It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Captured Alien Being interviewed - Roswell entity 4 hour interview

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

I disagree with abortion because I have 4 gorgeous boys who, if instead they were a foetus in someone else, may not have the chance to even live. I can't imagine 'cancelling' the life of any of my children.

The only time I personally agree with abortion is when the pregnancy was forced due to the female being raped. In that case the 'free will' choice of the woman is totally taken away. For any other time, there is no excuse. If it happens by accident and you're not in a position to actually care for the baby, adopt it out. To cancel the potential life of a foetus is taking away its free will to live. It's murder out of convenience. Another selfish choice to add to the already selfish choice of having unprotected sex.

As for the story, way too many holes. And lots of things go unexplained conveniently enough. I suspect all the alien was doing was feeding the enemy, or in our case their food source, false information to further confuse the issue so we don't realise we're being fed upon by them.

Also, IS-BE is a convenient term that also happens to be an acronym for Immortal Spiritual-BEing. IS-BE. And they use some lame explanation like our only purpose IS, and therefore to BE. Yet they're going all around the universe doing a whole lot more than BE.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
So anyone else who knows about some of the secret teachings behind Scientology (most likely you would need to be an ex-scientologist or close to a current scientologist, who has gotten pretty high in rank to have been revealed this stuff)... could the ideas behind those teachings have been copied from this story, or was this story copied from the secrets behind Scientology? When did this woman die and when were the documents recovered I wonder?

If the documents were recently uncovered: Was it a plant? Are Scientologists planting ideas to try and support some of their more crazy beliefs that are now being uncovered and can no longer be kept secret now that people are coming out and starting to "talk"?

Or did they steal their ideas to begin with from this source? And if they did, how did they get their hands on this, the church of scientology was founded decades ago. When were these documents discovered? When did this woman die?

Or.... (and this is a big one).... Could it be that this woman did exist, that she did successfully communicate with this alien, and that those nut job scientologists somehow have been right all along?

my, my, my.... oh the questions....... Just curious, this is a conspiracy site afterall...

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin

I disagree with abortion because I have 4 gorgeous boys who, if instead they were a foetus in someone else, may not have the chance to even live. I can't imagine 'cancelling' the life of any of my children.

The only time I personally agree with abortion is when the pregnancy was forced due to the female being raped. In that case the 'free will' choice of the woman is totally taken away. For any other time, there is no excuse. If it happens by accident and you're not in a position to actually care for the baby, adopt it out. To cancel the potential life of a foetus is taking away its free will to live. It's murder out of convenience. Another selfish choice to add to the already selfish choice of having unprotected sex.

As for the story, way too many holes. And lots of things go unexplained conveniently enough. I suspect all the alien was doing was feeding the enemy, or in our case their food source, false information to further confuse the issue so we don't realise we're being fed upon by them.

Also, IS-BE is a convenient term that also happens to be an acronym for Immortal Spiritual-BEing. IS-BE. And they use some lame explanation like our only purpose IS, and therefore to BE. Yet they're going all around the universe doing a whole lot more than BE.

I am sure you realize I was not discussing abortion nor whether we agree with it or not, but the idea presented that bodies are needed to be reborn in.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
another thought

I doubt she would have been allowed to take home her notes so maybe they were supposed to have been rewritten by her at some point from memories.

I think it makes no sense at all though to believe the guy would destroy the original notes he received..why would he.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

You suggested a 'No abortion ideology'. I told you why I, personally, don't support abortion. Then I continued our conversation.
edit on 29-11-2012 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Like I said, too many holes.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee
another thought

I doubt she would have been allowed to take home her notes so maybe they were supposed to have been rewritten by her at some point from memories.

I think it makes no sense at all though to believe the guy would destroy the original notes he received..why would he.

