInfinity wrote his cultimation of his take on the matter:

.....He is the father of this madness, and by all rights, he should be the one to destroy it, and himself along with. End the existence of both creator and creation. Erase all memory of this horror, and prevent it from ever happening again. If this is the best "God" can offer, then let it all burn to ash and be gone with the winds of time. I'm just waiting for it to happen.

There's a lot that I can say.... but I believe that you've heard it before. You're not the typical aethist, ignorant of the Bible and the Gospel therein.... at least in letter. I'm not sure if you ever experienced the Spirit of it... That can make a big difference in your opinion on the matter.

One thing I would like to say is that there is a devil. He did have freewill, which he used to rebel with. Somehow, you didn't mention him one time... Not once. Does this mean that satan and all of his rebellious, lying, murderous minions are innocent in your eyes? They can do whatever evil they want, and only God is guilty?

God does not make robotic holy angels.... And He doesn't make robotic people. I believe that the fallen angels have sealed their fate... They have no option for redemption. People have free will. God rewards His children (and you, if you choose to be one) abundantly with eternal rewards... when they follow (or try to follow). All the destruction you see in the world is not God's fault. It's a result of free will and satan messing with people. Satan (who you somehow didn't attribute one ounce of evil to in your post) is "the father of this madness", in actuality. He hates God... and as you said, "we are born in His image"... that makes man an even greater target for his attacks. But being born in His image does not make us His children automatically... we have to choose to be His kid. Free will, you know... It's funny how that always seem to pop up.

I think I know what you would say though.... something like... "well the devil is consigned to evil...and people have free choice... then why doesn't God stop it?" There are times where God does put things into motion to stop evil.... but God many times works with man.... and man may falter. God is perfect, but believe it or not, it's not a perfect world... and free will has its price... along with the subsequent results of rewards or punishments.

Jesus is coming back to remedy the dearth of integrity, miscommunication, misunderstandings... and will set things in right order. Rest Assured.

In following your logic... your logical conclusion at the end is the death of all creation, along with the creator himself.... It seems that you painted yourself into a corner philosophically. When you come against and judge the very hope that is offered for humanity, that doesn't leave any other options then, does it?

You don't like what you see in the world? My suggestion then is to get with God's program and do something about it. Donate... Volunteer. Christian organizations overall have the least overhead... therefore your dollar goes further. Adopt a child on the other side of the planet - to support and provide for food and education. Call your local social services department and become a foster parent.. Or adopt a needy child from them. You don't have to be married be a foster parent, or to adopt, usually. Don't just sit back and criticize. If you do, you're just part of the problem.

edit on 27/11/2012 by MarkJS because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoJoker13
No one wants to reply to me I suppose! Enjoy that life of being in your own self-delusions.

This life in and of itself is a self delusion, for you exist for no other reason but to live and then die and be forgotton while maggots feast on your corpse. Sounds like an awesome way to end your worthless and utterly pointless life no? No point to even being born, when your end can never be changed, just a cold stinking grave containing a mouldering corpse. Do you fear the grave? Can you feel the despair set in, knowing your fate is the cruelest joke in the universe? You are nothing and your life means nothing.
edit on 27-11-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Originally posted by NoJoker13

This life in and of itself is a self delusion, for you exist for no other reason but to live and then die and be forgotton while maggots feast on your corpse. Sounds like an awesome way to end your worthless and utterly pointless life no? No point to even being born, when your end can never be changed, just a cold stinking grave containing a mouldering corpse. Do you fear the grave? Can you feel the despair set in, knowing your fate is the cruelest joke in the universe? You are nothing and your life means nothing.
edit on 27-11-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

Oh, dear, what is that sulfur I smell? Is it Eternal Torture Sulfur or is it Final Annihilation Sulfur? NoJoker13 is saved, is being saved, and is going to be saved, even if the lonewolf can not see it. Relax - lonewolf is saved too.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazztrance
SO ..let me get this straight. God doesnt speak to anyone anymore, if he does, they are crazy like David Koresh. YOU CAN ONLY have spoken to "GOD" way back then 2000 years ago for people to take it seriously. So lets see, there were psychic wannabe sandpeople in the desert that wrote stories about Jesus over a hundred years after his death (if he was even a real person,you cant prove it)...They wrote things Jesus said when they never even knew him. Whats mindblowing to me is that some people beleive that crap. NOT ONE THING they wrote has come to pass, NOT ONE, oh ofcourse ANYONE can turn a metaphore into whatever you want so to some it is accurate based on what they want it to mean. Looking at how the book was made, YOUVE GOTTA BE A SUCKER to buy into the scam..and what is really annoying is people who claim to take the bible literally but when it reads something you dont agree with ,then it was a MISTRANSLATION. The book is garbage and its sad so many fools beleive and are STILL waiting on some person to return that was a combination of dieties before him. to be a christian. First you must learn to be in denial ,then learn to beleive simply what you want to because you want to because nothing has been proven to you. What gets me is people actually argue over this garbage,its a wonder people so dumb can function in society. They must get ripped offall the time because they beleive anything cause if you beleive what the bible has written then YOULL BELEIVE ANYTHING.
edit on 25-11-2012 by jazztrance because: (no reason given)

Ignorance does not count for much dear sir.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by MarkJS

There's a lot that I can say.... but I believe that you've heard it before. You're not the typical aethist, ignorant of the Bible and the Gospel therein.... at least in letter. I'm not sure if you ever experienced the Spirit of it... That can make a big difference in your opinion on the matter.

