posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 07:19 AM
reply to post by Glinda
ah Glinda - now you are getting it.
I was once shocked to read an article in the paper about a company that was complaining of health care costs. The employees were interviewed and this
is what they had to say;
1. Its not me, its the smokers
2. Its not me, look at the size of that guy, have you seen what he eats for lunch
3. Its not me, I only have one kid, that guy has six
4. Its not me, I don't drink but that guy has a beer for lunch
5. Its not me, that guy looks healthy but he sees a doctor once a month, just to confirm that everything is ok
6. Its not me, I eat healthy, organic food, that guy eats at McDonalds
7. Its not me, I get a flu shot every year, but that guy doesn't believe in them
Face the facts - as long as we have universal health care, they have us by the short and curlies. We are slaves and must live our lives as per their
instructions. And the funny part is, they are even paying for the health care - WE ARE!
Either we stand together and lobby polititions for employee protection laws - or we all walk into slavery together.
Tired of Control Freaks