It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Captured Alien Being interviewed - Roswell entity 4 hour interview

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor

This "Interview" is just science fiction filled with laughable pseudoscience and contradictions....and only a small mind would overlook the flaws in the story.

And even if so, you never know what part may be true. Oh wait you must be onbe of those know it all.

I'm not a know-it-all but, I did graduate from a 4 year university and have a good grasp of physics & science. When I listened and read the so-called alien interview, it was filled with claims that went against our conventional understanding of basic science. Example, the alien's inability to take humans on his ship, because we breathe oxygen. Even our 1960's technological limitations did not keep us from addressing that minor issue. That's not even going into the many other problems in logic the story contains. "Spirit"entities who do not need bodies BUT...choose to inhabit bodies and limit themselves by having to travel in spaceships. To not question the inconsistencies and flawed logic is insane.

And to address your misunderstanding of what I meant in my comments about spirituality....one thing is being a responsible, thoughtful human being...another is to believe in pseudo-religious new age nonsense based in fantasy and not on fact. If you want a good laugh, go listen to Deepak Chopra talk about Quantum Physics...the guy has NO IDEA what he is talking about and only an uneducated dolt thinks otherwise. Materialism is only a bad thing if practiced by individual with malicious intent. Otherwise, it has driven progress in both science and technology. The concept of bettering one's own situation financially and mentally, can be rewarding and lead to a successful & very happy life....tyvm.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nicole101
I personally don't see how this could be a prison planet. I mean maybe if you are living in the Middle East and experiencing all the turmoil going on.

But over all I think this planet is amazing. It is incredibly beautiful. We are capable of being in love here.
We experience compassion. We experience happiness. We experience joy. Excitement.

Just to name a few things.

Does that sound like a prison (or hell) to you? Some things do make sense but it is easy to take a few realistic ideas and then ad to the story to make it believable.

You make this life what you will. Some things happen to us but we truly do have the power to make our own reality. My reality is beautiful. Sure I struggle with debts and stress. I have many ups and downs. But really is that enough to make this hell? NO!!
We have to have the ups and downs to really know both sides. It is the Ying and Yang of this entire existence.
I for one am not buying this. I think a lot of it could very well be true but most has been made up and taken way out of imagination. If youa ll focus on the negativity and fear then that is what your reality will be.
I will leave you with these images. Does this look like something terrible to you?

Yes, I was thinking this the whole time I was reading it.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Since none of us were there this doesn't seem any more fantastic than a lot of other information floating around. Since the government seems to be in the disinformation business it's hard to decide what might be true and what might be fiction. Since the subject of ET begain riducule seems to go hand in hand with the subject.

Even some of the so-called wittness' have been mad to look like fools and then everything starts to become a blur and you don't know what to believe.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Unidentified_Objective

No, you need only as much finance as to live a normal life, you do not need luxury. Anything beyond that is the materialism I am talking about. And I am talking about realization of human beings, not any actual turning into light beings fiction.

Also the interview is quite questionable but I am saying the idea is good even if it is someone's idea turned into an alien story, like the Lacerta story is.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
reply to post by Nicole101

^ Like the majority of people which do not have awareness, you are thinking from the materialistic side - beatiful island, cool waterfall. The planet is prison for the spirit and I couldn't agree more with the interview even if it is someone's concept and not an actual alien interview.

The spirit is locked in a body, the growing materialism of the world only reduces the spirituality of mankind and makes them less and less conscious about their mission as beings on this planet. Whenever talking about going to next dimension - it is usually going above the materialistic, the crime, the sexual pleasure, caring about the others and helping.

I do not posses much of it but since all of us are influenced by the world in which IGNORANCE is dominating and people accept only what they see with their own eyes, sometimes unaware and unwilling to think things hidden from them can also exist, it explains it all.

In my opinion, we are not locked in a body. We are our SOUL expressed as a body. We are here specifically to experience "material." Yes, we can become too focused on it - and that's our main problem, thinking material is all that exists. But to think material is negative, bad etc. is to deny our direct experience of our soul in corporeal terms. The alien said we create everything around us, that "life" animates material. So I don't think we can be separated from it, or overcome our "ignorance" by denying it. We simply have to remember there is more than material and, as the alien said, experience both as a whole.

