It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Captured Alien Being interviewed - Roswell entity 4 hour interview

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
After reading "Captured Alien Being Interviewed"
This Alien states we are prisoner's of Earth.
Our minds are brainwashed to forget who we are.
My life this time isn't so bad.
So forgetting is ok with me.
Next life time I'm going to put in a request
to be rich and famous!!

edit on 19-1-2014 by sagit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider
Spacespider, I have indeed read the whole tome, and what's more re-formatted it (before I saw the published version (I like mine better, but fear not, it's just for private consumption).
Airl fills in lots of Fred Hoyle's cosmological theories, makes the dark visions of William Burroughs' Nova Express seem prophetic and her story jives with many other esoterica such as the Rig Veda, the Mahabarata and the legends of the Sumerians' Unapishtim, the amphibious gods who created the pyramids of Giza.
Also I find the story of the cultural and religious implants plausible, no less than much Hebrew mythology we were taught as the Old Testament, now proved a fraud by DNA and radio-carbon evidence.
The part that most stays with me is the patently demonic nature of US armed forces and their readiness to even torture an alien being for no other reason than their lust for power. Amerika must indeed be wiped from the pages of time. It is heartening that Airl is still on earth, but she is no omniscient being. The much more potent being is always with us on earth and he/she is a human being. It seems that among creation even immortals do not attain what an earthling can -- the ability to merge with the Divine. Airl does not speak of this, either because the Teacher is not with the Domain or because she envies us this grace. Each one of us must find his/her own path to the Teacher, but he is not hiding in a cave.
All readers here should know: your answers to cosmic questions you will find within yourself, no alien will unfold them.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Op thanks for sharing this, will be reading later as well..

OG

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I think this is real. Villagers think there really is an alien base in the Himalayan Mountains. www.ufocasebook.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Star and Flag OP!! Great Content!!

OG

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Antip0dean

Our government isn't America they are USING it,feel free to stop IT as you please WE will still be US however and exist.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
reply to post by bluestreak53

If it helps the reader to see it all as pure fiction, the reader should do so.
There are no physical evidence that the information is true
But I have my reasons to believe in it, I will disclose that in a upcoming thread

so did this ever happen?

I don't see any possibly relevant thread titles among those you've raised in the last couple of years.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   
These things have been lying for a long time.

You know what the biggest problem is with 'entities' like these? They never want to be seen, or have the general public know that they exist. Why is that? First instinct after watching too much Trek with my Dad, is Prime Directive, right? Only that's not it either, because, apparently, 'they' have been in contact with us for thousands of years! Some Prime Directive... or a shoddy kind of enforcement program by beings that are supposedly light years ahead of us, yet they can't keep track of 'people' (and i use that term loosely) breaking their NUMBER ONE LAW?

Right.

Sure.

There a reason they don't want you to know that they exist. Beyond anything more than 'alien visitors,' I mean. I give a crap about what people say, about how they think that humanity isn't 'ready,' or some such. I find it pretty insulting actually, especially when there are so many on this site that claim that humanity is capable of wondrous things. If they were really an ancient advanced race, they could have 'domesticated' us at any time. In any number of ways, many non-violent as well. Any technologically superior race that cared about us at all, could simply teleport away all the weapons of mass destruction, every gun, flame thrower, bomb, or thing we use to hurt/kill ourselves, and then what would we do? We'd LISTEN.

But they don't do that. Why? Why do things run around behind the scenes, supposedly running our World from the dark? Because that's all that they CAN do. Despite whatever engineering and technical know-how they might have, the only thing they seem to know how to do is hide, and harm. Where are all the 'good' alien encounters? Why is it they are almost always described as some kind of nightmare?

Hmm...

I may not know exactly what they are, but I know what they are NOT, and that's benevolent.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Story is very terrestrial, there is no indication of anything extraordinary. All the ideas are very human like, and should be, since it was all made by human imagination.

It has a huge flaw at it's core - the whole idea of prison is ruining it, since given the resources that the supposed alien race has, there would be a lot of better, smarter solutions, than a prison planet. Solutions an ordinary human can think of, so you can assume a race of gods would have even better, cheaper solutions we can't even imagine.

Everytime I hear about prison or matrix the story looses all charm, because it is an idea only hollywood director would make. It is not reasonable in any way.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chronogoblin
These things have been lying for a long time.

