It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reuters: North Korea Possibly Preparing Long Range Missile Launch

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Thunda

Its fine, do as I say not as I do is the "good guys" motto these days, yet the lunatics are the ones not invading anyone. I guess NK needs to stop threatening people who encroach on its borders with weapons, but I guess it falls on deaf ears to nations who enjoy doing mine drills of peace near Iran.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by chishuppu
reply to post by AgentX09

Thank God opinions are like rectums, if you think being a member on ATS for a while makes you some kind of knowledge God then I can't wait to reach one year, then I too can absorb these mystical veteran chakras.

P.S, if you are going to come at me I would advise you use more than shoot the messenger tactics because I will Iron Drone that nonsense
edit on 26-11-2012 by chishuppu because: (no reason given)
Lol!HAVING been around for awhile I know a good banning candidate when I see one.You won't be here a year to"iron drone"(?)me.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by chishuppu

Hmmm- dont know how you read that out of my last reply, but that seems like a hell of a chip your carrying there.

"iron drone"? Really? Wow........

Oh, and while we are on the subject of Iran and NK:

www.cfr.org...
edit on 26-11-2012 by Thunda because: link added

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
North Korea is not going to war, they only want attention. Their leaders are not fanatics that would die for a cause like the ones (some, at least) in islamic nations. They know they don`t stand a chance in a full scale war.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Nothing against the OP, but I'm tired of hearing about North Korea and their possible threat to our Country. It seems like it's another "boogy man," in the name of National Security.

I believe we have more pressing issues to discuss within our own boarders.

Lima-1, out.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by hououinkyouma
North Korea is not going to war, they only want attention. Their leaders are not fanatics that would die for a cause like the ones (some, at least) in islamic nations. They know they don`t stand a chance in a full scale war.

Finally a sensible man. These guys watch to many movies where the bad guys are just evil to be evil so the do evil stuff for no reason. BRB spending billions on missiles so I can get myself invaded and kill my neighbors who can kill me for no apparent reason except that i am evil.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

reply to post by Thunda

Yep, Iron drone was the best I could come up with.

As far as your link goes:

1. Its 2 yrs old
2. Iran is a member of the NPT
3. Israel is not, so where does it get its nukes and uranium from?
4. Its none of your business what countries do with in their borders

Again, mind your business

1. So, because the link is 2 years old, its not valid information?
2. Yep, thats correct- whats your point?
3. Totally irrelevant- the thread is about NK's missile test.
4. If their missiles were designed to land within their borders, no-one would care. Its the fact that the idea is to do damage outside NK's borders that makes it news.

Mind my business? This is a discussion forum last time I checked.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

ATTENTION!!!!

This is the topic:

North Korea Possibly Preparing Long Range Missile Launch

Off topic remarks, bickering and cattiness will cease NOW!!!
There are consequences for not heeding this reminder.

You are responsible for your own posts.

We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Antonio1

reply to post by OccamsRazor04

You are beginning to bore me with your nonsense, here I will help you with maths. US illegal war + continued occupation = deaths of civilians.

Wow............you speak engrish many good. If you are going to bash a country with ignorance, hate, and disproved/distorted statistics, in the native/dominant language of that country, for the love of god, at least learn to write in a way that doesn't make it obvious that you are an anti-American foreigner with only a basic understanding of English language!

Another patriot who shoots the messenger and not the message, the stupidity behind this term anti is astounding. " you say we have murdered civilians all over the globe, you just hate us and are anti-American", whatever.

Yes this is about NK and I have mostly kept it about NK, but we cannot be hypocrites though and allow the selling of long range missiles to "friendly" nations, yet not allow the development of missiles by other nations. You laugh because a missile didn't work the last time, im guessing people don't understand the term "test", how about we research how long it took other nations to perfect their missiles.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thunda

reply to post by Thunda

Yep, Iron drone was the best I could come up with.

As far as your link goes:

1. Its 2 yrs old
2. Iran is a member of the NPT
3. Israel is not, so where does it get its nukes and uranium from?
4. Its none of your business what countries do with in their borders

Again, mind your business

1. So, because the link is 2 years old, its not valid information?
2. Yep, thats correct- whats your point?
3. Totally irrelevant- the thread is about NK's missile test.
4. If their missiles were designed to land within their borders, no-one would care. Its the fact that the idea is to do damage outside NK's borders that makes it news.

Mind my business? This is a discussion forum last time I checked.

1. you must not be up to current events
2. NPT signatories abide by the rules, any violation will be reported, no such violation.
3. Yes irrelevant, just pointing out hypocrisy to a nation with nukes and long range missiles who is not part of the NPT.
4. That is why the are built, to go outside, lots of nations have them and one that is known for invading other nations is a master builder and trafficker, again hypocrisy

Mind your business as in but out of NKs, not the topic, but the US needs to butt out of other nations business.

HOW DOES ONE QUENCH YOUR WARMONGERING BLOOD LUST?

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

1. Please, do enlighten me. In what way is that information no longer valid.
2. Erm, right, no such violation you say? You must have a hot-line to the Iranian military to answer that with any sort of authority.
3. This is the 21st Century- we are surround by hypocrisy- still not relevant.
4. I know- thats my point- its not about NK quietly going about its business within its own borders, its about them testing a weapons delivery system specifically to go outside their borders and threaten their neighbours, again you claim hypocrisy, again that is irrelevant.

I think you need to go and read the title of the thread again- if we were in a 'why is the US intervening in other countries affairs' thread, you might get away with that- in this thread, you are just changing the subject.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

Why should anyone follow the UN's rules if Israel is allowed to keep breaking them?

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Israel kills so it can steal land and create apartheid.

Fighting for peace is like #ing for virginity.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Thunda

I accept defeat sir.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

You are indeed a gentleman. Good day to you.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join