And I think Nicole's pictures are a great start.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by UziLiberman
reply to post by Malynn

yes! i read this book yesterday and i did notice the connections to the terra papers, although from a different perspective.
both books seem to compliment each other although you do get the vivid impression they're coming from different perspectives who may or not be opposing factions.
both books i get the impression we are being taught on a need to know basis, and makes you wonder who's really in charge since it seems no one is being really honest. seems to be we are not being told everything as there is deception being used by both sides.

both books tell us this planet and region of space have some type of interest for galactic civilizations, but that we are not that important, it makes it look like there's a struggle not in order to see who controls us, but to make sure we don't control ourselves.

to keep us as we are, isolated and ignorant about the universe.

what i did extract and confirmed from these readings, is the notion that maybe when i leave this existence instead of stepping into the white light, i'm gonna run away from it.

i always had an intuitive feeling i didn't want to be in this existence again, that i was trapped here and this lifetime is my last chance to break free.

no offense, i love this planet and everything/everyone in it, but i'm not planning to return after i'm done this time.

Also the Emerald tablets speak the same:

Far in a past time, lost in the space time, the Children of Light looked down on the world. Seeing the children of men in their bondage, bound by the force that came from beyond. Knew they that only by freedom from bondage could man ever rise from the Earth to the Sun. Down they descended and created bodies, taking the semblance of men as their own. The Masters of everything said after their forming:

www.crystalinks.com...

the whole
www.crystalinks.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
This is very interesting to say the least. I have very rarely posted on ATS. although I do come here daily to read people's stories, news, and debates. I am definitely more of the quiet type, and like to listen to what people have say.

With that being said, I have watched and listened intently to the entire four hours of interview. I am not here to say that I believe or don't believe this theory, or whether the interview took place at all. It seems very unlikely to me that this story could even be imagined by the human mind. You hear a lot of stories and other people's theories, and you take them with a grain of salt. You do not know whether to even waste your time thinking if a story could possibly be true or not. This was a very different story. Unlike any other theory on extraterrestrial life that I have ever heard. There is so much information and disinformation out there that we may never know the real truth in our lifetime.

One thought that really stood out to me after I finished this interview and had a moment to ponder. If the U.S. Government found this truth out back in 1947, and has kept it from the public to this day, it would make a great deal of sense to me why there is secrecy. The absolute confirmation of truth to this story would crumble human civilization as we know. If human beings on Earth knew that they were prisoners to this planet and their inhabited bodies, life on Earth would certainly take off in a much different direction. The majority of people who do not have the mental capacity to understand this would give up on life. Even though we do not know the facts of the origins of human beings and planet Earth, we certainly never thought that the truth would be that disappointing. It would certainly seem to be a waste of life, and many would treat it as so. It would cause all hope on this planet to collapse. This would turn our time here on Earth into a living hell. I am not going to go into specifics on what I believe would happen, but it would be extremely terrible. There would be no hope or will to live. I would not want to be the person or government that explained this truth to the rest of the world, would you? They would lose control and there would be utter chaos.
edit on 28-11-2012 by devinebeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Spacespider

Actually, after reading everything on that pdf I have to say that it's all lies.

Now that is a massive statement BUT it's not lies from the point of the Roswell crash and captured alien.

I mean the info the alien is feeding this woman is lies. I don't know why but I've read it all and my body and mind are screaming disinfo on the aliens behalf. Or the authors behalf.

It's possible, the whole story is interesting but something tells me it's more disinfo, or just a good tale.

Thanks for giving me something interesting to read nonetheless.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by devinebeing

I felt the same way you did after I read it and created this thread
its a really bizarre story but if it is true it could explain the way we the people are kept in the dark by a small group of people that knows the horror of reality, and why we see UFO´s around the world now and then.
And why some of us "feel" we don't fit in the system and we feel there should be something more to it and spends who knows how many lifetimes, searching for the big picture.
edit on 28-11-2012 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
A few things: This was clearly written by a man... and in 2012. It's written by a man because the story revolves around the "interviewer" being the supposed hero of our story... teaching it English? You're the only one it can communicate with? What a masturbation fantasy.

What I can't decide is if this was written by a PAID and known shill or an UNPAID shill who just shills without even knowing the depth of their shilling.

Words used like "obviously" and certain "overly-perfections" in the grammar tell me this was clearly written this year, now, currently... and by a man because again, men, overwhelmingly think they possess some sort of special internet writing capability and no matter who's writing it, it comes off feeling like a pretentious blog article. Anyway, it was clearly written in our current internet-era.

I could really go on and on how wrong (and fake) this "interview" is, but bottom line: it builds upon everything you have consumed in so-called "underground media" since the invention of the internet and before through tabloids and tv specials, therefore, the information it presents you with is supposed to be things you already believe (which gains your trust), coupled with some new things that are part of the overall agenda.

