It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Captured Alien Being interviewed - Roswell entity 4 hour interview

page: 25
<< 22  23  24   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Thanks for the link! I remember reading this several years ago staying up all night doing so. Fascinating is the only word I can find right now to describe it all.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: 808Funk
So we should pull a plug on Aliens and UFO forums as Roswell didn't happen and Airl is fantasy and Skinwalker is all BS.
God thats my interest of UFO's and Aliens of 40 years out of the window

No, there are some great ufo cases.

What I'm saying is that yes Roswell is the most easily debunked ufo case I've ever researched.
The documentary writers and book authors NEVER talk about the fact that Brazles original description was similar to a box kite, just read his description.
Then they lean on the fact that the military admitted to recovering a flying saucer but that's for real a lie. The press release says "flying disk" that was carried by a man and suspended by a balloon.

So other things associated with Roswell like Area 51 and that ufo interview are probably fiction. But that interview is fiction just for that fact that it's lame. Like I said if an Earth scientist from today went back 20 years they would be blowing peoples minds and much of the information would be immediately provable and if not it would eventually make sense. That interview is plagarizing Jane Roberts from the 1960's and has a crap level of scientific sophistication.
It's not even showing awareness of any science from the last 40 years?

There are plenty of other ufo cases that are interesting that don't immediately completely debunk themselves.
The issue is that people could be misinterpreting things or straight out lying but the 3rd option is an alien technology.
Roswell doesn't have the 3rd option, no one has ever said that Brazle was lying and no one has ever claimed that the military was lying with their 1st press release. The 2nd release about the weather balloon was the lie. So then it cannot be an alien craft with dead alien bodies. It has to be a balsa wood, rubber, scotch tape contraption.
No writer has disputed those facts, what they do is leave them out. Watch any Roswell show and you can see how they manipulate the facts.

UFO hunters did a show on it where they had a witness and they figured out that the foil was probably an aluminum based memory foil. Hey had some of the foil for the witness to check out. But they were all excited because that foil wasn't for sale until the 1960's. As if the military couldn't possibly have had it earlier. Because the military never has tech before the public....

And again, on the UFO Hunters show they never mentioned the other facts about what Brazle found and they did mention the military "admitted" to finding a saucer but they didn't say the actual facts of what the military said. I liked that show until that point.

I don't know anything conclusive about Skinwalker ranch, it sounds hella like mythology but I really don't know.

The Shilo Illinois black triangle, the NY 1980's triangle wave and the Phoenix lights are all interesting cases. There is good evidence for those cases.

I spoke with a woman on Quora recently who saw the lights and just recently wrote about it. It wan't planes.
The Shilo thing was not a blimp as some skeptics say, I think I've ruled that out. I really think there are black triangles out there but what are they??

David Marler wrote a great book on black triangles. He also admits that much of the ufo scene is " a house of cards" - meaning Roswell is not real and all the stuff related to Roswell - Area 51, alien tech, etc... all falls apart.

He didn't want to say it outright because it pisses people off but I know what he meant. I admire his honesty.

There are important reasons why we should promote debunking of cases that are debunkable. It's a bummer at first but in the long run it will help allow more serious research into ufos.

Right now when smart people in positions of authority and power decide to check out the ufo thing they start with Roswell and are immediately turned off by how silly it is.

In a recent lecture by Bible historian Richard Carrier someone asked him if Christianity wasn't true how could it grow so fast and he said "Look at Roswell, in 30 years it became a worldwide phenomenon and a guy found a bunch of sticks in the desert".
Had Carrier looked into the Illinois triangle sighting by the police he may have come away more impressed and more willing to promote awareness rather than use it as an example of modern mythology.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: joelr

originally posted by: 808Funk
So we should pull a plug on Aliens and UFO forums as Roswell didn't happen and Airl is fantasy and Skinwalker is all BS.
God thats my interest of UFO's and Aliens of 40 years out of the window

No, there are some great ufo cases.

What I'm saying is that yes Roswell is the most easily debunked ufo case I've ever researched.
The documentary writers and book authors NEVER talk about the fact that Brazles original description was similar to a box kite, just read his description.
Then they lean on the fact that the military admitted to recovering a flying saucer but that's for real a lie. The press release says "flying disk" that was carried by a man and suspended by a balloon.

So other things associated with Roswell like Area 51 and that ufo interview are probably fiction. But that interview is fiction just for that fact that it's lame. Like I said if an Earth scientist from today went back 20 years they would be blowing peoples minds and much of the information would be immediately provable and if not it would eventually make sense. That interview is plagarizing Jane Roberts from the 1960's and has a crap level of scientific sophistication.
It's not even showing awareness of any science from the last 40 years?

There are plenty of other ufo cases that are interesting that don't immediately completely debunk themselves.
The issue is that people could be misinterpreting things or straight out lying but the 3rd option is an alien technology.
Roswell doesn't have the 3rd option, no one has ever said that Brazle was lying and no one has ever claimed that the military was lying with their 1st press release. The 2nd release about the weather balloon was the lie. So then it cannot be an alien craft with dead alien bodies. It has to be a balsa wood, rubber, scotch tape contraption.
No writer has disputed those facts, what they do is leave them out. Watch any Roswell show and you can see how they manipulate the facts.

UFO hunters did a show on it where they had a witness and they figured out that the foil was probably an aluminum based memory foil. Hey had some of the foil for the witness to check out. But they were all excited because that foil wasn't for sale until the 1960's. As if the military couldn't possibly have had it earlier. Because the military never has tech before the public....

And again, on the UFO Hunters show they never mentioned the other facts about what Brazle found and they did mention the military "admitted" to finding a saucer but they didn't say the actual facts of what the military said. I liked that show until that point.

I don't know anything conclusive about Skinwalker ranch, it sounds hella like mythology but I really don't know.

The Shilo Illinois black triangle, the NY 1980's triangle wave and the Phoenix lights are all interesting cases. There is good evidence for those cases.

I spoke with a woman on Quora recently who saw the lights and just recently wrote about it. It wan't planes.
The Shilo thing was not a blimp as some skeptics say, I think I've ruled that out. I really think there are black triangles out there but what are they??

David Marler wrote a great book on black triangles. He also admits that much of the ufo scene is " a house of cards" - meaning Roswell is not real and all the stuff related to Roswell - Area 51, alien tech, etc... all falls apart.

He didn't want to say it outright because it pisses people off but I know what he meant. I admire his honesty.

There are important reasons why we should promote debunking of cases that are debunkable. It's a bummer at first but in the long run it will help allow more serious research into ufos.

Right now when smart people in positions of authority and power decide to check out the ufo thing they start with Roswell and are immediately turned off by how silly it is.

In a recent lecture by Bible historian Richard Carrier someone asked him if Christianity wasn't true how could it grow so fast and he said "Look at Roswell, in 30 years it became a worldwide phenomenon and a guy found a bunch of sticks in the desert".
Had Carrier looked into the Illinois triangle sighting by the police he may have come away more impressed and more willing to promote awareness rather than use it as an example of modern mythology.

Good written reply

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

We can assume that Domain Expeditionary Forces (DEFs) are Galactic Federation of Light members who entered (occupied) this sector of Galaxy just 10,000 years ago waged wars on our ancestors "Old Empire" who are Sirians (some alliance with Aryans).

Sirians also known as "Annunaki" responsible for our suppressed spiritual growth and made 3D world to trap our Souls in biological bodies in this Physical Universe.
edit on 5-3-2019 by Koundinya because: Elaboration

top topics

<< 22  23  24   >>

join