It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Lord is coming as a thief in the night.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

I am not leaving. I have simply shared everything that I was given to share. My mind still loves this place and the people here and I will continue to discuss matters of faith and science here. But I believe God's purpose for me being here is fulfilled with my final thread.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpiritofEnoch
reply to post by LesMisanthrope

The only person who taught me anything was me. And maybe God. I share the word. I do not force anyone to think or believe the same as I do, nor would I do so if I could. If I am spreading fear, then good. Fear is the right response to the idea of death. But I wish death not upon anyone. I want people to wake up to the voice of God.

Yet you learn for an afterlife, to reign in the kingdom of God while you scorn the very physical makeup of your existence, your flesh. That my friend, is a doctrine of death if I've ever seen one. No wonder fear is your avenue of favour.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
I'm taking you seriously. Thanks for the warning.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   

The only person who taught me anything was me. And maybe God. I share the word. I do not force anyone to think or believe the same as I do, nor would I do so if I could. If I am spreading fear, then good. Fear is the right response to the idea of death. But I wish death not upon anyone. I want people to wake up to the voice of God.

The death of the separate self is what you should be wishing for.
You must die to know God.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by SpiritofEnoch

Hold up... Faith and science?

Fer real?

Isn't that an oxymoron?

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

Oh, how blind are you! I see and hear the Glory of God's perfect kingdom at every second. The prophecies were written for a reason! Do not cast them off like ancient fairy tales, because they are not. Oh, that I could just make you see!

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Before we all get carried away can we can a show of hands who actually believes in God?

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Fear is the opposite to love. Love is God and fear is you.
When your body is full of fear it is contracted and cannot feel life. The fear makes you fight or flight. The flighting is seeking - searching elsewhere for relief.
When you are full of love you need not seek to find relief. You are fullfilled and content.
When you are not seeking you can see and hear the glory of God.

When life is not felt bodily there is dis-ease. The body is not felt because all attention goes to the mind which lives elsewhere.
When the aliveness is felt - the presence can be felt. The presence feels delightful.
edit on 25-11-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Why bother denying something that has never been proven to exist
in the first place, religion has had thousands of years to offer evidence
that their claims are real, no evidence has been presented that has
not been proven to either be a false claim, or just a flat out lie.

Time and again science has to step in and show religion what it means
to tell the truth, throughout history we see this, over and over again, what
does that say? religion is happy either not knowing or simply misrepresenting
the validity of their claim......

Science said the world was round, religion tried to cover it up, well documented
conspiracy there, science said seizures were not demon possession, religion
always claimed they were, again and again science forces religion to tell
the truth, still people turn to religion for truth when it very obviously does not
offer any semblance of truth. go sell your fear elsewhere, im not buying.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   

In the kingdom of God, it will be no comfort to me to know that I was right and you were wrong. The death of each soul weighs upon my heart and sometimes I weep for you who cast your stones.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Fear is not opposite love. Hate is.

Fear is normal. It is a natural response to anything that can threaten us. But I don't understand how I am preaching fear, when every single one of us knows that Christ is forgiveness and life!

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   

In the kingdom of God, it will be no comfort to me to know that I was right and you were wrong. The death of each soul weighs upon my heart and sometimes I weep for you who cast your stones.

When 'will' you be in the kingdom of God?

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Fear is not opposite love. Hate is.

Fear is normal. It is a natural response to anything that can threaten us. But I don't understand how I am preaching fear, when every single one of us knows that Christ is forgiveness and life!

It is the 'warning' that does it.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Not at all. How else would one test faith? Do Christians have their own scientific method I am not aware of? Lol

Besides, who says a man can't love God and also love science? Just because I can't prove God exists doesn't mean I can't believe in him. I still think it's the logical conclusion. And it just so happens that the God I found I believe in also happens to operate chiefly through faith and the testing thereof.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

I am already a part of it and I plan to be so for eternity.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Will i be allowed in the kingdowm of God?

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   
I believe, and I'm Dead. Fun times ahead I guess. I'll see all you atheists in hell, I suppose.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

I am already a part of it and I plan to be so for eternity.

You have a plan to stay eternally present?

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

I cannot say. You will be allowed to make your case before God at the time of judgement. But He is righteousness. I'm not sure it is possible to be righteous in His eyes without following Him. You could just ask Him yourself, but the faithless usually feel foolish when they speak to Him because they are afraid He isn't listening. He always answers us, but those without faith especially tend to ignore Him when He gives us an answer we don't like.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   

A plan? Not as such, no. I think God will take my soul from my body when it is time for me to leave it and after that, I believe He will keep me eternally in His presence.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join