Another bottom line: Area 51 didn't happen. The gov't wants you to think it happened and it can make you think this by acting like it's "covering it up." But it's not really covering it up when there are specials on NBC about it in the 90s or History Channel, etc, more recently. They work you the same way they do thru mainstream news in the "underground." The underground has always been the "opposite" choice and they KNOW how you love to do whatever seems like the opposite of what they want you to do, which still drives you into their trap.

Area 51 is fake to groom you with information for decades to stage a nuclear attack, then a fake alien invasion... and you'll believe it's real because you know how those good ol' aliens hate nuclear capabilities. While I do agree with that sentiment, it will be completely fake and staged.

Everything that can happen will happen all at once. Happy 2012.

Edit to add: to reemphasize, during the "Alien Interview" reading, I felt like I was reading "... and then the pizza guy showed up and knocked on the door, so we had to stop and rush to the door with our faces all flushed, then once he left, we quickly resumed, getting down to business....." It reads either like sexual fantasy writing or sci-fi fan-fiction. The womb-envy, "mother-creation" weirdness that comes through is also the work of a male. What women do you know are having their egos fulfilled somehow creating babies and teaching them how to read? The equating of the alien with a child was just disturbing. We were reading the male author fantasize about being of some value to a child in some weird female roleplay.
edit on 28-11-2012 by celerygeneral because: To continue ranting about this piece of garbage.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
And if anyone is at all sympathetic to this alien Airl, please keep in mind the 'unofficial' roswell report reported alien bodies and not far from the crash site they found human body parts and animal parts.

Yeh, 'The Domain' really have no interest in Earth and it's inhabitants.

I'm not going to fall for this trickery. If the Grey Alien is telling you the White light is bad, chances are it's good, or indifferent. They serve their own purposes. The info they feed us serves only their purposes.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
aliens are real, end of story! dont argue with me. i know better but you don't know anything!

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by RUFFREADY
As soon as I saw this, "spiritual survival", I new it was crap. This should be a red flag to all serious researchers (or folks that like to think these stories might be possible and not crap)

Anytime the word "spiritual" comes up, its crap in my book and I move on. But, thats me.

Just like those skeptics that refuse to believe things in the past like the earth being round, that our sun is at the center of our solar system or any number of other things that would have been thought impossible in the past!

I guess you are unfamiliar with Arthur C. Clarke's three laws;
1.When a distinguished but elderly scientist states that something is possible, he is almost certainly right. When he states that something is impossible, he is very probably wrong.
2.The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
3.Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.

Though we are all allowed our opinions, no matter how absurd or arrogant they seem!
I will not deny the possibility that you are right about the human spirit and this is the same reason why you should not deny anything as possible because you might be wrong! The only way to know for sure whether there is something beyond the tangible world would be in death and since you are still amungst the living i can be sure that this is beyond your ability to see! Usually there is more to the world then that which we can sense and this has been shown time and time again but there are always those that forget this fact!
Deny ignorance but ignore arrogance!

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Spacespider

Though i have only watched the 1st hour or so, it sounds to me as if some of this could have been taken from scientology! IMHO much of this sounds to be plausible but then again much does not! For one thing if Airl is just inhabiting this doll body why does she stay there?She does state and I will paraphrase"The difference between IS-BE Airl and IS-BEs on earth is that Airl can enter and leave her doll at will". So why not just leave? If humanity is just recycled souls then how does the population ever manage to grow! How is it even possible to be older then the universe? Airl also states things that are untrue like scientist state that they use carbon decay to measure time but whoever put this out did'nt do the proper reasearch on radiocarbon dating which is a method that uses the naturally occurring radioisotope carbon-14 (14C) to estimate the age of carbon-bearing materials up to about 58,000 to 62,000 years! Then she goes on to state Einstein theory of relativity E=MC2 like it's something new to humanity! Then it goes on further to contradict itself stating that they developed space travel 80 trillion years ago but they have always been IS-BEs who possessed the abilty to instantly travel the spans of space/time! Sounds to me that it trys too hard to be complex but ends up convoluted! sounds to me to be too much like BS for me to continue and watch this!

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I listened to the entire thing on youtube. It was very fantastical. I suppose it is possible. But what made me suspicious that it wasn't true is that Matilda ended up being one of the few beings that come from the Aliens group which were stranded here xx years ago. Sounds like a coincidence that you'd only have in fiction. The one person who ended up interviewing the alien was linked to them personally from her previous life.