I have watched a long interview by the guy that put the transcript together, he speaks about the reasons for destroying the originals, short story, it was a mess..

some was hand written some was in typewriter form in poor condition and all mixed up, he sorted it and destroyed the originals for he had no intention trying to prove the transcript was real. It was much more safer for him publishing it as fiction and changing names and locations

he did not want to put he´s life in jeopardy for sharing this "story" that he say he even don't know if is true or not, he just wanted to share a "story" he got from a nurse

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   
I only needed to waste 5 minutes to know this wasn't worth the investment of 4 hours.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Nice thread:
Ok well last few days I have gone over the proposed interviews and contemplated what these strange Is-Be traps were.... Ok well you know what I do, it's in the name and anything I'm usually confused about I generally get sent answers via dreambursts (conduits permitting) to the confusions or questions... what ever the subject.
So like I said, taking in your thread and the query of Is-Be traps.... I had a dreamburst of a Stone Stelae, a person Mayan maybe but as I have subsequently learned they are very wide spread every culture around the globe in fact. As I got closer to the Stelae it suddenly changed and was replaced by another Stelae pointing a Stone Sword at me, obviously this brought me out of my light dream state. So the "Traps" are they Stelae or a network of stone structures that criss-cross the globe Ley-lines being the net and the structures along them. Or maybe just the Stelae...
The sword wielding stelae obviously warning me off, Is-Be Firewall
Furthermore they were linked to the Funeral aspects of each culture..... How better to hide a trap, in plain site.
The next night it was the issue of the "Lost Electronic Races" I again had another Dreamburst, this time I was stood next to large rocks but these were not normal rocks but rocks containing Quartz which contained hidden remnants of long lost civilisations, "Fossils" and "Fibres". Not just any old quartz mind....... Shock Quartz.
Very strange but quite interesting indeed....
edit on 30-11-2012 by DreamerOracle because: edits

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by SymbolicLogic

The very end of the alien interview was revealing.
Apparently, general and admirals on Hawaii knew the Japanese were going to attack.
They just let it happen.
The DEF was confused by this behavior.
I'm not. Great Britain was hanging on by its finger nails. They needed our help.
America was filled with isolationists.
This was the best way to get the USA into World War II.
The admirals and generals were probably told 2 words by President FD Roosevelt.
Blank Check

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by DreamerOracle
Nice thread:
Ok well last few days I have gone over the proposed interviews and contemplated what these strange Is-Be traps were.... Ok well you know what I do, it's in the name and anything I'm usually confused about I generally get sent answers via dreambursts (conduits permitting) to the confusions or questions... what ever the subject.
So like I said, taking in your thread and the query of Is-Be traps.... I had a dreamburst of a Stone Stelae, a person Mayan maybe but as I have subsequently learned they are very wide spread every culture around the globe in fact. As I got closer to the Stelae it suddenly changed and was replaced by another Stelae pointing a Stone Sword at me, obviously this brought me out of my light dream state. So the "Traps" are they Stelae or a network of stone structures that criss-cross the globe Ley-lines being the net and the structures along them. Or maybe just the Stelae...
The sword wielding stelae obviously warning me off, Is-Be Firewall
Furthermore they were linked to the Funeral aspects of each culture..... How better to hide a trap, in plain site.
The next night it was the issue of the "Lost Electronic Races" I again had another Dreamburst, this time I was stood next to large rocks but these were not normal rocks but rocks containing Quartz which contained hidden remnants of long lost civilisations, "Fossils" and "Fibres". Not just any old quartz mind....... Shock Quartz.
Very strange but quite interesting indeed....
edit on 30-11-2012 by DreamerOracle because: edits

And I was thinking Van Allen Radiation Belts

"My God, space is radioactive!" It is said that one of Dr. James Van Allen's colleagues uttered this phrase upon the discovery of energized particle belts surrounding the Earth. The Van Allen Radiation Belts, as they are now known, were found by Geiger counters aboard America's first satellite, Explorer 1. Fifty-four years later, NASA hopes its Radiation Belt Storm Probes will shed new light on this dangerous region in our planet's backyard.

www.planetary.org...

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Long time reader; finally decided to join ATS! Great thread and a very interesting read! On the one hand some of the points put forward make sense keeping an absolutely open mind. But on the other hand some points seem a little fantastical.

