It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soleprobe - Did You Get The Message?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Randomtangentsrme. You sent me a private message, I tried to send one back though the controllers of the website stopped me from doing so. Apparently I can only send private messages to ATS Staff. I realised that what I was doing on that night was trying to reach out to those of the same soul cluster as me. If you haven't heard of that term I can send you a link to the site I read it off, I don't know too much about it myself other than those from soul clusters who have known eachother in a past life will recognise each other without having ever met before in this life. I was trying to reach out to them because I was trying to close a portal that was allowing things from another dimension in and were feeding off the energy of living beings around my neighbourhood. If you'll refer to my first attempted thread, which was stopped by those trying to control the site for whatever reason is currently beyond me.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

Thanks for the post of the song Lee, much appreciated!. I think what you are trying to tell me in this song is that what I was feeling (if you'll refer to my first thread/introductory thingo) the other night was the higher hell plane.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
The member has been banned, and will continue to be banned with help from the members.
We also don't allow threads about members banned or active so this thread will be closed.
Thank you to the members who alerted staff

Thread closed

Sauron
Super-Moderator

<< 1   >>

join