I am not an atheist. I am quasitheist. My beliefs share similarities with, but are not identical to, theism. And nothing will change that stance. I've already made my feelings clear in that matter.

One thing I would like to say is that there is a devil. He did have freewill, which he used to rebel with. Somehow, you didn't mention him one time... Not once. Does this mean that satan and all of his rebellious, lying, murderous minions are innocent in your eyes? They can do whatever evil they want, and only God is guilty?

I have already explained my thoughts on this. "Satan" was a product of "God". This "God" created him with all of that potential for evil. Everything that he is, "God" gave him. So in truth, "God" is responsible for every sin and every evil you will ever encounter, because "God" is the reason it exists. Don't blame "Satan" for obeying his own nature - blame "God" for giving him that nature to begin with, knowing exactly what would happen, and then still treating "Satan" as though it was his own fault. "God" made him that way, then punished him for behaving according to his nature. I see no justice in that.

I never said they can do evil whenever they want. I am saying that if we are to see justice done, then look to the person who spawned that evil. You don't just kill Frankenstein - you serve justice to the doctor who created it, as well. And as I see it, everyone is doing a fantastic job if ignoring the fact that "God" is the reason "Satan" exists...if the Bible is to be taken as completely accurate, of course. You cannot argue this. Without "God", "Satan" would be nothing.

I think I know what you would say though.... something like... "well the devil is consigned to evil...and people have free choice... then why doesn't God stop it?" There are times where God does put things into motion to stop evil.... but God many times works with man.... and man may falter. God is perfect, but believe it or not, it's not a perfect world... and free will has its price... along with the subsequent results of rewards or punishments.

If free will truly existed, the Bible would be one very short book. But it's a very long book, full of all the times "God" chose to let the people use their so-called free will to obey his wishes, or destroyed them for using their free will to do their own thing. That's what free will is?

If "God" made an imperfect world to harbor his imperfect children, then why does he set perfection as the standard? And since he KNOWS we are incapable of that kind of perfection he says, "Well, as long as you pledge your souls and eternal allegiance to me and me only, I'll have mercy on you. But if you refuse, then I'll throw you in a lake of fire for all of eternity." He set everything up perfectly so we have no choice - we must either serve him forever, or suffer unimaginable agony forever. That's what we call free will?

Jesus is coming back to remedy the dearth of integrity, miscommunication, misunderstandings... and will set things in right order. Rest Assured.

Really? Because that stuff has been going on for centuries and he still hasn't shown up.

In following your logic... your logical conclusion at the end is the death of all creation, along with the creator himself.... It seems that you painted yourself into a corner philosophically. When you come against and judge the very hope that is offered for humanity, that doesn't leave any other options then, does it?

You seem to have missed the condition I placed at the beginning of my post: IF the Bible turns out to be completely accurate, THEN...so on and so forth. But I don't believe the Bible to be accurate - at least not in the way modern Christians look at it.

In that way, I have NOT painted myself into a corner philosophically. In fact, you have shown exactly how YOU paint yourself into a corner. And that's why you continue to believe in this fairytale, because you are terrified of admitting just how screwed you are if you look deeply into the matter.

You don't like what you see in the world? My suggestion then is to get with God's program and do something about it. Donate... Volunteer. Christian organizations overall have the least overhead...

You don't get it, do you?

n the other side of the planet - to support and provide for food and education. Call your local social services department and become a foster parent.. Or adopt a needy child from them. You don't have to be married be a foster parent, or to adopt, usually. Don't just sit back and criticize. If you do, you're just part of the problem.

Well, see, I can't. The world is so terribly bent upon its own plans that anyone who wants to help in a way the world doesn't like is shunted aside. My hands are tied.
edit on 28-11-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

In that way, I have NOT painted myself into a corner philosophically. In fact, you have shown exactly how YOU paint yourself into a corner. And that's why you continue to believe in this fairytale, because you are terrified of admitting just how screwed you are if you look deeply into the matter.

Humanly speaking... your logic may have some conclusions that I can see others (not me) agreeing to. This is the problem... when you come against God, you align yourself with satan. There's only two sides to choose from, my friend.

I'm not scared... and I didn't make the rules... I'm not God, and I'm not in the business of judging Him. I "let God be God".

God offers salvation and eternal rewards... if we use our free will to follow him. I'm taking Him up on His offer. It hasn't been a perfect fairytale life (sic)... but it's been one heck of a ride. And I have assurance that when I die (metaphorically speaking... when Jesus comes back -- for me), I have eternal life in heaven.

