It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Captured Alien Being interviewed - Roswell entity 4 hour interview

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Dammit, I was hoping to see an actual Captured Alien Being interviewed for 4 hours

Ah well, moving on....

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluestreak53

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
reply to post by bluestreak53

Where did you find this disclaimer?

I can't find it on either video link nor the link to the book on Amazon.

Thanks

Page three of the PDF document, right under "Acknowledgements".

Alien Interview

Thank you! Well this looks like the book in PDF format. Guess i don't need to buy it now thru amazon.
Thanks

edit on 11/25/2012 by mblahnikluver because: fix quotes

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
So, what is supposed to have happened to this alien anyway, is he that ugly short guy with a wig that lives next door?

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrUncreated

How could you have forgotten about this?

All I have to say is... if it's true, then it would explain a whole lot.

Please tell me you're joking? You'd have to be very gullible to think that's real.

As for the thread itself, a book written about an interview with an alien is fictional; but if it is real there's zero proof to back it up. Evidence for alien contact isn't the least bit convincing.
edit on 25-11-2012 by Raelsatu because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Shaxuul

When you receive information telepathically, your brain automatically interprets the information in your own language. Otherwise, it would be nothing more than possibly confused feelings.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by bluestreak53

Nope, that allows the publisher to sidestep any legal litigation arising should parts of the account not be able to be verified. Easy to rubbish an alien story given the alien is dead as is the woman.

link   
Oh dear... so that piece of rubbish is now in video form?

Its the one with the oddly Star Trek looking insignia on it isnt it, the PDF i mean? That piece of **insert colorful adjective here** prose is so full of contradictions and down right about faces its almost comical.

Love the old we are more enlightened than your species, even though we also have corporate assassinations on a regular basis bit...

That contradiction was as far as I could go when I read that garbage years ago... it was scaming 101, having a little of something for everyone and hope they dont look to deep, although with that thing you hardly have to even dent the surface.

link   
reply to post by Spacespider

Thank you for providing all this information. Also...thank you for providing a version we can read; and a version we can listen to. I really appreciate that.

Right now I am reading the letter she wrote to Lawrence. It is going to take me a while to read all of it; but when I do I will let you know what I think.

link   

Originally posted by RUFFREADY
As soon as I saw this, "spiritual survival", I new it was crap. This should be a red flag to all serious researchers (or folks that like to think these stories might be possible and not crap)

Anytime the word "spiritual" comes up, its crap in my book and I move on. But, thats me.

So you're saying we aren't spiritual beings having a physical human experience?

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluestreak53
Did you read the Disclaimer?

Disclaimer

As far as the Editor of the book, "Alien Interview" is concerned, and for all practical purposes, the content of the book is a work of fiction. The Editor makes no claim to the factuality of the content, and in fact, cannot prove that the alleged author actually ever existed. Although some of the dates, locations, persons and incidents described may be factual or based on fact, there is no evidence to authenticate that equally as many may be subjective contrivances of the author.

I think that seems to imply it is not to be taken literally.

Sounds like codespeak for "this is VERY real, I'm just afraid to talk about it because of what might happen to me..."

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

Actually reading it, it clearly states that it was garbled communication and almost unintelligible until they took the time to teach it English.

But I thought it would only "mind meld" with her? How could "they" teach it english? And why english? Why not sign language or KoKo the gorilla speak by pushing buttons with pictures on them? It would make much more sense to my mind to teach it how to read road signs or Hieroglyphs. They are much more "universal", so to speak.

I could teach 'em poker in a day.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I started reading and got as far as this:
To further compound, complicate and magnify the "incredible" source of the
"interview transcriptions" I received from Mrs. MacElroy is the fact that they
are:
1) based almost entirely on "telepathic communication" between the alien
and Mrs. MacElroy.

2) many of these interviews discuss "paranormal" activities of "immortal
spiritual beings

That did it for me.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
What happened to the other alien they supposedly found called E.B.E wasn't it? I think new stories just come up as peoples imaginations have time to expand on them. E.B.E. was actually a show for the X-Files years ago BTW LoL People be watching to much T.V. and coming here where the people are just dying to believe in something.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
This is intresting, thank you !
I started to read the pdf file, im not finished yet with this going throught the history of man here.
My first thoughts about this...

1. Earth is a prison planet and we are just a shells which are inhabited by a energy beings IS-BEs who were brainwashed and sent here to because IS-Bes either had become useless to Old Empire or have committed crimes towards Old Empire, how is this familar? who else talked about same thing and build a religion around it? Tho the Bad Guy was named as Xenu there...

2. Energy beings who uses biological shells reminds me about Kosh from babylon 5

3. If Alien did not have ears and could not hear why they read to "her" with loud voice ? Yes we are stupid, only something like this is very very human not much IS-BE

Im continue reading.. this is as i said very intresting, i just wish i don´t end up seeing connections with scientology or science fiction stories. Symmetry is was pleases human eye, symmetry in faces and statues, i guess i will go to the part where symmetry is explained

edit on 25-11-2012 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Thanks for the share, I don't highly doubt Matilda or who ever made contact with an ET body and the Military having something to do with this.

reply to post by MrUncreated

Ahahahahah this was hilarious!

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Great thread S&F booking for later

SS

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
The pdf "had me" until page 50, when the alien learned english and decided her favourite book was "alice in wonderland". Actually having just said the sort of statement you dont hear every day, i feel a bit embarresed to admit i read to page 50.
I like the idea of earth being prison planet for non conformists though, that would explain why the earth and so many of us are utter f*** ups.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

No matter how many times you people repeat this silly story it STILL never actually happened in reality. Do you think by constantly harping on about this that somehow you are gonna make this fantasy come true? I hate to dissappoint you, but it is a lot of made up BS.

This is the point I would like to make. It is reality; aliens were never found at Roswell. No U.F.O ever crashed there. You are very foolish and gullible if you believe that anything of that nature ever happened there.

It is a hoax and will always be a hoax. Keep satisfying yourselves with illusion if you like, but I assure you it will only lead to you being served more lies and speaks volumes about your inability to decipher reality if you believe this whole silly Roswell story. I know you are eager to believe any rubbish that presents itself as an alternative to this hum drum existence, but unfortunately it is not real, never was and never shall be.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by RUFFREADY
As soon as I saw this, "spiritual survival", I new it was crap. This should be a red flag to all serious researchers (or folks that like to think these stories might be possible and not crap)

Anytime the word "spiritual" comes up, its crap in my book and I move on. But, thats me.

That's...a strange argument. I'd love to hear the logic behind that. I have had supernatural experiences and I usually call them "spiritual" because, to me, the supernatural is spiritual. What else is it? "Spiritualism" means the worshiping of, or communicating to, spirits. The supernatural often involves spirits. Some people (like me) have witnessed orb-like UFO's which we believe to be entities, not actual spacecrafts.

As for the topic itself, it's iffy at best. One could argue that the disclaimer saying that this is "a work of fiction" is a way of defending oneself from the ramifications of releasing high-security information, but then I must ask, if you're going to refer to it as "fiction" then why release it, since few are going to take it seriously anyway? It's therefore highly doubtful. I'm not saying it isn't worth discussing or debating, but this particular 'evidence' isn't for me.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
If these writings are true, you would think that this "alien" being would give us some clue as to what specific tech could be built/used to wake up (covered in part 1). If there's any info available on that, then that's what I want to know about. Otherwise, I have my doubts.

Thanks Spacespider for posting it anyway, and if anyone knows anything about the "wake up" tech, please share!!!
edit on 11/25/2012 by InFriNiTee because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join