Lets say that country A loses a war against country B, then basically A takes over B and establishes its system or order. By this crude analogy wouldn't the domain have practiced the same procedure given their "trillions" of years of existence after defeating the "Old Empire". How have they not taken out their "amnesia machines" or their "traps" if they've been monitoring earth for so many years?

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Hmmmm....funny when any crime or misdemeanor is committed it is a requirement

that solid evidence is required be it fibres, skin, fingerprints, blood, receipts or anything

tangible as 'PROOF' to bring the perpetrator to justice

However in this instance conviently all the 'evidence' was DELIBERATELY destroyed??

WHY??
would anyone destroy 'proof' when that would have undeniably proved the

existance of aliens or ET's whatever.

I call this foolhardy as his story would have (i think the term is gone viral
) and would

have made it totally unprovable as a HOAX !!!....Win - Win situation??

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I was very interested until page 53. Their advanced craft was taken down by lightning?

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by blasfemaz
I was very interested until page 53. Their advanced craft was taken down by lightning?

That is a major flaw in the Top Hat design. The spacecraft is controlled by telepathy.
Our airport radars probably give the pilots an irritating buzzing sound when they fly by
one of our radars. In this case a lightning strike momentarily caused Airl to lose control
of the spacecraft. She crashed into another Top Hat which blew up over the Brazel Ranch.
Then Airl made a controlled landing near Magdalena, New Mexico. That's when Professor
Barnett showed up with 5 college students. The Top Hat had an ugly gash on the side.
(4 officers: 2 pilots /2 engineers ) The Army showed up. Captain Armstrong threatened them
and told them all to keep quiet about the crash. The Top Hat was put on a flatbed truck and moved to
Los Alamos National Laboratory.
edit on 1-12-2012 by TauCetixeta because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Spacespider

I listened to the first half of the interview last night and I have to say, my idea of what prison planet means was a lot more down to earth than this. I don't know, maybe there is some truth in this.

When it became about religion and history, it got a bit hard for me to listen to but I want an answer to a question so I will just have to suffer and listen to part two when I can find time.

I'm not sure if it's real or not at the moment, I do have a few doubts about it.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by LEL01

Nobody knows if its real, even the editor himself don't know if its real
Sometimes we just have to accept we don't know everything
But its okay to take a look into the unknown and stimulate your brain

have fun

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Did you see Matildas email address she sent in 2010.
It looks like she has internet access.
That is one impressive WiFi connection.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

I listened and read the whole first two hours. I did so with a very open mind but by the time it got to the "English" lessons and all the books, encyclopedias, and the 16 hours a day, it just got a little ridiculous. They are sitting in the middle of the New Mexico desert and the alien keeps asking for more books and they (50 of them at a time) arrive the next morning. I kind of felt at that point that I was being set up for what the alien would say later. It is just too out there. There were some contradictions, and repetitious statements peppered throughout the dialogue.

Since I didn't read the second part I don't know if the author ever got around to explaining how he had contacted her in Montana years earlier?? How did he even know of her? He claims he could find no record of her ever living in Montana??? So supposedly he contacts her because he is researching a book he is writing and claims she wouldn't tell him anything in fear of her life?? But several years later he receives this package? From a woman that he can find no evidence that she ever existed? How'd he find her back in the 90's? He also explains that maybe her name was a new identity that had been given to her that is why there aren't any birth, marriage, death certificates or any record that this woman by that name, and no proof had ever existed. So how is it he found her years earlier when he was writing his book, that he supposed mailed her a copy after it was finished in 1999? I am sorry it is too unbelievable and has holes all through it IMO.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by TauCetixeta

Did you see Matildas email address she sent in 2010.
It looks like she has internet access.
That is one impressive WiFi connection.

No I have not seen that, but how can she have a email address in 2010 when she was killed 1947 ?
And what do you mean with "impressive WiFi connection" do you have a link to this information or what is your source ?

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join