It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How To Survive 2013

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I just thought I'd drop back by on my way off for the night to add something to consider in all this.

We base the idea that nothing can happen on the fact that nothing HAS happened in our living memory or, for the most part, recorded history to support the idea that it WILL happen. Yet more than one indicator from history in mid and deep deep past terms seem to suggest a reason for concern. Now there is only ...only..... one place and one place err.. only... that such a thing could come from, given the time periods involved. Space. Nowhere else. Nothing on Earth stays static over such lengths.

Now we can also say that we have instruments and satellites and plenty to know such a thing can't be possible.....but you know... It's a big big sky. It's a REAAALLY big sky. To illustrate that, I'd note just one link.

NASA Near Earth Object Index

None of those objects is going to hit Earth. I don't suggest anything listed there will...or even anything we KNOW about. That is the problem though and why I can never write this off entirely. Not until about Christmas will I feel better about it being past tense. The NUMBERS on those objects are not the date LAST seen.....or the number someone arbitrarily slapped on them for the fun of it. Those are numbered by the date they were DISCOVERED. Now that's a WHOLE LOT of objects passing by us that we didn't even know existed a few months, a year or a couple years ago.

What else might there be that we know isn't there......simply because we don't know it's there yet? It's that nagging little doubt mixed with the tangible feeling of...something. We'll all laugh on X-Mas Morning. hows that?

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Surviving 2013 ?

Important tip : remember to breathe.
That generally works.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrGod

Have at least three fertile women on hand to help with the reconstruction and regrowth (once the military have left and declared the land you are hiding on as "empty").

lol you are funny

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by JiggyPotamus
What people always seem to forget is that most military members have families too. The government could never pull together something like this, because the soldiers are not going to do what people think they will do. Granted, we have seen this in other countries, but most of the time the people who are being killed are separated from the other group via some line, usually geographical or racial. So unless there is a cause that can be utilized to divide America, most soldiers aren't going to go around harming civilians considering that they would know some other soldiers would be doing the same to their families. That was all I wanted to comment on...carry on.

You're dreaming.

Most soldiers and police are too dumbed-down and too busy following orders to even *think* about their conduct. As you pointed out, troops will follow any division in the population as a basis for atrocities. We see this today with scum-sucking drone pilots murdering civilians in Pakistan. What you don't seem to realize is that our government has spent billions in psych studies and behavior control -- backed up by armies of shrinks. They will use the chain-of-command, false flags and the mainstream media to create artificial divisions between people as necessary to accomplish their goals.

Startpage "Stanford prison experiment" for more info.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by sebHFX

Overpopulated and controlled by technology? Did anybody force you to use a computer? Overpopulation is a myth. Compared to what, where?

Overpopulation is real enough. Those of us old enough to remember significantly lower populations have watched our quality of life take a major hit as population increased.

Having said that -- TPTB are absolutely wrong with their approach. Nothing good ever came of mass murder, it does not matter how s-l-o-w-l-y they stretch out the process.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by jcarpenter

You are correct..the military uses psychological screening Those selected for combat duty are always going to follow orders..the military does NOT mess around.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I thought it was 2012? I'll bet nothing happens (except the normal earthquakes, volcanos, floods, etc.) in 2013.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by jcarpenter

Originally posted by JiggyPotamus
What people always seem to forget is that most military members have families too. The government could never pull together something like this, because the soldiers are not going to do what people think they will do. Granted, we have seen this in other countries, but most of the time the people who are being killed are separated from the other group via some line, usually geographical or racial. So unless there is a cause that can be utilized to divide America, most soldiers aren't going to go around harming civilians considering that they would know some other soldiers would be doing the same to their families. That was all I wanted to comment on...carry on.

You're dreaming.

Most soldiers and police are too dumbed-down and too busy following orders to even *think* about their conduct. As you pointed out, troops will follow any division in the population as a basis for atrocities. We see this today with scum-sucking drone pilots murdering civilians in Pakistan. What you don't seem to realize is that our government has spent billions in psych studies and behavior control -- backed up by armies of shrinks. They will use the chain-of-command, false flags and the mainstream media to create artificial divisions between people as necessary to accomplish their goals.

Startpage "Stanford prison experiment" for more info.

indeed 60% of people will kill if ordered to
dont forget possible chipping via vaccines
a flip of a switch and instant obedience is assured

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by DrGod

Have at least three fertile women on hand to help with the reconstruction and regrowth (once the military have left and declared the land you are hiding on as "empty").

ROFLMAO.

Oh, I don't think so buddy. Ha ha ha . No. You see, WOMEN will have MEN stocked up somewhere and WE will decide which one we will use to FURTHER our own re population.

Ha Ha Ha Ha
edit on 25-11-2012 by skepticconwatcher because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-11-2012 by skepticconwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Wow, your story is more depressing than the TV show Revolution.
I'm glad your version isn't right either. We are going to have a lot of turmoil in 2013 and there are going to be increasing disasters but it will not be as bad as you say. Most of what is going to happen will be our own fault. We spend our money on things that are not needed. We could have easily paid for upgrades to the electric grid over the years, we knew of this problem many years ago. Our country shouldn't be in debt, all people should have been paying taxes all along, especially the rich. Loopholes should be closed that are structured just for tax evasion. Investing in your company should be deductible for it to grow properly but corporate jets, come on...that is not a necessity it is a tax free perk for the execs. Got to get back on subject

We cause our vulnerabilities. We build in places that are risky and take risky actions when doing things. It is lucky we haven't destroyed ourselves already. We're not getting off that easy, there is not going to be a disaster we can blame on the sun. We left ourselves wide open for many things and caused the problems with the weather again. Sure there are natural catastrophes in our past, our ancestors learned from them. We, on the other hand, have learned to ignore our ancestors mostly for the pursuit of money and fame.

<< 1   >>

join