It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Lord is coming as a thief in the night.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
The truly sad thing is that Man will be responsible for the decent into chaos, not God. The things that are coming have already been put into motion. There is no stopping the path that the world is on. The only hope you have is God. You accuse me of being a fear monger, but my message is dire because there is only one hope. The fear that is spread along with the message is nothing to the fear that you will feel in the coming days without the knowledge that God has saved you. Dismissal of my words is inevitable for some of you, and you are the ones I am truly sad for. But there are the precious few who needed this message, and those are the ones I do it for.

But understand, people, that your judgements do not even enter my mind, for the only judgement that matters is the one from God, and in that I know already that I am righteous.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpiritofEnoch
This will be my final thread.

This is a warning to my brothers and those living who are dead and it will be my last.

Now, brothers and sisters, about times and dates we do not need to write to you, for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. While people are saying, "Peace and safety," destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape. But you, brothers and sisters, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief. You are all children of the light and children of the day. We do not belong to the night or to the darkness. So then, let us not be like others, who are asleep, but let us be awake and sober. For those who sleep, sleep at night, and those who get drunk, get drunk at night. But since we belong to the day, let us be sober, putting on faith and love as a breastplate, and the hope of salvation as a helmet.

(1 Thessalonians 5:1-8 NIV)

Wake up my brothers. Do not let the day of the lord come when you are not ready and steal your salvation!

For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord's people.

(Ephesians 6:12-18 NIV)

Open your mind to the spirit of the Lord. Love Him with all of your being and follow Him in His righteousness. Let His Glory first humble you, then allow His Grace to lift you up.

Finally, I leave these words as a warning for non-believers, the dead.

"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I have come to turn
"'a man against his father,
a daughter against her mother,
a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law— a man's enemies will be the members of his own household.' "Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. Whoever does not take up their cross and follow me is not worthy of me. Whoever finds their life will lose it, and whoever loses their life for my sake will find it.

(Matthew 10:34-39 NIV)

What I am thinking is that Jesus is talking about coming in the night as a thief, he is referring to is the manifestation of the antichrist and its followers. He will come when all is said and done.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by DelayedChristmas

I did not say that Jesus would come as a thief in the night. I was referring to the day of judgment, when the holy and the wicked would be judged according to their deeds and their hearts.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpiritofEnoch
reply to post by Itisnowagain

I am removing myself from this conversation. I am just too tired to care anymore. This thread has served its purpose, as has this forum. I thank you all for your intelligent discussion and irrational hatred and wish you all the best of luck in the days ahead.

But he comes back lol.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

You thought you scared me away?

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join