It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exploitation of troops and american dreams in commercials

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I have noticed a trend the last few days, it started while I was watching football on thanksgiving

first there was this by JPMorgan

So the bankers, who helped destroy our economy, are pretending to care about the dreams of Americans by preying on their emotions, they also exploit the troops at one point in this video. the reality is they do not give a damn about any of us, just their money, they'd rather forclose on a house, than block a golden parachute for their executives that were bailed out by US.

Then American Airlines puts out commercials exploiting the troops, to me showing appreciation for the troops is NOT attempting to make money off of them.

Then I see this from All-State insurance

Here we see All-State IMO preying on the Hurricane Sandy for financial gain, now I'm sure there are many individual agents who care about their customers, but i can tell you dealing with insurance companies #ing SUCKS, they have no problem taking your money, but then when you need them, they do everything possible NOT to help you, so again I think this is in poor taste

These commercials have been airing over and over again it just doesn't sit well with me, especially the bankers, when we know they are soul-less cowards
edit on 25-11-2012 by CoolStoryMan because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-11-2012 by CoolStoryMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
And they're all over the tv again this morning to.....

new topics

join