It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trees on Mars?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mike215
So NASA has published photos of Mar showing Icy-blue Clouds? I would like to see those photos. Myh 1954 photo shows such clouds and green vegetation.

here are a few...

You'll get lots just by typing 'pictures of clouds on mars' into google.
Could you post your photo, or give a title so we can find it? I tried searching for 'mars photo 1954' but all I get are a lot of 50's science fiction movie posters.

I see some people cannot believe that NASA would lie about life on Mars and not show the real photos of that planets. All government lie and if you do not believe it look up Wikileaks and Julian Assange on google.

I really doubt that anyone here cannot believe that NASA could lie. They just haven't seen any good evidence for it so far, and there are non-lying explanations for most things. It's irrelevent that governments lie, it doesn't prove that NASA IS lying.

Originally posted by Mike215 Years ago a Russian scientist predicted that NASA would never admit to life on that planet because it would destroy the theory of evolution which states that life began here on earth by accident. That accident could have taken place anywhere else in the universe because the odds were trillions to one and therefore life can exist only on earth. Evolution is the basis of all Phds and so called scientific discoveries. If advanced ETs where here in out past or present, that rules out evolution.

I really don't see how this is true. Evolution would still work anywhere in the universe. The aliens themselves would have been subject to it.
And regardless of if the whole life process was kickstarted by ET's, evolution still shaped the forms that exist today.
edit on 29-11-2012 by delusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

I see some people cannot believe that NASA would lie about life on Mars and not show the real photos of that planets.

Wow, way to miss the point. The point is they're NOT lying. They do not have a monopoly on mars imaging. I showed you examples of that.

All government lie

Irrelevant. Just because governments lie, which I do not dispute, does not mean NASA is lying about mars having green vegetation.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join