You know what the biggest problem is with 'entities' like these? They never want to be seen, or have the general public know that they exist. Why is that? First instinct after watching too much Trek with my Dad, is Prime Directive, right? Only that's not it either, because, apparently, 'they' have been in contact with us for thousands of years! Some Prime Directive... or a shoddy kind of enforcement program by beings that are supposedly light years ahead of us, yet they can't keep track of 'people' (and i use that term loosely) breaking their NUMBER ONE LAW?

Right.

Sure.

There a reason they don't want you to know that they exist. Beyond anything more than 'alien visitors,' I mean. I give a crap about what people say, about how they think that humanity isn't 'ready,' or some such. I find it pretty insulting actually, especially when there are so many on this site that claim that humanity is capable of wondrous things. If they were really an ancient advanced race, they could have 'domesticated' us at any time. In any number of ways, many non-violent as well. Any technologically superior race that cared about us at all, could simply teleport away all the weapons of mass destruction, every gun, flame thrower, bomb, or thing we use to hurt/kill ourselves, and then what would we do? We'd LISTEN.

But they don't do that. Why? Why do things run around behind the scenes, supposedly running our World from the dark? Because that's all that they CAN do. Despite whatever engineering and technical know-how they might have, the only thing they seem to know how to do is hide, and harm. Where are all the 'good' alien encounters? Why is it they are almost always described as some kind of nightmare?

Hmm...

I may not know exactly what they are, but I know what they are NOT, and that's benevolent.

Yes there is definitely a sense of evil from these beings!

OG

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Captured Alien Being interviewed - Roswell entity 4 hour interview

There are countless documentaries about the extraterrestrial subject, I consider a lot of this media coming from disinformation agents and money greedy publishers.

But in this forest of lies and deception I have finally find a single theory in the subject of extraterrestrials that falls into my taste, I feel I discovered the missing link or something like that.
snip

I laugh at threads such as this one for it is silly to think that
1. a UFO crashed near Roswell
2. bodies were recovered and kept in a pickle jar
3. the crashed UFO was taken to Hangar 18 and reverse-engineered

Historical facts do not support the above scenario, it's all made up by those with a financial agenda and no of them could provide one iota of evidence to support their awful books.

SNIP

Mod Edit: ALL MEMBERS: We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

edit on 9/26/2014 by Blaine91555 because: needless rude comment removed

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Uggielicious

Lol what historical facts? You mean official history that was spoon fed to you in grade school?

YOU laugh at threads like this yet take the time to come here and post? Why? > I laugh at individuals that buy the official story hook line and sinker. ..

what's next? Are you going to us it wasn't a ufo but instead a weather balloon with crash dummies?

Now that's laughable!

OG

edit on 9-24-2014 by OrionsGem because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: OrionsGem
a reply to: Uggielicious

Lol what historical facts? You mean official history that was spoon fed to you in grade school?

YOU laugh at threads like this yet take the time to come here and post? Why? > I laugh at individuals that buy the official story hook line and sinker. ..

what's next? Are you going to us it wasn't a ufo but instead a weather balloon with crash dummies?

Now that's laughable!

OG

Since this is a public forum, discussing UFOs and aliens, and I am a member that means I can look in thread and contribute my opinion on the topic. That's what I did and you are just a member also enjoying the same benefits so don't appoint yourself any kind of moderator.

If you were really interested in knowing the truth about the Roswell legend, start at the beginning and don't stray into books that revived a forgotten non-event into prominence devoid of facts beyond what was originally reported and taking into mind the tone of the times, cold war with Russia and so on.

It might be difficult to convince you or any believer, primarily the younger set who got their info strictly from the popular books full of fantasy, that if your life depended on it you could not produce one iota of irrefutable evidence that a real alien vehicle crashed not only near Roswell but anywhere on Earth.

Free your mind, question.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 01:50 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Is it possible that a Grey Alien could be held captive? Considering the apparent Technological they have, would the Grey not have been rescued?

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrunkYogi
Is it possible that a Grey Alien could be held captive? Considering the apparent Technological they have, would the Grey not have been rescued?

Anything is possible, I have heard they had the Ets under heavy lead insulation and also other means to prevent him from "passing thru the walls" and escaping....

OG

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   

The EBE is asked that question in the transcripts.
You should listen to it, if the subject interest you, or the meaning of life for that matter.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   

The EBE is asked that question in the transcripts.
You should listen to it, if the subject interest you, or the meaning of life for that matter.

I just listened up to chapter 8 i think...really incredible stuff!!

OG

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Wasn't there a reporter who did an AMA here earlier this year who said he met the guy who wrote it before he died? Said he got him to admit he made it all up.

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25 >>

join