But I did not dismiss it out of hand at that point. I do a lot of genealogy research, been doing it for 10 years. So I decided to find this Matilda person and see if she exists. No record of her. No census of her in Nevada, no birth or death records. And nobody by that name who was ever in the military in all of US history. I tried many different variations of the name and couldn't find a Matilda O'donnell, Matilda MacElroy, or Matilda O'donnell Macelroy or any other variation i tried. Noone in the US around her age exists on any record dead or alive. I suppose she could have given a fake name, But to what end? Anybody involved in the cover up would have known immediately it was her when reading the book. Plus the author said he asked another person stationed there if she existed (I'm assuming he used her name) and the man said he remembered her. I read somewhere all records of her have been erased. But I know a thing or two about census records since I've been scouring them for 10 years. You just can't wipe them all, hey aren't in one place, they're duplicates in tons of libraries, the logistics would be impossible and this didn't even get published until after her death and the records would have been copied time after time for a good 50 years before this was released. So I'd have to say it isn't true. Just my 2 cents. If you really believe something is true you gotta go out and confirm it. I didn't really believe it in this case but my son was taken hook line and sinker and I wanted to teach him a lesson to find things out for yourself by investigating.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Besides the fact I'm stunned that this thread is still running, I'm even more stunned by the fact that people post without even reading the previous posts evidently and possibly not even the full book!

The AUTHOR of the novel was a Scientologist

The Nurse Mrs McElroy died in ireland he states.

He burnt all evidence including the postmarked envelope it came in (conveniently)

He has done three other books that are mentioned in his bio

He states clearly at the beginning that it is a work of fiction

Most of the storyline particularly towards the end is based on scientology doctrine

Do you really really deep down believe that this woman nurse, this nobody with no clearance would ever get near an alien if there really was one? AND take home all the transcript notes? AND live to tell the tale?

The contradictions in the story are many if you take the time to read it thoroughly

I was fooled too until the 2nd page when she was communicating telepathically with a creature that didn't understand english who had no ears and couldn't hear, and somehow she managed to telepathically image numerous questiions to the being, all in images mind you, who then replied in telepath images with no problem. You try and "imagine" how you would say yes in an image in your head that an alien would understand?

The book of course is already out I believe

Oh and btw the anagram of Airl is LIAR!!!
edit on 28-11-2012 by phyllida because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by MrUncreated

I downloaded this video months ago and until now it still puts my hair to its end. Many professional says its fake but some person who worked underground know its real. Well for me there is no such thing as aliens though. they are demons actually. And one of my friends told me that there is a one super natural being underground maybe on area 51 i dunno, this super being controls the negative forces on earth. Based on her research she told me that this is satan in a form of a being. and in exchange of technology everything on earth will be under the power of darkness. like for example the RFID that will be implement soon. it is clear to me that they are making a full clone being. hmmmm i asked her where her research came from and she wouldnt bother to tell me. Thats why im digging like hell here. Are you guys familiar with this story?

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by hungryniceties

I downloaded this video months ago and until now it still puts my hair to its end. Many professional says its fake but some person who worked underground know its real. Well for me there is no such thing as aliens though. they are demons actually. And one of my friends told me that there is a one super natural being underground maybe on area 51 i dunno, this super being controls the negative forces on earth. Based on her research she told me that this is satan in a form of a being. and in exchange of technology everything on earth will be under the power of darkness. like for example the RFID that will be implement soon. it is clear to me that they are making a full clone being. hmmmm i asked her where her research came from and she wouldnt bother to tell me. Thats why im digging like hell here. Are you guys familiar with this story?

yes.. I've heard the cloning in the D.U.M.B.s (Deep Underground Military Base(s)), and there are other threads on ATS on that subject, and I'd love to comment but I don't want to detract from the thread .. suffice it to say..

....just because we don't see it doesn't mean it's not there.....
....and what you see on the surface, isn't always the same underneath...

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo

Originally posted by hungryniceties

yes.. I've heard the cloning in the D.U.M.B.s (Deep Underground Military Base(s)), and there are other threads on ATS on that subject, and I'd love to comment but I don't want to detract from the thread .. suffice it to say..

It wouldn't detract from the thread if you comment,. hmmm those are allegedly aliens quote and quote that use tellipathetic communications thu. I dunno if its real that supernatural being i mentioned earlier is the one who control these bankers i mean the elite or the 13 bloodlines i supposed. These what they call alien are just a black propaganda that diverts our mind.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ConspiracyMind1

hey your video www.youtube.com... seems like the narrator is a member from ANONYMOUS. hmmm familiar sound.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join