It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Captured Alien Being interviewed - Roswell entity 4 hour interview

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

Have you thought of asking God directly for answers?

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Opps, just realized my last post in here yesterday was stupid and we cant edit posts as long as we used to it seems... I had already responded to this thread a number of times at least a year ago. Didnt realize it was a necro bump. Im sure I checked the page count and post date, must have been a glitch my end with the new ATS layout...

Granted my mind has been pretty fuzzy the last few days given all the things i had to put up with yesterday...

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Emeraldous

On another thread the Roswell researcher said that the author of that story admitted to him the Airl "interview" was entirely fiction.
edit on 9-9-2013 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   

ladyteeny
i read the whole transcript over a year ago, very thought provoking stuff. And to be honest, whether it's fake or not, it's more believable to me than anything our corrupt governments tell us.

Could you possibly give me the paraphrase of this. I have debilitating pain and it really hard for me to take in something so long lol. Would really appreciate it allot...

Thanks The Bot

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   

BigfootNZ
Opps, just realized my last post in here yesterday was stupid and we cant edit posts as long as we used to it seems... I had already responded to this thread a number of times at least a year ago. Didnt realize it was a necro bump. Im sure I checked the page count and post date, must have been a glitch my end with the new ATS layout...

Granted my mind has been pretty fuzzy the last few days given all the things i had to put up with yesterday...

Sorry bout the cat. We had one for seventeen years. The neighbors even hauled her miles away and let her go, the jerky. She found her way home three months later. It was amazing, like a movie lol. I know it's hard. Peace be with you...

The Bot

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   
In case no one caught it....
the “Old Empire” sounds suspiciously like “Xenu's Galatic Federation of Planets”:

This is nothing more then the story of Scientology intermixed with other science, history, fiction, and theory.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Spacespider
reply to post by bluestreak53

If it helps the reader to see it all as pure fiction, the reader should do so.
There are no physical evidence that the information is true
But I have my reasons to believe in it, I will disclose that in a upcoming thread
But read it as you like, its a great story

More importantly, it protects the editor legally to claim it's fiction.. which I presume it ultimately is, still if it's not it at least offers the editor some protections.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   
There was no Matilda O'Donnell MacElroy stationed there. You haven't been keeping up. This interview was debunked a long time ago.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   

EnPassant
reply to post by Fromabove

Have you thought of asking God directly for answers?

I could do that, but, sometimes it can be hard to distinguish your thoughts from His. But what I did do was research. What these aliens do they do in the night. They steal. they lie, and they deceive humans all the time. Nothing they do is to our benefit. To me this is evil and evil is a product of the chief fallen one, the devil. So that much is clear to me that they are anti-God.

They often try to portray themselves as being spiritual creatures who can "ascend" into higher levels of existence and even sometimes out of the universe altogether. It is said that angels are able to do this, to go into and out of heaven all the time. The fallen ones were told about in the book of Jude, how they left their first estate, or higher form of existence, to be human-like. When they tried to procreate with humans God imprisoned them in another dimension called "chains of darkness" which to me could be something outside of this universe we know.

It is said that they corrupted all flesh on Earth so God destroyed what they did except for Noah and his family because they were genetically pure. But apparently they continued to alter human and animal DNA after the great flood and up to today.

As a Christian, it all makes perfect sense to me. The abductions, the DNA theft, the hybrid populations being created for the earth. But staying on the topic I have to say, that the book mentioned by the OP seems to be more of the same deception, lies, and falsehoods of these beings and their hybrid offspring along with the altered human hybrids.

edit on 10-9-2013 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Planning to read the full .pdf but reading the OP it reminds me of the interview in this thread:www.abovetopsecret.com...
Mentions he had seen the 'Aliens' being interviewed etc.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   
People JUDGING people = A non Intelligent person.

Here is my logic, If a person is judging others over things they don't agree on, is probably a non intelligent
person with no wide knowledge and understanding of others.

So many post here is judgmental on others believes.
Why not focus on working together and learn to understand?
With this wide population here on ATS we can learn a lot from
each other instead of writing posts that people are nuts for believing this.

My understanding of these texts.

After listening to the full 2 parts on youtube
and not judging how wrote it, or the agenda behind it
but only feel what resonates with me i found
this very interesting.

Since birth i knew something was not right with this "reality"
You born, you die, nothing... Thats bull# in my book.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   
The show UNSOLVED MYSTERIES had the best report on the roswell incident ive seen.

here it is:
www.youtube.com...

first hand reports, a funeral home gets call from army base wanting some caskets, man meets a nurse he knew and she tells him everything she saw.

I always thought it was just cowbull but now im convinced it could be true, these people seem genuine.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   

damwel
There was no Matilda O'Donnell MacElroy stationed there. You haven't been keeping up. This interview was debunked a long time ago.

Who debunked it and what evidence did they present.. ?

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   
They have a real interview with a real crashed alien from Roswell?

Was it maybe this guy last spotted at Burning Man?

Roswell Alien at Burning Man?

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 04:49 AM
link   
In the book of Alien Interview, it said the souls can create material by just imagine it.
But the alien still says that they fight for minerals.

So my question is: Since they can just imagine to create the minerals, why they still need to fight for them?

It is said that the whole universe are created by imagine, since they have created them before, why they can't just create them again? Why they need to fight for them?

I noticed that Airl said that she is still be "limited", she has a good body but not the best. There are classes. On the top of their race, I mean, the highest level of the souls, they are "unlimited", they could have any body they want.
If the "limited souls" can not create items or minerals, the "unlimited" ones should create them if they want.

They do not need to fight for minerals, they can just create them as before.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Mods please fix video link for part 2..
Here is the new one, the youtube videos keeps disappearing

edit on 17-9-2013 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Thanks for reminding me of this case. Although it is compelling it just did not stick in my memory like other truths I have discovered on my life's journey. I think that there are truths mixed with lies in this one, just enough to discredit the whole thing in the long run. Still one of the more interesting cases for sure.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

I found it fascinating, unbelievable but fascinating. The correlations are what add the "ring of truth", like the association with all the earth's religions to a flood involved, and the Sumerian and Egyptian "gods" being reptilian, and their forced absence being responsible to our technological development, and correlation to the bible serpent in Eden, Satan being musical, and beautiful, and on and on.

One could go one step further in the correlations involved and describe "The Judgment Day" in many religions to the time when the memory wiping, shocking machine is turned off or destroyed by the Dominion and we are "judged" by ourselves and every other mind reading "isbe" as either worthy of being in the "Dominion" or rejected as those criminal "isbe's" were who were sent to the Earth prison in the first place.

One thing among many that bother me is that Earth is said by the alien to be unsuitable for an advanced race because of it's molten lava and plate tectonic composition which churns the surface and erases evidence of past civilization as well as destroying civilization. The problem I have with that is that without the molten core, there would be no magnetic fields which repel the sun's solar wind which would otherwise scour the surface of any life.

Anyway, it was a fun read.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   

edit on 19-1-2014 by sagit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by asen_y2k

The word isbes also seems to be a try at matching the biblical I am who I am or "usually translated in English Bibles as "I will be" (or "I shall be").
IsBe..Is being...just am...

Airl=Liar?
edit on 19-1-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join