Just hope that your beliefs are making things in life (and in the next life) work out the way you expect them to.

edit on 28/11/2012 by MarkJS because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Have you actually sit down and read it? Or have you briefed it looking for discrepancies as many non believers do ? Then is there something in your life that would prohibit you from following it ? Or do you have some other information that would answer how you come to be on this earth ? Aliens ? Where did they come from ? Could the perceived Aliens be God and the Bible is his book given to us ? After all Elijah asked to be taken off this earth and he was taken by a chariot of fire . It was described as having fire for wheels .

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by MarkJS

Humanly speaking... your logic may have some conclusions that I can see others agreeing to. I'm not scared... and I didn't make the rules... I'm not God, and I'm not in the business of judging Him. I "let God be God".

Point one: your response is a classic cop-out. An alternative way of saying, "I can't explain God, but I can still pretend to understand him."

Which leads me to point two: humanly speaking? You are human, are you not? As a human being, of finite body and ignorant mind, how in the world can you understand this from anything other than a human perspective? You couldn't BEGIN to understand the perspective of an omniscient omnipotent being. And before you say it, yes, certain logical factors can be ascertained from a human standpoint regarding the nature of omniscience and omnipotence. The myth of free will, for example. Anyone worth their salt in rhetoric can tell you without a doubt that such a thing does not exist in a world presided over by a being who can do anything, be anything, and know everything. Not even 'can', but actually DOES.

Your response is, most unfortunately, worthless. I was hoping you'd give me something to work with, but it's comparable to a textbook regurgitation emulated by thousands of Christians who can't answer questions about their own religions and will automatically default to the mystery of their god when pressed beyond the extent of their spoon-fed doctrine and will still declare that such vague and unfulfilling responses still reflect the almighty power of their deity in that we can't understand so it PROVE he exists.

LOLWHUT?!?

God offers salvation and eternal rewards... if we use our free will to follow him. I'm taking Him up on His offer. It hasn't been a perfect fairytale life (sic)... but it's been one heck of a ride. And I have assurance that when I die (metaphorically speaking... when Jesus comes back -- for me), I have eternal life in heaven.

Do you have some form of dyslexia? Or are you choosing to ignore the train of logic I have clearly presented, disproving free will in the event of your god's existence?

Let's see if Epicurus can break through your mental barricade:

“Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?
Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing?
Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing?
Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing?
Then why call him God?” - Epicurus

Does this make sense to you? I hope it does, because my very drawn out explanations appear to have missed the mark. That could be due to your relentless dodging, however.

Just hope that your beliefs are making things in life (and in the next life) work out the way you expect them to.

My control is only so powerful. But my control must work around the environment and rules therein, which are concocted and enacted by powers beyond my influence. We call those powers "politicians".

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

Have you actually sit down and read it? Or have you briefed it looking for discrepancies as many non believers do ? Then is there something in your life that would prohibit you from following it ? Or do you have some other information that would answer how you come to be on this earth ? Aliens ? Where did they come from ? Could the perceived Aliens be God and the Bible is his book given to us ? After all Elijah asked to be taken off this earth and he was taken by a chariot of fire . It was described as having fire for wheels .

I have read the Bible. It was the most painfully unenthralling tome I have ever laid my hands on. I don't look for discrepancies, they kind of leap out and dance on my legs naked and slavering, demanding release from their prison of political intrigue.

How I came to be here? Well, see, when a man loves a woman very very much...well, let's skip that part. Let's suffice it to say that I was a drunken pregnancy and in no way planned or wanted. I was a welfare check, at best. But that has nothing to do with my perspective on this matter. In fact, I will willingly admit that i don't know for a fact how the earth happened or how the universe popped up, how the human species was born or where the stars came from. I am fully willing to admit that I DON'T KNOW.

And that's where you and I differ. You are unwilling to admit that as a species, we are woefully uninformed. That's not to say we can't learn, but we must first admit that we NEED to learn. And I don't see that happening with Christians. I have seen statements from Harvard students saying that they will turn their backs on scientific evidence and adhere to Creationism because that's what scripture teaches. That's ignorance at its disgustingly unadulterated finest.

Furthermore, Creationists pick out the flaws in Evolutionism (which I really don't care about) and claim that because Evolutionism is not a perfect theory, that proves that Creationism is the only other one that can be correct. They fail to mention that Creationism has just as many flaws, and must therefore join the 'invalid' boat alongside Evolutionism. Seems kind of funny, yeah?

I'm more willing to believe in aliens than this "God" guy. One, I would despair for my life knowing that I have a choice between "Satan" and "God". That's a choice between eternity in a lake of fire or eternity of slavery and servitude. Besides, I've seen more evidence of this alien stuff than anything from this "God" person. I'm sure aliens have their limits, and yet they STILL manage to make an appearance. "God", who is all-powerful and all-knowing, can't even manage to send a postcard.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

If you continue to spurn Him your whole life... I would love to be the fly on the wall... to listen in on the conversation between you and God after you die.... That is.. if God even grants you audience with Him. I wouldn't be laughing in the background... probably will be feeling sorry for you.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join