It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Captured Alien Being interviewed - Roswell entity 4 hour interview

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by BigfootNZ
Hmm Space station 33?... for a million year old (not sure of that, cant properly remember from when I read it) civilization with intergalactic travel covering the galaxy...

Not million...not billion
trillion according to the book.

Thats a long time. Gotta have a hobby..think a trillion year old stamp collecting would be impressive by now.

I often entertain what it would be like to be immortal mind you...a thousand years? sure..fantastic..lots of interest still.
A million years? well, sort of pushing the limits of sanity...
But a billion..and a trillion? I wonder what a persons mental state would be like to have a active trillion years of experiences...
They may see an entire species as little more than a sudden fruit fly nest pop up over a orange..here one day, gone the next.
A sun would seem like a cough..an effect, a bit of noise, then quiet again like nothing happened.

[/quote

See the entity explained it in linear time but based off understanding "spirituality" there is no time because your soul is not matter based but conscience base it has no form and only exist because we chose to exist I can explain this more if you want, time is preceived by matter moving through space because our brains or bodily senses.
edit on 26-11-2012 by samaka because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
isn't that after he learned English though? so he would know the term at that point?

Yes, you're right. I guess I was looking for the quick "gotcha". I still think it is a fraud though. But that's just a gut feeling.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit

I still think it is a fraud though. But that's just a gut feeling.

You're not alone.

....Pun intended.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
"The powers that be." That phrase tells me all I need to know. Too many mentions of spirituality and typical peacenik, Tarot card types of sensibilities. This is a woman that spent years in the military and was involved in Top Secret ops, she wouldn't talk this way. If we had an alien in captivity who was talking to anyone we would let that go on as long as it took. This silliness about the military and intel services trying to push for further information so fast is just ridiculous. We spend months and years developing earth bound intel assets. This video is just fodder for people who are already convinced that the world is a bunch of secret societies putting micro chips in their cereal. I would love for this vid to be true, Would Love It! It's probably not.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375

Originally posted by ipsedixit
I think this alleged conversation is a fraud.

On page 49 of the book it says:

However, I have not personally had intimate contact with beings on Earth since 5,965 BCE. It is not my primary function to interact with inhabitants of planets within The Domain. I am an Officer, Pilot and Engineer, with many duties to perform. Nonetheless, although I am fluent in 347 other languages within The Domain, I have not been exposed to your English language. The last Earth language with which I was conversant was
the Sanskrit language of the Vedic Hymns.

Wouldn't the use of the term BCE in relation to dates imply that some of the rest of what was said in the paragraph is a lie? The term BCE wasn't used until very recently and it is an English acronym. How could the alien communicate this sort of information to the interviewer telepathically and in these terms?

isn't that after he learned English though? so he would know the term at that point?

anyways it seems pretty obvious it's fiction to me. I haven't found anything that debunks it, but the way it's written suggests it's fiction. It's a fun read regardless.

Quite correct, however 'He's a ladyboy, there is no need for sexism
and since I am a controlled is-be, I just listened to it, start to finish, and frankly I'd rather be here no matter what.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
double post by alter ego.
edit on 26-11-2012 by smurfy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
If this is the same Alien Interview book I'm thinking of, I've already read it a few years ago. From what I remember a lot of the content mirrors the beliefs of Scientology.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Well I got to Page 70.

Then I remembered the basic's of Scientology and stopped.

Am I the only one?

Looks up... Guess I'm not the only one then.
edit on 26-11-2012 by NixieJean because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluestreak53
Did you read the Disclaimer?

Disclaimer

As far as the Editor of the book, "Alien Interview" is concerned, and for all practical purposes, the content of the book is a work of fiction. The Editor makes no claim to the factuality of the content, and in fact, cannot prove that the alleged author actually ever existed. Although some of the dates, locations, persons and incidents described may be factual or based on fact, there is no evidence to authenticate that equally as many may be subjective contrivances of the author.

I think that seems to imply it is not to be taken literally.

Did you read the WHOLE disclaimer?

He said that he doesn't suggest you should or that you shouldn't take it literally. From what I gather from the disclaimer is that he is attempting to distance himself from the information on a personal level. Kinda like don't attack the messenger. The editor is claiming that he is ONLY the editor. He claims the work was authored by "the late Matilda O'Donnell MacElroy" not himself.

Disclaimer

As far as the Editor of the book, "Alien Interview" is concerned, and for all practical purposes, the content of the book is a work of fiction. The Editor makes no claim to the factuality of the content, and in fact, cannot prove that the alleged author actually ever existed.
Although some of the dates, locations, persons and incidents described may be factual or based on fact, there is no evidence to authenticate that equally as many may be subjective contrivances of the author.

All of the information, notes and transcripts received by the Editor are contained in their complete, original form, as represented in the book. The Editor is no longer in possession of any original documents or copies of original documents from the author, i.e. Mrs. MacElroy. Some material contained in the book may have similarities to Earth philosophies as the variety of these are too numerous to list, and bear too many fundamental similarities to be easily differentiated.

Although the book discusses the origins of the universe, the time track of the physical universe, paranormal activities of immortal and/or extraterrestrial beings, "aliens" or "gods", it is in no way the intention of the Editor to represent, endorse, forward or assume the viewpoint of the author, any political doctrine, economic vested interest, scientific hypothesis, religious practice or philosophy, whether terrestrial or extraterrestrial.

The notes and transcripts contained in the book, are solely and only the based on the representations and documents provided by the author, the late Matilda O'Donnell MacElroy, unless otherwise specifically annotated by Footnotes in The Appendix of the book. The Editor is not responsible for any assumptions, inferences or conclusions made by the reader based on the material is this book, which are solely and only the responsibility of the reader.

What is true for you, is true for you.

Lawrence R. Spencer -- Editor

-Alien

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Spacespider

this is interesting but to those who ask for something they want be careful not all are domain some are things that are worse yet all will see ones self when one just opens ones eyes to the truth and see what they can do in life this world is a dream yet one few can wake up from .

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

Quit making excuses .
The point remains , regardless ,

Believe your fairy tales.

Also she later say the alien is trillions of years old , year right, get over it.

Learn how to do simple math.

edit on 26-11-2012 by OOOOOO because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Abduct

Originally posted by bluestreak53
Did you read the Disclaimer?

Disclaimer

As far as the Editor of the book, "Alien Interview" is concerned, and for all practical purposes, the content of the book is a work of fiction. The Editor makes no claim to the factuality of the content, and in fact, cannot prove that the alleged author actually ever existed. Although some of the dates, locations, persons and incidents described may be factual or based on fact, there is no evidence to authenticate that equally as many may be subjective contrivances of the author.

I think that seems to imply it is not to be taken literally.

Did you read the WHOLE disclaimer?

He said that he doesn't suggest you should or that you shouldn't take it literally. From what I gather from the disclaimer is that he is attempting to distance himself from the information on a personal level. Kinda like don't attack the messenger. The editor is claiming that he is ONLY the editor. He claims the work was authored by "the late Matilda O'Donnell MacElroy" not himself.

Disclaimer

As far as the Editor of the book, "Alien Interview" is concerned, and for all practical purposes, the content of the book is a work of fiction. The Editor makes no claim to the factuality of the content, and in fact, cannot prove that the alleged author actually ever existed.
Although some of the dates, locations, persons and incidents described may be factual or based on fact, there is no evidence to authenticate that equally as many may be subjective contrivances of the author.

All of the information, notes and transcripts received by the Editor are contained in their complete, original form, as represented in the book. The Editor is no longer in possession of any original documents or copies of original documents from the author, i.e. Mrs. MacElroy. Some material contained in the book may have similarities to Earth philosophies as the variety of these are too numerous to list, and bear too many fundamental similarities to be easily differentiated.

Although the book discusses the origins of the universe, the time track of the physical universe, paranormal activities of immortal and/or extraterrestrial beings, "aliens" or "gods", it is in no way the intention of the Editor to represent, endorse, forward or assume the viewpoint of the author, any political doctrine, economic vested interest, scientific hypothesis, religious practice or philosophy, whether terrestrial or extraterrestrial.

The notes and transcripts contained in the book, are solely and only the based on the representations and documents provided by the author, the late Matilda O'Donnell MacElroy, unless otherwise specifically annotated by Footnotes in The Appendix of the book. The Editor is not responsible for any assumptions, inferences or conclusions made by the reader based on the material is this book, which are solely and only the responsibility of the reader.

What is true for you, is true for you.

Lawrence R. Spencer -- Editor

-Alien

Exactly, the book is a L.R.S. presentation and is his copyright..it says so outside of the disclaimer. But so, he is also the author of the book and did peripheral research on it, in other words, it's his book.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Not read much more of it tonight, only upto page 120 but it's getting stranger!

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oouthere
I only read the pdf and have to say this story resonates with me.

In Feb 2007 my son and I were shown six black symbols on a white board. An explosion of information occurred stating we were not from here, but soul migrants or immigrants. It was followed by a telepathic message telling us to prepare for what is to come.

At night in lucid dreams we have bee trained in incredable skills (i.e. teleportation, viewing consciousness, telekenetics, time-shifting, etc). It is very difficult to know what is true/real....

Rich

Yep. I had an experience with 3 beings communicating with me telepathically once. Also had another in the dream state where I was being taught telekinesis. The telepathic communication aspect rings true. I'm reading the pdf also, but here's the thing: I don't have to take anyone's word for anything here. I can simply take my own experiences, and see if they are consistent with what I'm reading. I'm only 70-something pages in so I'll post again when I'm done, but so far..I'm not ready to debunk.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I don't understand the part at 1:25 on the first video. "Any undesirable IS-BEs who were sentenced to earth were classified "untouchables" by the old empire..etc.. etc.. including sexual perverts..etc. etc."

How could a spirit be a sexual pervert? There are no genitals and spirits don't have sex?

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
1,000,000,000 stars and flags!

I'm an hour and 24 seconds into this riveting story. Be it fiction or non fiction, I couldn't contain myself to finish it without posting a comment. I'm finding Airl's explanations similar to those told by John Lear regarding soul catchers, stories mentioned in the book "the Terra Papers" as told by Morning Sky and the book of Enoch as told by the Sumerians.

Fascinating stuff!

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drezden
I don't understand the part at 1:25 on the first video. "Any undesirable IS-BEs who were sentenced to earth were classified "untouchables" by the old empire..etc.. etc.. including sexual perverts..etc. etc."

How could a spirit be a sexual pervert? There are no genitals and spirits don't have sex?

It sounds like the "IS-BEs" usually inhabit bodies. So they'd be sexual perverts while inhabiting a body.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by HumanoidX

The text indicates that the "war" was much more broad in scope. Earth doesn't play much of a role in the grand scheme of things. It's in the middle of no-where, and of little interest to anyone, except to dump undesirables here. Airl did not say that artists and the like where evil, she said they posed a threat to the "Old Empire", which would make sense. Totalitarian regimes tend to stifle abstract thinkers in favor of a more mundane herd-like society.

The fact that post war technology is left from that war and still remains active also makes sense. Children on Earth still get their legs blown off by land mines that were laid during world war 2.

As for the utter lack of urgency in dealing with with the "prison" itself, I suppose that immortal beings calculate time, and therefore urgency, a bit differently than we do. After all, we have 85 years (if we're lucky) to run the rat race, and pay the mortgage. They have no rat race, and they have no mortgage, and they have infinity to handle things.

As to whether or not any of it is true, I'd just say that often, lies are wrapped in truths, and truths wrapped in lies. What I do like the most about this little story, is that it says, flat out, that no one is coming to rescue you, not in your lifetime anyway.

Do I believe any of it? I'm sure there are snippets of truth in there, coupled with outright B.S.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by OOOOOO
reply to post by Ghost375

Quit making excuses .
The point remains , regardless ,

Believe your fairy tales.

Also she later say the alien is trillions of years old , year right, get over it.

Learn how to do simple math.

edit on 26-11-2012 by OOOOOO because: (no reason given)

wtf is your problem?

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I'm about halfway through it, but interesting as it is, so far, I have to say..

-what about sentient animal forms on earth that are not human?
-How come there is no "break-through" information on anything. The history is there, written from "their point of view" but it isn't anything that you or I couldn't have imagined.
-And the whole history of Atlantis thing. There was no new information on that front either, and they conveniently "didn't have much information except "..

Oh, and to add

The notion that the creation of any life form could have
resulted from a coincidental chemical interaction
moldering up from some primordial ooze is beyond
absurdity! Factually, some organisms on Earth, such as
Proteobacteria, 201 (Footnote) are modifications of a Phylum 202
(Footnote) designed primarily for "Star Type 3, Class C"
planets."

"Primordial ooze?"= really

It also states that the alien said "there are 350,000 known species of beetles.".. that is currently true, but how many did we know about back when this way supposidly written?

Overall though.... still much more believable that any religion you could throw at me. And an enjoyable read.
edit on 26-11-2012 by smilesmcgee because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join